I'm cute right?

If I was the One

 

I opened my eyes and saw all white. Then I saw someone but it's still blurry.

 

"Are you okay?" I heard a manly voice asked. I blink and blink until I get a clear view of him. "Hey" he asked while waving his hand in front of me.

 

"Y-you? How come you're here?" I asked while looking at Hyun Joong and he smiled at me. "Y-yah! Are you the one who hit my face?!"

 

"Of course not! I was here to look for you but-"

 

"O-oh... Sorry... Thank you for carrying me here. Argh..." I get up from the bed and look at the clock. "Omo! I'm late!" I was about to move when Hyun Joong pushed me down. "Yah! What do you think you're doing?"

 

He smirked at me. "Why don't you rest first, wifey? I already told the teachers that you are not feeling well so just rest."

 

"I'm fine and why are you looking for me huh?"

 

"Well, I'm here to talk about our joint project but my timing is just so bad. I know you are not in the mood right now because that stupid guy dumped you kekeke." He laughed when he said that I was dumped.

 

"Y-You heard?" I looked at him wide eyed, mouth open.

 

He smiled and nods his head. "H-ho---"

 

"I heard from the beginning hahaha! You are such a drama queen, wifey. Don't think of him from now on, I am here for you" he said and wink at me.

 

I blushed when he said that. It's the first time someone told me that.

 

"Wifey, you are blushing! Hahaha, do you like me now? Hmmm?" He asked and I glared at him.

 

"Yah! You stop this nonsense now! Argh! W-who will like you?!" I yelled at him and he just laughed at me.

 

"Relax, I'm just kidding..." he said and I felt relieve. "But... If you like, it can be turned into a fact."

 

"Aish! You really like to annoy, don't you?" I scowled at him and he nods his head, making me more annoyed. I grabbed the pillow and hit him in his face.

 

"Ouch! Why are you like this to me wifey? Ah! Ouch! Yah! Stop it!" he said while receiving my blows.

 

"You stupid monkey! I hate you! Why are you here at a time like this! Argh!" I hit him more but he keeps on laughing like a madman. "What's funny huh?"

 

"Nothing" he shrugged and smiled from ear to ear.

 

"Yah! don't smile like that!"

 

"Wae? Wae?" he asked. "Is my charm affecting you, wifey?"

 

I looked at him in disbelief. "W-woah?! You're really full of yourself!"

 

"Wae? I'm cute right?" he said still annoying me.

 

"yah! you're not fun--"

 

" Ildeo hagi ileun gwiyomi, ideo hagi ineun gwiyomi" he sang and do the gwiyomi moves.

 

 

"H-hey! Stop t-that!" I stuttered. I was so embarrassed even though he's the one doing it.

 

"I'm cute aren't I? gwiyomi, gwigwiyomi!"

 

"Yah! Hyun Joong-ssi! Hahaha, stop!" I said between my laughter. I wasn't able to suppress my laughter, he's just so! I can't explain it hahaha.

 

"Now, you are laughing. It suits you more" Hyun Joong smiled at me then held my hand.

 

"H-hey, where are we going?" I asked while he was dragging me on my feet.

 

"We're going to have lots of fun today, wifey!" he declared.

 

"B-bwoh?! But don't you have to go back to your school?"

 

"Well, I can take a day off right?"

 

I didn't argue and let him dragged me. The students saw us and I saw them gossiping. Who would not if they saw Hyun Joong dragging me again?

 

He opened the door for me and unfasten my seatbelt then he went inside too.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked, curiously but he didn't answer. He stopped and parked his car and we both went out. "Seriously? Amusement park?"

 

"Of course, it's the best way to have fun, wifey! Let's go!" he dragged me and after he bought the tickets, we went inside.

 

"Yah! Let's ride that!" I said while pointing at the carousel. I saw his eyes went wide while I do my puppy eyes.

 

"Alright..." he said while scratching his head. We rode the carousel and then we went to ride crazy bumper cars then the gyro drop. "Yah, wifey! Let's ride that one!" he pointed at the roller coaster earning a glare from me. "Wae?"

 

"I don't want to!"

 

"Wae? Wae? Are you scared?" he asked me, earning another death glare from me. "Don't worry, I'm with you okay? And besides, you can shout as loud as you want and tell the whole world that your bestfriend is a jerk"

 

"Yah! How can you say that he's a jerk!" I hissed.

 

"Well, if he's not then you won't cry over him right? Let's go!" he said and I can't argue anymore. We wait for our turn and I tugged his shirt when we we're about to go in. "Scared?"

 

"So what if I am scared?!" I yelled at him. He held my hand and kissed it which shocked me. "Y-Yah!"

 

"I told you, I am here..." he said and dragged me inside. We wore the belts and I made sure that I am safe.

 

Dug Dug

 

 

Dug Dug

 

 

Aish! I'm so nervous!

 

I felt that someone grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I'll hold your hand so you won't be too scared." he said and the roller coaster started to move. I closed my eyes when I felt that we we're moving up. "Wifey, open your eyes. The view is nice."

 

I slowly opened my eyes and I nearly lost my heart knowing that we're on the top. "Kyaaaaaah! Oh my god! Oh my god! Kyaaaaaah! You'll really get it from me you stupid monkey!" I shouted while riding the roller coaster and Hyun Joong is just laughing at me. After that death defying ride, we finally took a break.

 

"Wait for me here okay? I'll buy drinks and food. What do you want?" he asked me.

 

"hmmm... anything is fine" I smiled and he left. I look around thinking what would be our next ride.

 

"Hello, Miss." a group of guys approached me. "Are you with someone? How about you come with us?" said one of them but I ignored them until they pulled me up.

 

"Let go of me" I calmly said.

 

"It looks like you are alone... why don't we have some fun, miss?"

 

"I'll count one to three. If you don't let go of me, you are dead" I said impatiently. "hana..."

 

"Are you threatening us? hahaha" they all laughed.

 

"dul" I was glaring at them.

 

"Let go of my girl, bastards."

 

I heard someone said. I looked behind me and I saw Hyun Joong holding our foods. "Yah... You should let go of her while I am being nice." Hyun Joong glared at them but they just laugh at him.

 

Eh? Are they thinking that quantity vs. quality?

 

I chuckled. Knowing that Hyun Joong is strong when I witnessed him dodging Jae's attacked yesterday. I saw the one holding my hands smirked at Hyun Joong.

 

"Set..." I counted. I held his hands grabbing me and twisted it then I turned around and kick him in his face. "I told you, you should let go." I told him while looking down at the guy on the ground. "Don't think of attacking or I'll send you all to the hospital. Araso?" I eyed them and turned around to Hyun Joong who is quite shocked. "Hey" I waved my hands in front of him and snapped my fingers. "Hello, Earth to Hyun Joong?"

 

"Y-You can do that?" he asked and I smirked at him.

 

"That's why you should never annoy me, K-I-M H-Y-U-N-J-O-O-N-G..." I grabbed my drink and food from him and started to dig in.

 

---

 

Hyundara moment ^____^ here comes, Dara the strong girl ^_~