Revenge

If I was the One

"Am I disturbing the two of you?"

 

Joongki smiled at me not minding the person who just spoke while I stood there, frozen. Joong Ki said something to me before letting me go.

 

"What brought you here, Jae?" Joong Ki asked casually like nothing happened. "Oh... before anything else, I'd like you to hear some good news." Joong Ki said as he grabbed my hand and exerted a little force to make me face my goddamn ex-boyfriend. "She's my girlfriend now." Joong Ki said without batting an eye while I stared at him in total disbelief.

 

"Really?" Jaejoong said while staring at me. "I don't think that she's your girl, Joong Ki."

 

Joongki chuckled. "She's my girl, want proof? I can kiss her in front of you if you want." Joong Ki said which gave me a shock. What the heck is this guy thinking?

 

"Really? Then if I kiss her, does that mean that she's mine?" Jaejoong asked Joong Ki and here I am thinking that these two are out of their mind. What? Kiss me? Do they think that anybody can just kiss me as they please?!

 

"Jaejoong, I am telling you that she's already my girl so if you don't get it, let me tell you. Back off!" Joong Ki said in gritted teeth.

 

"Back off? Do you think that I will back off just because you tell me to?" Jaejoong chuckled. "Fine, let's say that she's really your girlfriend but the question is... Do you really think that she's in love with you?" Jaejoong asked Joong Ki but his eyes are on me. "My point is... I can steal her from you as long as she's not in love with you... or I can make her fall for me again if she's already in love with you but--"

 

"Enough. He's telling you to back off, so back off!" I said while removing Joong Ki's hands from mine and walked my way out of his office.

 

"Dara, where are you going" I heard Sora unnie asked while I'm gathering my things.

 

"I'm sorry unnie... I'm not feeling well." I said as an excuse before going out.

 

"What a sly fox."

 

I heard someone said when I entered the comfort room. I didn't bother looking at her and just went inside the cubicle since I have no time for gossips.

 

"Yeah right... she's such a shameless pitting our bosses against each other. How dare she ruin their friendship? She's not even that pretty and gosh! She's not even qualified to work here and only got in because of her connections." the other girl said loud enough for me to hear.

 

I flushed the toilet and went out of the cubicle and I notice them sneaking a glance at me. I walked forward, moving towards the two ladies in front of the mirror.

 

"Excuse me, I need to wash my hand." I politely said at the two ladies. They glance at each other and I saw the other one rolled her eyes before giving me space.

 

"Let's go, the air suddenly got polluted." said the red-haired lady. The other lady laughed at her remarks while I just washed my hands not giving any damn about them. Of course, the air will be polluted, I can even see black smokes coming outside of her filthy mouth.

 

"She really disgusts me." I heard the other lady said before disappearing from the comfort room. I was about to dry my hands when the door opened and I saw the two ladies entered again with another girl.

 

"Hey..." I heard the new girl said but I ignored it and just continued drying my hands. "Hey, You!" the other girl said again this time, catching my attention.

 

"Are you possibly calling me?" I asked her and I heard the two ladies at the back laughing as if I just said something wrong. 

 

"Who else would I call? You are really stupid, aren't you?" she said which made me dumbfounded. "Get her." she ordered the two ladies while I just stood there mesmerized at their actions. Yeah right, walls do have ears. I'm not even out of the building and yet the news already travelled this fast? I didn't even know that they are referring to me if they didn't call me just now. Argh!

 

"We're not really sorry for doing this to you, ." the red-haired lady said while moving towards me. The two of them held my hand while I just silently laughed. Are these girls intending to bully me now? Seriously? Did Jaejoong even did a background check before hiring these ladies? Well, if they were to apply at my company, I would seriously not hire them, their personality . Psh!

 

"Ladies, I do think that you have to let go of me. I'm not really in the mood for this." I said in a calm voice but they just laughed at me. "I'm really not in the mood for this so release me or you will regret it." I said as a warning.

 

"Aren't you presumptous! Just because our bosses favors you, you dare talked to us like that? You are nothing but a gold digger, Ms. Park." the red-haired lady said disdainfully while my eyes automatically narrowed when her hand landed on my cheeks. "We are your seniors and you dare act like you are above us?" she said and her palm landed on my cheeks again.

 

"Hit me again and you will regret it." I said but she just laughed. Before her palm landed on my cheeks again, I exerted a little effort to remove the two ladies hold from me and successfully stopped the brown-haired lady's palm. "I'm not stupid to let you slap me again, ." I said and gave her a sinister smile. I saw her eyes went wide and she panicked, telling the other two to hold me but before they could do so, I used my feet to tripped them. "You dare slap me? I even gave you a warning, ginger." I said in utter disbelief and slapped her on her left cheek. I smiled when I saw fear in her eyes, my slap probably gave her a shock. I pushed her to her two friends and glared at the three of them. "I'm not really in the mood for this so be glad because I am letting you off." I said but before I leave them, I kicked one of the cubicles door which made them tremble when they saw how it broke. "Gossip about me again and I'll make sure to make your lives hellish." I said as I finally walked out of the comfort room.

 

"Sandara Park!"

 

I opened my eyes when I heard Bom's voice calling out my name. I stared at my wall clock and saw that it was already eleven in the morning.

