She's making me crazy

If I was the One

My eyes went wide when I saw Joong Ki leaning on the wall. His eyes darted on me and smiled sweetly but after a second he suddenly sneeze. I tried my best not to laugh when I saw his face turn red, probably from embarrassment. 

 

"You can laugh" he said and sneeze again.

 

Instead of laughing at him, I just smiled. "So what are you doing here, Mr. Song? I heard you got sick and I can tell that you are still sick." I said and went near him. 

 

"Is it wrong for me to see you?" he smiled shyly and before I can even reply, he sneeze in front of me, again. "S-Sorry" he said in embarrassment.

 

"Hmmm... Yes, it is very wrong of you to see me. My day is so peaceful three days ago but I don't think it still is, not when you show up like this." I told him and I saw a pained expression in his face. "You should not be here, you know?"

 

"I know... but is it wrong if I badly misses you?" he asked in a very low voice. 

 

I whacked Joong Ki's head and pretended not to hear what he just said. "You can spread your sickness here, you know? Psh. Instead of going around here, you should have stayed in your freaking house and rest." I lectured him and he just pouted at me. "Stop pouting at me, Mr. Song. It aint gonna work." I told him and drag him away from from our department. "Tsk, I am not even a nurse and yet you are making me look after you?"

 

"W-what? You are looking after me?" 

 

I nodded my head. "Yeah. I am not that heartless, Joong Ki. You got sick because of me so I am just returning the favor." I told him while dragging him to his office. "Oh please! Can you stop smiling like a creep?" 

 

Instead of doing what I just said, he smiled brightly even more. "I should have went three days ago." he said while whistling happily once we got inside his office. 

 

I just shook my head from disbelief. This guy is really making me speechless whenever he is uttering stupid words. I pushed him onto the sofa and I saw his eyes widened and he automatically put his arms around him.

 

"O.. Omo, I am not yet ready, Miss Park." 

 

My eyes narrowed. "Do you want me to beat you?!" I hissed but instead of shutting his mouth and be silent, he laugh heartily. "Argh! What am I gonna do with you, Joong Ki?" I asked in disbelief.

 

"I'm just kidding" he said while smiling brightly.

 

"have you eaten yet?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Stay here and I'll buy you food." I told him and when I was about to go out, he suddenly grabbed my hands. I immediately pulled my hands away from him and gave him a deadly glare. 

 

"Don't go... I already ordered lunch." 

 

"Then I will just buy myself food." 

 

"Do you think I just ordered mine? I am a gentleman, Dara. I ordered for you too, you know?"

 

I snorted. "You? A gentleman? Hahaha, don't make me laugh, Joong Ki. You always annoy the hell out of me and just now, you grabbed my hands without my permission. Is that being a gentleman?"

 

"But if I ask for permission, then it would not surprise you and it would be less romantic."

 

"B-bwoh?! Are you whack in the head? You just got sick and look at you spouting n-nonsense!" I told him and sat at the chair in front of him.

 

He smiled. "Who do you think is the reason why I am whack in my head?" he asked me in a teasing manner while staring at me lovingly. I looked away, I can't stand his stares. 

 

"Maja neo jom michin geot gata. Neol bogo isseum michil geot gata. She's making me crazy, I'm so into you." he suddenly sang Jonghyun's song.

 

"Oh stop singing, Joong Ki-ah. You are making me cringe." I told him, trying to hide my embarrassment. I am not a fool not to know what he is trying to imply here. For pete's sake, how do I forget that this guy loves me?

 

"Wae? I think my voice sound nice?"

 

"Who said?" I retorted.

 

"Hmmm..." he massaged his temple. "You clapped for me when I sang at my grandma's party."

 

"I clapped not because of your voice!" I told him, denying that his voice indeed sound nice.

 

He nodded his head, probably not wanting to argue again. He stood up while I remain silent. A minute later, someone knocks on the door and he was quick to open it.

