Special day II

If I was the One

 

 

"J-Jae.."

 

He smiled at me and handed me a rose. "Hey, you are tearing up. You will mess up your make up so don't cry okay?"

 

"I'm just touched okay? But, are you the one who ordered that guy to kidnap me?"

 

He nodded. "I know you want to kill me for ordering that but hey, I just did it fo--"

 

I hugged him tight. "You are forgiven... And thank you..."

 

He hugged me back. "Aigoo, you are really an alien. How could you forget your birthday hmmm? Anyway, let's go there." Jae said while pointing at some direction.

 

 

"Walking?" He nodded, making me wide eyed. "Are you serious?! but that's too far, Joongie!" I complained and he just laugh.

 

"But I want to walk with you..."

 

"And why is that?"

 

"I want to be with you a little longer... because when we get there, they will be taking you away from me..." he frowned and it just melt my heart.

 

"Fine... but let me rest when I got tired okay?" I said and I saw his face lit up.

 

"Yes, my Princess!"

 

"Aigoo... You are really unpredictable, Joongie." we walked while holding each other's hands and he keep on telling me stories... cheesy stories.

 

"Angel, do your legs hurt?" he asked.

 

"Ahmm... why?" I asked instead of answering because, the truth is... It starts to hurt from too much walking.

 

"Because you've been running through my dreams all night" he said then winked at me.

 

"Yah! What's with that cheesiness?" I laughed out loud, trying to hide my feelings.

 

"You are so beautiful, Princess... You made me forget my pick up line."

 

Ackkk! I'm dying here!

 

I faced palm, acting like I was embarrassed because of his actions. I'm trying my best to hide my flushed face but he lift my chin.

 

"I know somebody who likes you..." he suddenly said.

 

"Yah... what are you saying" I took his hands away from my chin.

 

"but If I weren't so shy, I'd tell you who" he said but I didn't quite get it.

 

"Aigoo... you are so slow, aren't you?"

 

"Aish... This guy..." I said but while walking I tripped.

 

"Are you okay?" Jae asked me when he timely caught me.

 

"Yeah... Thanks." I smiled at him.

 

"Can I removed your shoes?"

 

"Why?"

 

"Because I can't have you fall for anyone else." he seriously said and before I can react he suddenly lift me, bridal style. "Did it hurt?" he asked, referring when I tripped.

 

"No... and it's thanks to you" I lean on him. "You should put me down, you will be tired."

 

"I'm fine, Angel. Don't mind me..." he said and I didn't argue anymore. I wish that this day will never end... Can I take my words back now? I can't possibly give up when it's come to this guy... I really like him... No... erase that, I love him to the point that I don't care if I get hurt in the future...

 

"We're here." Jae whispered and put me down. The door automatically opened and I saw many familiar faces inside.

 

"E-hem... What took you so long?"

 

"Oppa?! Omo! You are here!" I hugged Leeteuk Oppa and he laughed at me. Then I saw my mom and dad smiling at me. "Umma, Appa!" I ran toward my parents and gave them a hug too.

 

"Aigoo, our princess is now a lady."

 

"H-how come you three are here?" I said, tearing up.

 

"Omo, little princess, don't cry. It will ruin your make up" my mom said. "Of course, it's your special day right? But you should thank that bestfriend of yours, he prepared all of this and personally go to where we are to make sure we are attending."

 

I glanced at Jae and he is smiling at me. "H-he prepared this?"

 

"Yeah, that idiot prepared all of this little sis." oppa told me while looking at Jae and giving him a death glare. "Yah... that bestfriend of yours is not making a move on you right?" Leeteuk oppa asked me.

 

"W-what are you saying, oppa?! I'm far from his ideal girl okay? Tsk." I said, shaking my head. Aish! Can I kill this brother of mine? He made me say that on my birthday >_<

 

"Aigoo, Jae is a good man, Leeteuk. If he wants to court my princess then I will approve of it." mom said making me choke.

 

"But I don't approve of it." Leeteuk oppa said stubbornly.

 

"Aigoo... You are really overprotective when it comes to Dara." my dad said and I saw him telling Jae to come. Jae complied and walked slowly like he's nervous.

 

"Good evening, Sir, Ma'am and Leeteuk Hyung." Jae greeted them.

 

"Ahm... Joongie.. It's still afternoon.. And why are you so formal?" I whispered to him and I saw him blush. So cute ^___^

 

"We really owe you big one, young man. You always took care of our little princess here and you even prepared all of this. My daughter is lucky to have someone like you." my dad told him, making the mighty Kim Jaejoong, shy.

 

"Ahm.. I'm happy taking care of your daughter sir... You don't owe me anything..."

 

I nudge Jae. "Yah... stop saying embarrassing things to my family." I whispered.

 

"But it's a fact" he whispered back.

