For you

If I was the One

 

"Ssantoki, wake up"

 

"Hmmm...." I murmured, my eyes are still close.

 

"Aigoo, Ssantoki you'll be late. You are the student council president so get up now" Leeteuk Oppa said while shaking my body. I lazily get up and scratch my eyes. "Wash now and I'll prepare your breakfast." he said.

 

"Jae didn't come again?" I asked and my brother just nod his head and went out. I took a deep breath and head to my bathroom.

 

It's been so long, well for me... since I last saw Jae and that last time was my birthday. I admit, I am quite sad... no erase that, I'm really sad because I am not used to it. I mean, he's always here in the morning, waking me up, preparing my breakfast but since my brother is here, he's not doing that anymore, worst, I can't even find him in school even if he's my classmate, they said, he's just busy for the upcoming tournament which is today.

 

after fixing my hair, I went down and we ate. Leeteuk oppa drive me to school and told me that he would come later to watch the basketball tournament and support Jae, Yoochun and Top.

 

I went straight to our office and I saw Sunny, Yoona and Suho already wearing their own costumes for the coffee house we're doing today.

 

"Goodmorning, Pres!" they greeted me.

 

"It seems that the three of you are excited for today" I teased and they just laugh. Yoona stood up and when she got back, she's holding a blue maid costume. "What's that?" I asked and the three of them smirked at me.

 

"It's yours" Yoona said while grinning at me.

 

"W-what are you saying? Are you nuts? I won't wear that" I whined but Sunny and Yoona quickly grabbed me and dragged me inside the comfort room. "Y-yah! It's not funny! I won't wear that!"

 

"Aigoo... Just wear this okay?" Sunny said pointing at the maid costume.

 

"I won't" I said firmly.

 

"Are you sure you don't want to wear this?" Yoona asked and I nodded. "Then as your punishment for not granting the student body's wishes, you can't watch the tournament later and just stay here and entertain the customers."

 

My eyes widened when Yoona said what kind of punishment she'll give me.

 

"So, are you still going to complain?" Yoona asked again. I grabbed the maid costume and shooed them.

 

Aish! Why do I have to wear this?

 

I fixed myself before going out. I saw Yoona, Suho and Sunny smirked at me while Luhan and Taecyeon who's now inside are frozen in their place, looking at me.

 

"E-ehem..." I faked a cough while lowering the skirt of my costume.

 

"Aigoo, be confident Dara-ah! Don't touch your skirt" Yoona said and slap my hands.

 

"Aish! Why are you two like this?" I said, shaking my head in disbelief and I heard them giggle. After fixing ourselves, we headed to the coffee house and opened it. After a few minutes, students started to come in.

 

"Omo! Lu Han Oppa!"

 

"Waaah! Sunny-ah!"

 

"Yoona is really a beauty!"

 

"Kyaaah! Taecyeon Oppa is really hot."

 

"Oh my gosh! Suho Oppa! You can take me, Grim Reaper-ah!"

 

Aigoo! Fan girls and Fan boys on the house kekeke.

 

"Good morning, ladies" the guys greeted and bowed at the ladies.

 

"Good morning, gentlemen" we curtsied.

 

After our greeting, we went to our respective designation. The coffee house is jam packed because of the fans of my fellow student council members. I can even imagine how long are the lines outside, waiting for their turn.

 

"Pres, it's your turn now." Luhan said and winked at me. He gently pushed me out of my post and stood in front of the cashier.

 

"Yah... I'm the cashier here. You can't oust me" I said jokingly and he just stuck his tongue out. "Yah. I am serious, Luhan-ah..."

 

He smirked at me. "Sorry Pres, but we have a rule that if someone requested for our presence, we have to serve them and now, you are being requested. Table number 10, now go and don't make our customers wait."

 

I heave a sigh and grabbed the menu. I walked towards my customer and I can feel the stare of the students.

 

"Good morning, here's the menu." I asked as soon as I reached table 10.

 

 "You are more beautiful than the morning, wifey" I heard someone said and when I looked at my right side, I saw Hyun Joong smiling at me, holding a bouquet. "For you"

 

"Aigoo.. What's this?" I took the bouquet, all smiles.

 

"Hmmm... Just a gift because I forgot your birthday and apology for not seeing you for a while." he said, scratching his nape.

 

I giggled as soon as I heard his explanation. "Thanks... Aren't you busy? Why are you here hmmm? You should manage your basketball team or else you will lose to us kekeke."

 

"We won't lose to your basketball team" said the customers in table 10 and when I looked at them, they are wearing jerseys.

 

Aish! Me and my big mouth kekeke. But I am really sure that they will lose ^___^

 

"Really? Are you sure about that? If I were you, instead of relaxing here, you should practice for your match later"

 

"Aigoo, you are right President. Sandara Park is really feisty, I like her" said one of the boys.

 

"Yah! That's my girl!" Hyun Joong said to the guy, making me blush.

