You smell~

If I was the One

I stared at Jae and he is not eating his food, instead of smiling sweetly at me, he won't. He even doesn't pay attention to me the whole day we are dating and it really pissed me off but I still keep myself calm.

 

"Jae, it's been thirty three minutes since the food got here and you are not eating." I called his attention but to no avail, he won't answer me. "Jae..." I sounded grim but still, no answer.

 

I called for the waiter and get our bill then paid for it. I stood up and look at Jaejoong. "Let's go." I coldly said and started to walk but I stopped when I notice that he's still on his seat. "KIM JAEJOONG!" I yelled, not minding the other people in the restaurant. My brows furrowed and I swear, if he don't get up, I will really dragged him outside!

 

"KIM JAEJOONG YOU BETTER GET UP NOW!" I said with full authority but he didn't even flinched. I walked towards him, annoyed and pulled him up. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

 

"H-huh?" He asked innocently, making me more pissed than I am now.

 

"Let's go out." I drew a deep breath and dragged him outside. "Now, will you tell me what's bothering you?" I asked, holding my anger.

 

"Don't mind me, Princess. Let's go" he said and tried to smile but his brows furrowed again within a second and he let go of my hands.

 

"Yah! Where are you---"

 

BLAG!

 

My eyes went wide when I saw Jaejoong punched a tall guy and he punched the guy next to that tall guy.

 

"Yah!" I ran towards them and the people are now gathering.

 

"What do you think of me? Just a decoration beside my girlfriend?!" I heard him say. "You've been following us the whole day and I am trying my very best to keep calm but it's really annoying the way you look at her!" Jae said in frustration while punching the two guys simultaneously.

 

I grabbed him. "Jae, stop it!" I said. "Kim Jaejoong you better stop punching those two or you will really get it from me for ruining our very first date!"

 

He stood up and look at the two beaten man. "Stop following us and don't you dare stare at my girlfriend or I will really haunt you to death." he threatened the poor men and I can't do anything about it but shake my head.

 

I sighed. "So you chose to ruin our date because of that petty thing?" I said while walking on the street.

 

"It's not pe--"

 

"Instead of being happy today, you chose to frown just because of those two guys following us?"

 

"But--"

 

"No more buts and no more excuses because what you did today really pissed me off."

 

"But Angel-"

 

"It's not like you, Jae. We've been bestfriends since forever and there's never a day where you will just throw a punch for small things."

 

"I'm sorry." he said apologetically and when I turned to face him, I saw him almost tearing up. "I'm really sorry. It's just that I don't like other guys looking at you. I don't want them to stare at you like that. I am just beside you, princess but those guys act like I am not around. It's really annoying... What do they think of me? Just a decoration? Just a wind that they cannot see? What if I am not around? Will they approach you? Will they try to hit on---"

 

PAK!

 

I hit him in the head. "You stupid guy! If you are so annoyed then just ignore them and kissed me in front of them so they will shut up and stop looking. You really are an idiot! You even ignored me the whole day and paid attention to those guys instead? Psh!"

 

"I am sorry, princess."

 

"You better be, because you ruined our day today. I swear, Jae. I really want to punch you today but I cannot because you will meet my parents tomorrow. And please, don't suddenly leave me and punch some random guys because they are just looking. Gosh! You even have ten times more of those kind of girls drooling but I didn't bother because I know that you are just mine. Mine and mine alone, hmp!"

 

Jae finally smiled and gave me a hug. "Forgive me, princess. I swear, I will make it up to you."

 

"Forgiven but the next time you do that, I will bury you six feet under."

 

"Yeah, yeah... I know."

-----

"Angel?" I heard Jae called out. I faced him and wait for him to speak. "How do I look?" he asked and I laughed.

 

"Aigoo, you are still handsome Jae so don't be nervous hmm?" I smiled while touching his cheeks. He touched my hands and pouted.

 

"What if your parents changed their minds? What if they-"

 

"Look at you, you've been my bestfriend since we were kids and they practically made you my bodyguard slash nanny when they are not around right? That means, they trust you and they probably--"

 

"Dara!" my sentence was cut off when I heard my mother scream my name. She left my father and ran towards our direction and embraced me then she stared at Jae. "Aigoo! I am right, you two are really perfect for each other!" my mom exclaimed and gosh, I am embarrassed when he suddenly touched Jae's cheek and even touched his hidden abs!

 

"Umma!"

 

"Omo! Look at this guy, he has a smexy six pack abs!" my mother said making Jae blush.

 

"Umma! Stop saying that! It's embarrassing!"

 

"I bet you two could make gorgeous babies!"

 

"UMMA!" I said with a loud voice and I can definitely tell that my face is already red from embarrassment.

 

"Aigoo, this kid. Why are you shy? Haven't you done it yet?" my mother said making me and Jae blushed even more.

 

"Forgive my darling, Jae. She's just happy for our daughter and I am glad that you are my baby's boyfriend." my dad finally said and good gracious, at least he is sane today.

