My most precious girl

If I was the One

 

I'm walking in the corridor and saw Jaejoong ahead of me. I smiled upon seeing him and walked faster to catch up. He turned left and so I did, but I was surprised when I saw him hugging a girl. There's something inside of me that went ballistic when I saw him hugging someone. It just hurts.

 

He's with another girl again? It didn't even took him a week moving on?

 

"Oh... Dara, you're here?" Jae finally saw me. He smiled and held hands with the girl beside him. "By the way, Soyu, she's Sandara Park my bestfriend... Dara, she's Soyu, my girlfriend." he introduced.

 

"Nice to meet you, Sandara sunbae..." she smiled and bowed.

 

"Ahhh... Nice to meet you too, Soyu-ah" I smiled at her and turned my attention to the foolish guy in front of me. "Aigoo... Soyu ah... Please take care of this stupid guy okay?" I tiptoed and patted Jaejoong's head. "He's a fool--"

 

"Yah! How dare you insult me in front of my girlfriend huh?!" Jaejoong hissed at me and I just let out my tongue.

 

"Bleh!"

 

"Sandara Park!"

 

I quickly moved away and ran past them. I secured my place, 10 steps away from them.

 

"Soyu-ah! He's really a fool, a bad guy but you are definitely lucky to have him! I am telling you, he's a rare gem! Bye bye! See you around!"

 

And I really envy you...

 

"Yah! Sandara Park!" I heard Jae called me but I already ran quickly, went away from them.

 

Stupid Dara. You are the one who's a fool. How can you just give him to her? I thought you will fight for him? What happened? Psh! You just saw him with another girl and you already backed away? Psh!

 

While I am running, someone suddenly grabbed my uniform and pushed me to the wall. I looked at them intently and they smirked at me.

 

"We're not done yet, Sandara Park" Hyomin said while smiling happily like she won the lottery. She's with a group of guys.

 

"What's your business with me?" I asked coldly and the next thing I knew, I held my face because she just slapped me. And the funny thing is that, it's magically no people around in the corridor. "Did you just slapped me?" I asked.

 

Yeah she just slapped you! My gosh, Dara. did you really asked that to her?

 

"And that is not all I will do to you." She said and made signs with the guys.

 

"Touch me and you are dead." I warned them but they just laughed at me.

 

"Oh come on Dara! As if you can do anything with that frail body of yours! I admit your punch is one of a kind and that in' hurt but you can't do anything with these guys. You are just a girl and they are stronger than you. Oh, Jae won't be able to save you and I'll make sure that you won't have the face to---"

 

"Shut up... Why don't you just move on, Hyomin-ssi? No matter what you do, he'll never come back to you..." I said as a matter-of-fact.  

 

"That's fine with me, !" she said and slapped me again.

 

"FYI, a is a female dog." I said while touching my red cheeks. That seriously hurts! She was about to slap me again when someone caught her arm.

 

"Yah! Who are you! Let go of me!" she yelled at the guy holding her arm but he did not let go of her. "Yah! What are you doing?! Teach this guy a lesson!" Hyomin yelled at the poor guys and they all followed her. The guy smirked at her and let go of her arm.

 

"Do you really want to go against me?" The mysterious guy asked the three but they did not answer him, instead they attacked him.

 

"Just you wait Sandara Park!" Hyomin glared at me.

 

"I am waiting, aren't I?" I said with full sarcasm while looking at the guy who helped me. He fights so good, I am impressed. I can't even take my eyes off of him while he's fighting, he looks so handsome but not handsome as Jae.

 

"You think that guy will help you?" Hyomin looked at me and I just smiled. "W-what the hell? H-how did you--"

 

I saw Hyomin took a step back when she saw that her three followers are already sleeping on the ground. The mysterious guy smirked at her while walking calmly towards us.

 

"We're not done yet!" Hyomin said and ran but the guy caught her.

 

"Na-ah... You are not getting anywhere, lady." The guy said and made Hyomin faced us. "You will not touch this beautiful lady again or I will hunt you for the rest of your life." He threatened her and nods her head and ran quickly. "Are you alright?" he asked me.

 

"Yeah... Thanks for the help." I smiled at him.

 

"But you don't look okay for me" he said and pinned me on the wall.

 

"Y-yah... What do you think you're doing?" I stuttered. My heart is beating fast because of nervousness. Don't get me wrong... This guy is so close at me and by this time, he's already holding my chin and his face is already closer to mine. "Y-yah... W-what"

 

"Sshhh..." He hushed and damn! Is he going to kiss me?!