 

"Y-yah! Who's your girl?!" I hissed and he stuck his tongue out. "Aish! Are you done picking your orders?" I just asked the other guys. They started telling me their orders and when I faced Hyun Joong a box welcomed me. "What's this?" I asked.

 

"Chocolates" he simply said.

 

I shook my head and get the box of chocolate. "Thank you... again..." I said and I think my face turned red from embarrassment. I got their orders and after a few minutes, I went back only to be welcomed by a large teddy bear.

 

"Hello! I'm Hyunnie, can you be my mommy?"

 

"Again?" I asked in amazement. I put down their orders and served it.

 

"Could you adopt him, wifey?" asked Hyun Joong. I heard the customers teasing as well as the other members of their basketball team, some are even giddy.

 

"Fine... But Hyun Joong-ah, make sure that it's your last gift okay?" I said and he scratch his head.

 

"Yes, wifey!" he saluted. I laughed at his antics and after finishing their drinks they bid me farewell.

 

"Uwaaah! How can that guy be so close to the pres?! That's not fair!" I heard someone said.

 

"Waaaah! Pres! I'll catch you tomorrow!" some student declared and one by one, students declaring that they will catch me and be their bride tomorrow started appearing.

 

I just bowed my head from embarrassment and I can feel that my cheeks are hot from the turn of events.

 

"Aigoo, our Pres is really famous" Taecyeon teased me.

 

"Omo! Our Pres. is blushing!" Suho added.

 

"Yah! Back to your work!" I said, hiding my embarrassment but they just laughed at me.

 

Aigoo, it's just two hours but I feel like I work for the whole day, customers keep on coming, thanks to the fans of my fellow student council members. Suho take my post as a cashier and let me rest. I went outside the cafe and lean on the wall.

 

"PRES!!!" I heard someone shouted. When I opened my eyes, I saw Luhan running towards my direction.

 

"What's the matter, Luhan-ah?" I get up and faced him.

 

"We've been looking for you everywhere, Pres! Aish! Let's go!" Luhan suddenly dragged me until we reached the gym. Students from our school are silent while Seungri High's audience are screaming and chanting.

 

"What's with that score?" my brows furrowed when I saw that Seungri High is leading with a twenty freaking point difference!

 

"OMO!!! JAE OPPA!" Most of the fan girls screamed in unison while pointing at Jae. My eyes followed their hands and my heart almost left my body when I saw Jae on the ground.

 

"Wait pres! Where are you going?!" Luhan yelled.

 

"You called me for this right?!" I answered back and continued running. When I reached the player's bench, I saw our players grim expression. I hurried and went beside Jae. "What happened? Are you okay?" I worriedly asked but he remove my hands on him.

 

"What's with your outfit?" he sounded grim.

 

"I asked first... Can you still play?"

 

"Don't mind me, I can still play and I won't lose to that man."

 

"Aish! You, you and you!" I pointed at Junsu, Wooyoung, Top, Yoochun, and Kris. "You five play and make sure to get your score back or else..." I slash my neck fakely and I saw their face turned white. Then, I faced the remaining players and look at them evilly. "I won't accept any defeat, do I make myself clear?" I asked and all of them nodded in fear. "Good."

 

"Aish! What do you think you are doing Sandara Park?" Jaejoong asked, irritated.

 

"Don't act like that towards me Kim Jaejoong because I really won't accept any defeat since I didn't saw you for these past few days because according to our teachers, YOU are BUSY preparing for this match." I hissed.

 

"Kris, stay here and I'll---"

 

"You will not play for the 3rd half." I said, making him annoyed.

 

"Aish! I am the captain here, you are not even our coach nor our manager to tell me that."

 

My eyes narrowed when he said that. "Whether you like it or not, you will not play. You will just stay here and rest..." I said.

 

Before Jae can argue, the buzzer already buzzed. The players, even the coach can't even argue to me because they know that they won't change my mind no matter what they do.

 

I was watching the game when a flying jacket suddenly landed on my face. I frowned and I saw Jae smirked. "What?"

 

"Wear that." he simply said and I just rolled my eyes and complied. I saw him smile while I continued wearing my poker face even though the truth is I am feeling giddy. I continued to watch and was interrupted again when Jae suddenly pulled me and lean my head onto his shoulder. "You look tired, lean on my shoulder and rest. They can catch up because you threaten them." Jae said and I chuckled.

 

After a few minutes, the twenty point difference became a three point difference and the crowd are now wild. Top is holding the ball and I even heard Bom's voice shouting from the audience and voila! Bingu Top just scored a three pointer and now we are tie!

 

After the third half, Seungri High is leading but only with a five point difference. Jae stood up and I look at him. He patted my head and smiled.

 

"I'll win this game for you, that's a promise." he said and winked at me.

 

Dug Dug

 

 

Dug Dug

 

"Y-yah! Are you sure you are fine now?!"

 

"Yes, Ma'am! I'm perfectly fine now since you are here" he said, making me blush more than ever.

 

---

 

Sorry for the super late update, busy with school and it's our finals now. Aigoo, law exams are super hard >_< I'll update after this sem kekeke.