 

"E-hem." Leeteuk Oppa faked a cough while staring at Jae. Jae smiled at oppa and straighten up.

 

The ceremony starts and my bestfriend, Park Bom, along with Yoochun and Top serves as the host. I just laugh and laugh because of the three's craziness, aigoo, they even prepare games for my birthday and worst, eating contest! I saw Bom jumping happily then went to the table along with other participants.

 

Aigoo... She really likes eating...

 

"Of course, our celebrant must participate too right?" my attention shifted to Yoochun when he said that I should participate. I saw him smirking at me. "Come on, Ssantoki!"

 

"Yah! Sandara Park, come here fast!" Bommie yelled making the people laugh. I shook my head and walked towards the table.

 

"Of course, we will not stress our celebrant here okay? She can pick one partner among the people here to help her eat the food" Top said and winked at me. I looked around my surrounding picking among my friends who are the biggest eater but Jae suddenly stepped up and walked towards the table.

 

"I'll volunteer." Jae simply said and the people just said 'Oh'.

 

"Yah. What are you thinking? Are you sure you can help me eat all of this?" I whispered to him while pointing at the food and he just nodded.

 

"Let the game begin!"

 

Top happily declared and so we started to eat. I glanced at Bom and she looks like she's in heaven while munching the food without sweat while I am just shoving the food on my mouth and my brows furrowed when I saw Jae eating as slow as a snail! I immediately pick up the bread and shove it to Jae's mouth.

 

"Yah! Eat quickly!" I said as I continued to eat.

 

"There are only two contestant left! The celebrant and her partner and Park Bom!" Yoochun announced. The other contestant already surrendered because the food is too much for one person to handle and Bommie is just an exception because she's an alien.

 

 

"Aish, that---" I was not able to finish my sentence when Jae suddenly shove me the remaining bread and he pointed at Bom who's already eating the last bread too.

 

"Oho! Who do you think will win? The celebrant or the big eater, Park Bom?!"

 

"Payback time, Princess." Jae smirked at me and my eyes went wide at his next move.

 

 

Dug dug

 

 

Dug

 

 

Dug Dug

 

 

He just bite the other side of the bread that I am eating, stopping me from munching it.

 

Omo! Omo!

 

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong!" I heard my brother yelled at him while watching us..

 

Before he could close the gap between us...

 

 

"STOP! THE WINNER IS PARK BOM!" Top announced making Jae stopped from biting the bread. I immediately let go of the bread and I saw my brother beside Top, glaring at Jaejoong.

 

I stared at Jae confusingly, he is really weird today. I swear! He's really weird... He's not his normal self today.

 

"Tsk, we could have won if you just help me eat that bread" he said while pouting.

 

I felt my face turn red so I look away. "B-bwoyah? W-who would bite the bread if you suddenly bite into it too?" I said and walked towards my chair, leaving him alone.

 

The ceremony continued for how many hours and for that remaining hour, my brother kept on pestering me, asking me if Jae is courting me while I continuously denied it. The program already ended and some of my guest already bid me their goodbye. We are now outside the hall where I celebrate my birthday, staring at the beautiful scenery. I'm with Jaejoong, waiting for our friends, my brother and my parents to come.

 

"Aigoo, you really surprised me today, Kim Jaejoong. Really... I had lots of fun... Thank you for this wonderful day, Joongie..." I told him and gave him my billion dollar smile.

 

"You're always welcome, Angel..." he said... "Uhm... Angel... The truth is... I've been keeping it for a while..."

 

I stared at Jae as he started to speak. He looks nervous but he's still handsome and cute.

 

"The truth is............."

 

 

BOOOOOOOOM!

 

 

 

 

".........................................  Dara!"

 

"Omo! It's so beautiful Jae...." my attention went to the sudden fireworks, unable to hear what he just said. When I heard him say my name, I looked at him and his face is flushed. "Omo? Did you said something?" I asked but he didn't respond. "Are you sick?" I asked then feel his head. "Hmmmm? You're not hot but your face is really red... Maybe it's just the fireworks effect? Kekeke... Anyway, back to where we are.... Thanks for this wonderful gift, Jae... You really made me happy tonight... I wish, we'll stay like this forever..." I told him then lean on his shoulder.

 

"....."

 

Still not a single response. I glanced at him when he took another deep breath. "Waeyo? What's wrong?" I asked.

 

"Dara, Jae! Let's go!" I heard my brother's voice calling us.

 

I poked him on his cheeks. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked again, feeling that may be I did something wrong to him unconsciously.

 

He smiled at me and shook his head. "Nothing. Let's go, Hyung might throw a fit when we don't move now..." he said and held my hand.

 

Aigoo... I wish... that you would see me as a woman... not just like a sister... I wish that we can stay like this forever... beside each other...

 

---

 

 

Here's an update ^____^... Gotta sleep now, goodnight!