 

Yah! Dara! Move quickly away from this guy!

 

"Just kidding!" he moved away from me and laughed aloud. "Hahahaha! Your face is really red! I'm just teasing you."

 

"Yah! who do you think you are?!" I yelled at him. I'm really nervous a while ago, I thought he will really steal my first kiss >_<

 

"Kyeopta. See you around, missy" he smiled at me brightly and left me dumbfounded.

 

"Oh god! That was so embarrassing! What the hell is with that guy!?!" I stomped my feet because of frustration.

 

"Pres!" I saw Sunny catching up her breath. "Aigoo! I've been looking for you everywhere but I can't find you psh! Omo! what happened to your face? It's so red! Did something happen?" she asked.

 

"M-mwoh? N-nothing happened" I stuttered and she gave me a smug face.

 

"Really? Nothing happened? By the look of your face, I know something happened, Pres." she teased.

 

"Stop teasing me, Sunny-ah. Nothing happened okay? It's just that it's so hot in here." I complained and she laugh out loud. "Wae? Why are you laughing?"

 

"Hot? really? But Pres, it's freezing cold in here! It's raining hard you know?"

 

"Whatever! So why are you looking for me?" I changed topic.

 

"Oopppsss. I almost forgot. Are you forgetting that we have a meeting with the Student Council President of Seungri High? I thought I will die because who would be calm after someone didn't show up for an important meeting right?" Sunny said while glaring at me.

 

Ack! I forgot.. I'm so dead.

 

"I'm sorry Sunny-ah... Something came up so I was backtracked for a bit..."

 

"And that something is important more than our meeting?" she scolded me and I think I want to be swallowed by the ground already.

 

"I'm really really sorry, Sunny." I bowed my head.

 

"Aish! I really don't know what will I do to you, Pres. What now? That hot guy rejected our joint project because you didn't show up. I even begged him to wait but he said that he won't change his mind if you are not the one talking to him"

 

"I'm really sorry, Sunny-ah. It's so unprofessional of me... I will go and talk to him."

 

"Too late, he already left.."

 

"Don't worry, Sunny-ah. We'll get this project, I swear. I will personally go to Seungri High." I said with a lot of determination and I saw Sunny's face turned bright as the sun.

 

"Are you sure?" she asked, still not believing me. I nodded and she jumps in joy. Such a kid. "Yay! Finally you are doing the right thing pres!"

 

"Mwoh?! Are you dissing me?"

 

"See you around Pres! Tell me the good news okay?!" Sunny said as she escaped from my wrath.

 

"Aish! That brat!" I was about to leave when I heard someone crying and it gave me goose bumps. I looked at the corridor but there's no one present but me.

 

"Boo!"

 

"Kyaaaaah!" I let out a loud scream and ran as fast as I can but someone grabbed my arm. "Waaaaah! Please spare me!" I cried.

 

"Hahahaha! You are really a scaredy cat, Dara-ah." I stopped crying when I heard Jaejoong's voice. How dare he scare me?!

 

"Why did you do that?! You know that I'm scared of ghost!" I said while wiping my remaining tears. "What if I died because of fear? You almost gave me a heart attack..."

 

"I'm sorry, Dara-ah." he said and before I can respond, he embraced me. "I told you, there are no ghost..."

 

"Who said that they did not exist? They are here, even if you can't see them but they are here!"

 

"Aigoo, such a kid. Even if they exist, they won't scare you. If I were them, I would be scared of you instead."

 

"Yah! How dare you say that?!" I moved away from him and gave him a death glare but he grabbed me by the arm and embraced me again. "Yah! Why are you doing this?"

 

"Wae? Is it wrong for me to hug my most precious girl?" he asked me which gave me super goose bumps. I felt that my cheeks really turned red when he said that I am his most precious girl.

 

Damn! Why are you doing this to me Jaejoong-ah? I keep falling in love with you...

 

"Psh... Your most precious girl your face." I said and move away from him because I am afraid that he will feel my heart beating fast. "So what brings you here? Where's your girlfriend?"

 

"I already took her to her classroom." He casually said. "So, shall we go?" He asked and I raised a brow. "Why are you giving me that look?"

 

"Is there something wrong?" I asked him but he just smiled at me and grabbed my arm and held my hands.

 

"Nope. There's nothing wrong, Dara-ah. Why?"

 

"Hmmm... Nothing"

 

You're acting weird and now this, holding hands while walking...

 

---

 

Here's an update after such a long time. Too busy with school and our exams still not over >_<. Hope you like it