 

"It's alright sir." Jae smiled at my father and they shook hands.

 

After our mini greetings, Jae helped my parents carry their luggage and we went to the restaurant my parents reserved ahead.

 

"Is my daughter behaving well?" my father asked Jae and he stared at me then smiled.

 

"Hmmm... Let me think for a while appa."

 

I hit Jae's lap. "Yah! I am behaving really well so don't dare bad mouth me in front of my parents hmm?" I said and he laughed along with my parents. "Why are you laughing?"

 

"That's the answer, appa." Jae said while still laughing.

 

"You are dead" I whispered to him and he just shrugged and faced me.

 

"Don't worry Angel, no matter what kind of behavior you have I will still love you."

 

"Aigoo, look at this kids darling!" my mom spoke again and she put his arms around my father's neck then gave him a peck. "Hahaha! Look at your daughter, she's literally red!" my mom said while laughing.

 

"Umma!"

 

"Don't worry Angel, we'll do more than that if we're alone" Jae whispered in my ear.

 

"Yah!" I smacked his legs and he laughed. Those three are making fun of me!

 

"I'm just kidding, Angel." Jae said and I was relieved. "You want me to say that? Sorry, Angel, I am dead serious hahaha"

 

"Do you want to die?!" I hissed.

 

"Baby, don't be so violent towards Jae" my father said while looking at the two of us. "You know, I don't want my son-in-law incapable of bearing a child an---"

 

"Appa!" I cut him off. What the hell is wrong with my parents today?

 

"Omo, look at your daughter, darling. Guess, they haven't done it yet? Baby, when we are at your age we already did it---"

 

I covered Jae's ear before he can hear what my mother is saying. "Appa, Umma... Come on, stop saying these embarrassing things in front of Jaejoong." I said and they laughed at me, including my boyfriend who successfully get my hands off his ears.

 

"Looks like your parents want a grandchild already hahaha" Jae said while staring at me which made me conscious.

 

"Aish! Stop teasing me. It's not funny anymore" I said, hiding my embarrassment while pouting.

 

Tsup!

 

"W-what did you do?!" I moved back a little holding my lips and I heard them laughing again.

 

"Sorry Jae, looks like our baby daughter is really shy. Aigoo, when can we have our grandchild if she's like this?" my mother said while her hands are on her forehead.

 

"Tell that to Leeteuk oppa! I won't get married ahead of him, you know?" I finally said which made them laugh again.

 

"Don't worry princess, I'll make sure that Leeteuk Hyung will get married soon" Jae said, winking at me while my parents agreed to what he just said.

 

My parents went ahead of us after eating and shopping a little. All throughout the day, they were teasing me... a lot.. and it made me tired more than the wedding event.

 

"Goodnight my princess" I heard Jae saying and I felt his lips landed on mine.

 

Dug Dug

 

 

Dug Dug

 

My heart skipped a beat when I felt him beside me.

 

"I love you, Sandara Park. I love you so much..." he said, hugging me from behind then he made me face him. "Hmmm.. You're awake?" he said while sniffing my neck.

 

"Yah... what are you doing? How can I sleep when you are disturbing me." I said with my eyes close.

 

"You smell--"

 

"W-what?" I opened my eyes and I saw his brown orbs.

 

"so sweet" he smiled at me teasingly and embraced me tightly, moving me closer to him.

 

"Aigoo, Kim Jaejoong, stop teasing me and go home."

 

"I don't think I can go home right now, princess... I can't even move away from you"

 

"Aigoo, stop sniffing me. What are you? A dog?" I said jokingly.

 

"Nope... I am a wolf, ready to eat you anytime." he joked back and I can feel that I am already red by now.

 

"Go home now... Leeteuk oppa will kill you if you sleep in my room"

 

"Your parents won't mind hahaha. They already want a grandchild right?" he said and bite my ear.

 

"Y-yah... Stop doing th--"

 

he kissed me passionately and the next thing I knew, he is already on top of me. "I love you so much, Sandara Park." He said in between kisses.

 

"J-Jae.."

 

"Move any further and you are dead" we both stop from kissing and our heads turned to the owner of the voice. I saw my brother sitting on my floor while both of his hands are on his chin, just like a child watching.

 

"L-Leeteuk h-hyung..." Jae stuttered.

 

"Get off my little sister" he said with a smile which made Jae move away from me. I tried my best to refrain from smiling because right now, Jaejoong-ah looks like a kitten while my brother is the tiger even though he is smiling right now. "You two are noisy and I can't sleep. So maybe, Kim Jaejoong... would you leave our house now and let my sister sleep peacefully?"

 

"E-hehehe... S-sure Hyung." Jae nervously said but my brother didn't let him go that easy. Instead he hold Jae on his ear and dragged him out of my room.

 

"Goodnight, Joongie!" I shouted on my terrace, waving at him while my brother is still dragging him on his car. "Sweet dreams!" I stuck my tongue out which made him pout.

 

---

 

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Here's an update and hope you like it kekekeke.