Game is over

If I was the One

 

One week passed by and unfortunately Jae's acting weird from that day he met Hyun Joong. He won't let me go alone not unless I will go to the comfort room. It's even a miracle because he currently don't have a girlfriend?! Bom, Yoochun and Top even nags me about that asking me what happened and I can't even tell them a single thing because I am too, is clueless.

 

"Where are you going, Angel?" Jae asked me when he saw me standing up from my chair.

 

"Joongie, can you please stop it now? I am not a kid anymore, you are too overprotective since you met that monkey. Look, that guy won't bring me harm okay? And if he try to do so, I will be the one to break his neck."

 

"But that guy is interested in you and I won't approve of him."

 

I shook my head in disbelief. I am afraid what he will do if he knows what kind of event I am participating, he will not throw a table won't he?

 

"Why are you like this, Joongie? It's not like you... Is there something wrong hmmm?" I sat beside him and he stared at me like there's something in my face. I tapped his face and smiled. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I pouted. "Yah! I'm asking you what's wrong and now you looked like you are stupefied. Aigoo... If you won't speak then I'll go now." I stood up but I stopped when I felt someone grabbed my arms.

 

"Stay..."

 

I heard him said. "Seriously? When I asked you, you didn't speak and now you are asking me to stay?" I said as a matter of fact which made Bom, Yoochun and Top laugh. "Yah! Why are you laughing?"

 

"Ssantoki, why don't you let Jae go with you?"

 

"Yeah, Bom's right. He looks like he badly wants to be with you" Yoochun said while trying hard not to laugh.

 

"More like a love sick puppy." Top corrected.

 

"Pres! Someone's looking for you!" Sunny announced, feeling giddy.

 

"Who?" I asked her and she smirked.

 

"Ta-da! Hello, wifey!" Hyun Joong said out loud which made our classmates shocked. I even saw Jaejoong stood up as fast as a lightning.

 

"Yah! Who are you calling your wife!!!" he yelled at Hyun Joong.

 

"Wae? Didn't you tell them already?"

 

"Woah?! Yah! Ssantoki! Don't tell me he's already your boyfriend?!" Bom asked me and she seems hurt that I didn't tell her that impossible news.

 

Psh! This monkey is so leading.

 

I sensed Jae walked towards me and put his arms around my waist. "Who said he is Angel's boyfriend? He is NOT and he will NEVER be because I won't let him get closer to my Angel." Jae confidently said and instead of being intimidated, Hyun Joong laughed and walked towards us and stopped in front of Jae.

 

"Are you sure about that, Kim Jae Joong?"

 

"Of course!"

 

"How sure are you? Are you Dara to decide for that? What if she likes me? Will you not let her be happy?"

 

"Sorry but Dara won't like you, Kim Hyun Joong-ssi."

 

"Can you two please stop this at once?"

 

"Andwae!"

 

They both said. Aish! These two are giving me headaches! Seriously, what is wrong with them? Aigoo. I even heard Bom, Yoochun and Top laughed when the two stupid guys both said no.

 

"Then if you won't stop, can you settle your indifferences outside because I don't have time for this." I said and move away from Jaejoong. "Don't you two dare annoy me any further because you two will surely get it from me, araso?!"

 

"But wifey--"

 

"Shut up! If you don't have something nice to say then shut up. And you, Kim Jaejoong! Stop acting weird and let me do what I want, go wherever I need to go!"

 

"Angel--"

 

"And I don't want to hear from you two if you will only exchange words against each other..." I said and walked out from our classroom.

 

"BUT WIFEY, WE NEED TO PICK THE DESIGNS FOR OUR WEDDING AND WE NEED TO FIT IT!"

 

My eyes went wide once I heard Hyun Joong shouted that kind of sentence in our corridor and loud gasp was heard from the crowd.

 

"YAH! SANDARA PARK! WHAT IS THIS GUY BLABBERING?!" Jae shouted angrily.

 

"Aish! KIM HYUN JOONG?! Why are you a pain the head?!" I stomped my feet while pointing at him.

 

I saw Hyun Joong approached me while laughing. "Wae? Did I do something wrong, wifey?" he asked, while smiling foolishly.

 

"Look at all the crowds, then ask yourself what you did wrong."

 

Hyun Joong smiled and he was about to touch me when Jae grabbed his hand.

 

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my Angel." Jae warned Hyun Joong.