 

"Yah!" she said as she opened my room. "Hyesun told me that you won't wake up, why? Don't you have work?!" she asked me.

 

"I quit." I casually said.

 

"Quit?!! Why?! Did something happen?" Bom asked me. I really wanted to tell her that a lot of things happen but if I told her what really happened, I'm pretty sure that she will throw a party because I quitted from Jaejoong's company and also... I'm hundred percent sure that she will probably barged into K's Corporation and beat Jaejoong to death.

 

"Well... I broke my company's property." I told her which made her eyebrow raised.

 

"And do you think that they will fire you just because you broke something? Wae? Did you break something precious for them to fire you?" she asked me.

 

I heave a sigh. "I broke the toilet's cubicle door."

 

I heard Bom laughed. "Bwoh? You broke what? The toilet's door?! Don't tell me you are hurrying to get inside because you have to take number two?" she asked me while laughing out loud.

 

Seriously? Presenting, Park Bom's mind. Geez! "I kicked the door because some girls pissed me off." I told her in honesty.

 

"Whoa, how about their bones? Did you break them?" she inquired.

 

"Of course not! Why would I?! They are not even worth it."

 

Bom sat on my bed and giggled. "So, care to tell me how did they pissed you?"

 

"Well... They called me a "gold digger". Argh! You don't need to ask whose fault it is, Park Bom!" I told her before she can even utter Joong Ki's name. "Not only that, they gang up on me and that stupid brown-haired girl slapped me twice!"

 

"Gold digger? Haha, they called you that? Oh my, I want to see those girl's faces when they realize who you are, Dara-yah." Bom said and giggled. "Very well.. hmmm..." she said and look at her wristwatch. "I have to leave now. Make sure to rest well."

 

"Eh? You are leaving?"

 

"Uh-huh. Just rest, Dara-yah. I won't disturb you any further." she said and left me dumbfounded. Eh? Seriously? Park Bom just left like that?

 

PARK BOM's POV

 

"Oppa, I heard Dara resigned from Sora unnie's company." I said when Leeteuk oppa answered my call.

 

"What? Sora didn't tell me that my sister resigned." Leeteuk oppa said on the other line.

 

"Oh? Maybe our Dara is too stressed that's why she's still not handing her resignation letter." I told Leeteuk oppa while smiling evilly.

 

"Stress? Why would my sister be stress? Did that Joong Ki do something to her, Bommie-ah?" Leeteuk oppa asked me in a serious voice.

 

"Eh? Well... Oppa... don't tell Dara that I told you. I promise that I will keep it a secret from you." I told Leeteuk oppa when in truth I'm really excited to tell everything to him.

 

"Don't worry, my sister will not know. Pray tell." Leeteuk oppa told me.

 

"Well... our Dara was bullied yesterday at K's Corp. If you only saw how depressed she was when she's telling me about everything, you probably can't suppress your anger. She even cried in front of me, oppa!" I told him while suppressing my laughter. Let's see if those three es can still see the day after tomorrow, haha. Do they think that they can easily bully a 'Park'? Nobody can mess with a Park, tsk.

 

"Bullied?! My sister was bullied?! Are you joking, Park Bom? My sister is not that easy!" Leeteuk oppa said.

 

"Well... our Dara is not feeling well yesterday oppa. Do you think that she can defend herself well if she's not feeling well?" I told Leeteuk oppa. "She's not even minding the three of them when she called our Dara a gold digger--"

 

"What?! Someone called my sister a what?!" I heard Leeteuk oppa's voice raised.

 

"They called her a gold digger oppa... but the three ladies didn't stop there... The two of them held her and the brown-haired girl, slapped our Dara... I can't believe it when she told me that they slapped her twice, oppa!" I said dramatically.

 

"Slapped? My sister got hit by someone?!"

 

"Yeah, oppa." I told him while sniffing to make it more convincing.

 

"Let's meet at K's corporation." Leeteuk oppa told me before ending the call.

 

"Sweet!" I smiled as I start my car's engine. Let's see if those people can still badmouth my Dara, haha. Geez, that Joong Ki is not yet qualified for our Dara. How can he let her be hurt by those es? Psh!

 

"Unnie!"

 

"Bommie-ah!" Sora unnie hugged me as soon as I reached her. "What brought you here, lovely lady? And where is Dara?"

 

"She said she's resigning." I said and frowned.

 

Sora unnie stared at me in shock. "Resigning?! Why?" Sora unnie asked me and I felt that she's quite nervous.

 

"That's why I am here, unnie. I have to get revenge and I need your help. Leeteuk oppa will go here too." I told her and I notice that Sora unnie became more restless. "Unnie... are you not feeling well?"

 

"Haha, I'm alright Bommie-ah. But I don't get it, revenge?"

 

"Yeah... You have to help me unnie."

 

"And how can I help you, Bommie-ah?" Sora unnie asked.

 

"Let's go to the security office, unnie. You know that I don't have access in here so I need your help to locate some person." I said and laughed. Just thinking what will happen later is really getting me excited.

 

-----

 

Tada! Finally, I manage to update this story after a long time. Hope you like it and you can already tell what will happen next chapter, right? Happy reading!