 

It was one of the employee here at K and he was holding a bunch of food. My brows furrowed while staring at the guy and at Joong Ki arranging the food at the center table.

 

"Are you sure it's for two?" I asked him as the guy went out of his office. Joong Ki smiled and nodded his head. "Are you kidding me?"

 

"Nope. I ain't kidding you, Miss Park."

 

I eyed the food. There's really no freaking way that we can eat all of it! My attention darted to Joong Ki when he faked a cough.

 

"Shall we eat?" he asked, offering me a plate.

 

"I am telling you, Mr. Song, if we can't manage to eat it all, I will make you eat everything left on that freaking table!" I said, taking the plate off his hands. He chuckled and nodded his head.

 

"Y-yah... Eyes on your food." I finally told Joong Ki. How can I eat normally when this guy in front of me is obviously staring at me instead of eating his food?

 

"I'm fine, Dara. Looking at you already made me full."

 

"Ugh! Will you stop gawking at me or I will leave your office this instant?" I hissed. Joong Ki sighed and started eating his food. I secretly smiled but put on my poker face when he look at me again. "Continue eating, Mr. Song Joong Ki."

 

He smiled. "Yes, yes... just don't try to hide that smile on your face, Miss Sandara Park."

 

"Who said I am smiling?" I tried to deny but he just gave me a meaningful look. "Yah, eat!" I said and fed him some tempura. "That's better." I said and continued eating.

 

"Yah! That's mine!" I told Joong Ki while trying to get the last piece of tart from him.

 

"Not gonna happen, Miss Park." he said, smirking.

 

"Not fair! I was about to get that!" I told him while pouting.

 

He smiled. "But I was the one to get a hold of it, Miss Park?"

 

"Fine! Then just tell me, where did you order that freaking tart?!"

 

Joong Ki laughed. "Granny made it." he told me. Breaking all of my hopes to eat the tart again. "Hey, don't be sad. Fine... It's yours." Joong Ki told me and I stared at him.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes. Hurry up, before I change my mind."

 

"Are you really sure?" I asked him and he nodded. I grabbed the tart from his hands and took a bite. "Waaah! It is truly delicious, Joong Ki-ah!"

 

"Really?"

 

"Yup!" I told him and took another bite. I really don't want to eat the tart in one go so I am eating it bit by bit.

 

 

I took another bite and I was stunned when Joong Ki suddenly move his face closer to me and took a bite from the tart protruding on my lips.

 

My eyed went wide when I felt his lips touched mine. I can't even chew or swallow the tart on my mouth anymore when he moved away from me.

 

"Go out with me." he seriously said. I just stared at him, still processing what just happened between us. "I know that you still love Jae--"

 

"I don't!" I cut him, denying everything he just said.

 

"I know you still do and you are just in-denial, Sandara."

 

"I said I don't!" I yelled, glaring at the guy who stole a tart and a kiss from me.

 

"Then go out with me.." he said.

 

"Stop spouting nonsense, Joong Ki!"

 

"Go out with me and I'll make you forget him."

 

"You know what, I should just get out of here." I said and stood up from the chair.

 

I turned my back on him but only to be grabbed by him.

 

"What do you think--"

 

I stopped talking when he suddenly placed his hands on my waist and pulled me much closer.

 

"Let me go, Song Joong Ki."

 

He just stared at me. "You should push me away if you want me to let go, Sandara Park."

 

"I will really push you if you won't let---" I stopped talking again. Damn this guy! How could he do this to me? This time, his face is just an inch away and it's making me lose my tongue. Honestly? How can I talk when he is just an inch away?!

 

"I will kiss you... and I am not asking for your permission." he said, letting me smell his breath.

 

Damn it! Move or he will really kiss you!

 

---

 

Finally, an update for you. Sorry if it took me months to update, I am just really busy in school  since I'm on my 4th year now keke. I hope you like the update and hope that the new chapter is not too boring for you.