 

I sighed and held Jae's hand away from Hyun Joong. "Joongie, calm down. This guy is really crazy so he likes to create a crazy scene whenever he's around." I said trying to calm, Jae. He don't like it whenever some guys touch me unless it is within our set of friends. "And you, Hyun Joong-ssi... You better explain this before rumor spread out. I don't want to be attacked by your crazy fan girls psh!"

 

"Yes, wifey!" Hyun Joong saluted and gave me a wink.

 

"Yah! Stop calling her wifey!!"

 

Aigoo... I really don't know if I will smile or not but seeing Jae act like this when Hyun Joong's around is kinda cute but sometimes it's too much.

 

"Let's go" Hyun Joong grabbed my hand and dragged me with him.

 

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?! I still have class!"

 

"Yah! You stop there!" I heard Jaejoong shout and I can hear that he's following us but this stupid monkey ran faster while dragging me.

 

I looked back and saw Jae almost catching up. Hyun Joong suddenly stopped so I looked at him but he smirked at me.

 

"Yah!!! What are you doing?! Put me down!" I said when he suddenly lift me bridal style and he began to run again while Jae is already cussing at him for doing this to me.

 

"Gaesaeki!"

 

"Yah! Stop this at once if you want your face to stay handsome!" I said while eyeing him and he smiled at me.

 

"So, I am handsome for you, wifey?"

 

I frowned at him. "I am telling you, Jae is unstoppable when he's mad and you made him mad."

 

He smirked at me. "But wifey, I am unbreakable."

 

"Aish! Why are you so persistent? You really annoy me."

 

"At least I will stay in your heart and mind because of that, am I right?"

 

"PUT DARA DOWN!" Jae shouted while chasing us but Hyun Joong ignored him.

 

"Hold tight, wifey. We're gonna fly!" Hyun Joong smirked at me and when I looked in front of us it's the stairs. Don't tell me he'll jump? He will not right? "Hold on tight, wifey... But don't worry, I won't let you fall."

 

"Y-yah! Don't you d---"

 

"DO YOU REALLY WANT TO DIE?! DON'T YOU DARE JUMP WITH DARA!"

 

Hyun Joong smiled and assured me that everything will be alright while I just closed my eyes and hold him tight.

 

Oh gosh! Let me be okay >_<

 

"Game is over... Hand Dara to me." I opened my eyes when I heard Jae's serious voice. He's holding his temper now because Hyun Joong is still carrying me.

 

When Hyun Joong put me down, Jae started attacking him but Hyun Joong easily dodge all his attacks.

 

"Jae... Stop now! No harm done, okay?" I said calmly but he didn't listen to me.

 

Seriously? Are they gonna create a big scene here? As if those chasing is not already a big scene?

 

The two did not stopped, Jae as the attacker while Hyun Joong keeps on dodging Jae's attacks.

 

I took a deep breath and walked towards them then I stood in front of Hyun Joong and blocked Jae's attacked. I even took a step backward because his punch is really strong, but maybe he tried to stop it because I can tell that it is not Jae's usual punch.

 

"W-what are you doing, Dara?! Get out of the way because I really want to kill that guy!"

 

I sighed, still holding Jae's hand. "Stop now okay? It's useless... This monkey easily dodge your attack, you are just wasting your energy..."

 

"Why are you like this?! Did you really fell for that stupid guy?! Really?! Are you ing serious, Sandara Park?!" he yelled at me.

 

"Jae its--"

 

"What?! Tell me!"

 

"Aish! Can you please listen to me first before yelling at me?!" I yelled at him too, pissed off. "First, I did not fall for this guy!"

 

"She is about to fall for me" Hyun Joong said and so I glared at him.

 

"You shut up!" I turned to look at Jae.

 

"Then what is that wedding dress for?! Did that guy do something to you?!" Jae asked and his face is now red from all that anger.

 

"That's why let me explain first okay? Aish! You two will really get it after this. Look at all the students here. Aish!"

 

"Are you still okay, Ssantoki?" Bom suddenly showed up while smirking.

 

"Do I look like I'm okay?"

 

"Okay guys! Stop looking, the show is over!" Top said and shooed the students which they complied.

 

"Let's go the office first to settle this." I said while holding Jae's hand. "Jae, calm down okay?"

 

"How can I calm down?! He in lifted you..." he said with gritted teeth.

 

Now tell me, how the hell would I explain everything to this guy? He went mad when the monkey held my hand, lifted me up how about the KISS? Will he prepare an atomic bomb next?-_-

 

----

 

^____^, another update. So who is stronger between the two guys? Jae or Hyun Joong? How about a romantic scene or do you still want Jae to be super jealous or both?