Shall I make you remember?

If I was the One

DARA's POV

 

I found myself in an unfamiliar room when I opened my eyes. I touched my head and I feel like someone's cracking it. I closed my eyes again and massaged it but I stopped when an arm suddenly landed on my waist. I followed the source of the arm and saw... saw..

 

"KYAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and the guy beside me was awaken and got up. "Y-YOU... W-what did you do to me?!!"

 

He smirked and moved closer to me. "Don't tell me you don't remember anything Miss Park?"

 

I moved back. "D-don't you dare move any further" I stuttered, trying to remember what happened yesterday night but my head is such a traitor, it just keeps on throbbing!

 

He smiled widely. "You don't?" He asked with amusement. "Shall I make you remember?" he said, moving closer to me. I moved back again while he continued to smile. "You will fall if you move back again, Miss Park" he said. I almost fell on the bed but he grabbed me and now he is on top of me. I automatically closed my eyes when I saw his body, well more on the upper part since his lower part is covered with his blanket. "Why are you closing your eyes, it's not like you did not see---"

 

"Stop it! I don't want to hear it!" I said, still closing my eyes. I swallowed when I felt his breath on my face.

 

"You still don't remember it hmmm?" he asked seductively.

 

I can't take it anymore so I kicked him and get up from the bed. "Jerk..." I whispered. I turned to him and saw him smirking. "Move and you're dead! Don't you dare tell anybody what happened or I will really hunt you!" I said and marched.

 

"Hey! Are you leaving with my shirts on?!" I stopped and looked at my clothes. I felt my blood went all up and I heard him laugh. "Your clothes are on my bathroom." he said and winked. I glared at him and looked for his bathroom. I quickly changed and when I went out I saw him already wearing a white shirt and a black boxer shorts while preparing breakfast. "Eat first before you leave." he said, smiling widely.

 

"Thanks but no thanks." I refused.

 

"Hmmm? You don't want to? Then shall I upload our photos in the net?" he said making me stopped once again.

 

"W-what did you just said?" I stuttered.

 

"Will you eat or not? Hmmm?" He asked while holding his phone. I reluctantly went back and sat on the chair.

 

"Delete it." I said, trying to calm myself while trying to remember what really happened.

 

Aish! Why did you even drink yesterday! Stupid Dara!

 

"So are you acknowledging that something really happened between us?" he asked me. I did not bother to answer and started eating.

 

I stared at him when I finished my food. "Now, can you delete it?"

 

He smiled and pressed something on his hand phone. "Done." he said. I glared at him and went out of his unit.

 

"Aish! What the hell did you just do, Sandara Park?!" I hissed, hitting my head. "Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!"

 

"Princess!" I heard Jaejoong called me. "You forgot your bag!" he said, waving my bag. I walked towards him and grabbed my bag but he did not released it.

 

"My bag, release it." I said, trying to refrain from hitting him.

 

"Are you trying to escape from me, Miss Park? Don't leave me without kissing---"

 

"Kiss your !" I said and kicked him. I grabbed my bag from his gripped and went away. As soon as I went inside the cab, I took my phone and saw numerous messages as well as missed calls from my brother, Bommie, Seunghyun, Hyun Joong, Hye Sun, Sora unnie and Joong Ki. I immediately called Bom and she answered it in one ring.

 

 "Where the hell are you, Sandara Park?!" I moved my hand phone away from my ears when I heard Bom's loud voice.

 

"Calm down, Bommie-ah. I am fine." I reassured her.

 

"Calm down?! How the heck can I calm down not knowing what happened to you last night?! You just made a ruckus here and you are telling me to calm down?!" she yelled again.

 

"I'm sorry if I made you worry. I'm on my way--- ahjussi." I stopped talking to Bom when I realized that the driver took a wrong turn. "Ahjussi, it's not the right--" I held my head, feeling dizzy.

 

"Dee?! Is there something wrong?!"

 

I ended the call and immediately typed the plate number of the cab I was riding. I was so dizzy that I can't think straight anymore. I moved to the door and opened the lock, fortunately the cab's door lock is not automatic. I did not think twice anymore and opened the door then jumped off.

 

JOONG KI's POV

 

I rushed to the hospital when I received a call from them, informing me that Sandara is severely injured from an accident.

 

"Where is Sandara Park?" I asked the nurse at the information desk. I ran towards the emergency room and saw her unconscious, her head is covered with bandage, she has bruised everywhere and I think she is injured in other parts of her body. I slowly sat on the chair, relieve that she's safe but there's a  part of me, feeling that something just pierced my heart. I held her hand and kissed it gently.

 

I'm sorry... I wasn't there to protect you...

 

I said silently, suppressing my tears from falling. I don't know when Sandara caught my heart. Was it on the first day I met her? Yeah, I found her interesting that night. She's loud, demanding and easily annoyed. She has a weird personality. She often decides on one thing but to change it again later. She wants to argue and she always rolled her eyes and will say whatever whenever she's cornered. She's bubbly to others but she's an ice queen when in front of me, most of the time but I am thankful that she's a bit of a klutz because it always breaks the ice between us. She's strong physically but she still needs someone to protect her.

 

I came back in reality when Sandara's finger moved. I was about to stand up to call the nurse but she did not let go of my hand.

 

"I'll go get the nurse" I said, smiling. She pouted and I chuckled. "Do you think you can get away with pouting?" I asked her.

 

"Tsk..I am a patient--"

 

"Yes, you are a patient. That's why I have to call the nurse right?" I said and gently removed her hands away from me. The nurse followed me and the doctor came after a few minutes. I called Sora and told her about Dara.

 

"Staying here is no fun at all." she said while watching t.v.

 

"Ssantoki!" the door suddenly opened and I saw Bom rushing towards us and suddenly embraced Dara.

 

"Awww!" Bom immediately let go when Dara screamed. "Y-yah, what do you think you are doing?!" Dara winced in pain. She glared at me when I let out a laugh.

 

"I thought something bad happened to you, Ssantoki!" Bom suddenly cried. I saw Dara's eyes went wide and looked at Bom in disbelief.

 

"What do you call this then? Good?" she ironically said.

 

"Yes, because you are still alive." Bom said cheerfully. "Anyway, this is Police Officer Seo Kang Jun, he wants to get your statement. Don't worry, the driver who attempted to kidnap you is already at the police station with Leeteuk oppa and Hyun Joong-ssi."

 

"Kidnap?" I asked Bom and she nodded. I stared at Dara and she gave me an innocent look.

 

"What do you expect? As  if someone would attempt to ually harrassed this rabbit---"

 

Dara coughed. "Y-yah! W-what are you saying?" she said while her face turned all red.

 

Bom and Dara stopped when the police officer faked a cough. He started asking Dara what took place while she was on the taxi and she told the police what happened. The police went back to the station thereafter.

 

"So, Miss Sandara Park, before the taxi incident, where the hell have you gone?" Bom suddenly asked her and I too became curious.

 

Dara suddenly touched her head. "I.. I think, I need to rest" she reasoned.

 

"Yah! Don't give me a lame excuse! Spill it!" Bom insisted.

 

Dara looked at me, blinked her eyes and pouted. "I think, we really deserved an explanation."

 

"Err... Let me rest first, please?" Dara said, pleading.

 

"Yah! I know you! You did something yesterday night!" Bom said, trying to get some information from Dara. Dara looked away, refusing to talk.

 

"I think, we should let her rest first." I finally said.

 

"Yah! Song Joong Ki! Don't spoil my bestfriend!!" Bom chastised me.

 

---

 

Enjoy the not so action packed chapter kekeke.