Wedding?!

If I was the One

"Now, spill it." Bom said as we arrive in the Student Council Office.

 

"Do you want me to explain, wifey?" Hyun Joong asked while looking at the mad Jaejoong.

 

I shook my head. "No thanks, you will just add fuel to the fire." I said and he just giggled. I sat in front of Jae, while Yoochun and Top sat beside him to restrain him in the worst case possible scenario.

 

I heave a sigh. "The wedding dress is for the event that I am participating. It's called hide a bride and groom event wherein the bride and groom must hide, run or anything to avoid the people participating in catching them within one hour."

 

"Pres, sorry we didn't inform you but the period of chasing time was extended. It's now three hours."

 

"W-what?! Three hours?" I asked Yoona and she nodded while looking at Hyun Joong.

 

"So, it's just hide and seek, something like that?" Jae asked in relief while all of us, student council officers just looked at one another. "Angel?" he called out.

 

"Erm... It's not just that Jae... I-if someone caught the bride and the groom, they must bring them to the church and w-we must kiss at the end of the ceremony..." I said as silent as I can and the next thing I knew, I heard a loud banging of the table.

 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! K-KISS?! YOU WILL KISS THIS STUPID GUY?!!!! NO WAY! I WON'T APPROVE OF THAT!" he shouted and I think all of his blood came to his head. It's so red and I can even see his veins.

 

"R-relax Jae... Of course there will be some people against it r-right? So for those people who are against the ceremony, they will catch the bride and groom and will be able to date them for that day."

 

"DATE?!!! NO WAY?! YOU WILL NOT DATE NOR KISS ANYBODY I WON'T APPROVE OF! NEVER! OVER MY HOT DEAD BODY!!!"

 

"Then, how about you participate too, Kim Jaejoong? If you don't want Dara to be taken away from you so badly, then participate in it." Hyun Joong suddenly said. Jae turned his head to Hyun Joong and I can even feel their tension, I can even imagine that electricity they emitting.

 

"I will raise hell just to participate in this event, Hyun Joong-ssi. I won't hand her to anybody, especially to you." Jae stood up and went towards me. "I will participate as Dara's groom too"

 

"W-what?!" I stood up and looked at him.

 

"You heard me right, Angel. Let's go, let's pick our wedding clothes." Jae held my hand and dragged me outside of the office leaving the people inside dumbfounded.

 

Jae stopped dragging me when he sensed that Hyun Joong is following us. "Stop following us, Hyun Joong-ssi"

 

Hyun Joong smiled and point his fingers at me. "She's my bride too. Whether you like it or not, I will follow you."

 

"Whatever." Jae said and continue dragging me. "Aish! That guy is getting into my nerves."

 

I chuckled. "Don't mind him okay? He will annoy you more if you show him that you are affected" I said and pinch his nose. "Shall we go?"

 

Finally, he smiled at me. He went closer and fixed my seatbelt. "Your safety first, Angel."

 

He started the engine and we went to the store that the council contacted. Hyun Joong followed us behind until we get to the shop.

 

"Good afternoon sir, ma'am. What can we do for you?" the attendant asked as we entered the shop.

 

"Good afternoon. We're from Seungri High and Daential Academy. We already reserve this shop for today." Hyun Joong said from behind.

 

"Y-you reserved this for today?"

 

He smiled at me. "Of course, I want the best for my bride."

 

"Dara's not your bride, psh!" Jae hissed at Hyun Joong causing the other guy to laugh. I just shook my head and follow the attendant.

 

"So, who is the groom?" asked the other lady.

 

"ME" the two chorused. All the people inside the shop giggled including me.

 

"So, the bride will go first. Come with me Ma'am" the attendant said. I stood up and went inside. "So, who's your boyfriend between the two Ma'am?" asked the attendant making me blush.

 

"Err... They're not my boyfriend. The guy from Seungri High is my acquaintance while the other one is my bestfriend." I said while looking at the gowns.

 

I chose six gowns. I first fitted the long gown and the attendant fixed my hair and put some light make up. The attendant told me to wait for her cue before I can go out.

 

"Miss Dara, you can go out now." said the attendant and the curtain automatically opened showing me to the two idiots. Hyun Joong and Jaejoong both have the same expression, their mouth is both hanging open.

 

"S-so, guys? Hello?" I spoke but I think they are still on their own dream land. "Yah!" I shouted at them and finally they are now awake. "Your mouth, it's still open." I said, and the ladies inside burst into laughter.

 

"You look beautiful in that gown, wifey" Hyun Joong was the first to recover. Jae looked at him and gave him a death glare.

 

"I told you not to call her wifey..." he said with gritted teeth. "Angel, you really are a gift from heaven, you are so gorgeous but NO, that gown will not do. You will be easily caught by those erted guys participating in the event. Change it" Jae said as strict as he can be.

 

"Okay... Wait for a while." I said and went inside again.

 

I fitted all the gowns I chose but to no avail, the two always said that it won't do.

 

"Aish! What's with you two?" I said, pissed off.

 

"Wifey, you cannot wear those gowns. I don't want many competitions."

 

"Angel, don't be mad." Jae stood up and went beside me. I will find a dress which you can be comfortable when hiding and running okay?" Jae said and went inside. Hyun Joong followed us inside and went to look for a dress.

 

"HERE" they both said, holding the same dress.

 

"Yah! I found it first!" Jae hissed.

 

"No! I am the one who found this dress." Hyun Joong said.

 

"Stop, you two... Go out and I will fit that dress." I said and shooed them outside. The attendant giggled while fixing my hair. "Sorry about those two. They are really like that with each other."

 

"You don't need to apologize, Miss Dara. They must like you very much that's why they are on each other's neck."

 

"Hahaha! What are you saying? Jae is just protecting me from Hyun Joong, while that monkey is just annoying me. They won't like me..." I said, though I hope that Jae like me too...

 

"Hmmm... You think so?" asked the lady. I just nodded and she didn't speak again. "Okay, you are done now. I know that they will like it. You are too beautiful for them to handle kekeke." Said the lady and I just smiled at her. I stood up in front of the curtain and when it opened, Jae and Hyun Joong both stood up...

 

"P-perfect" they both said.

 

 

 

"So, this dress is final now?" I asked and they both nodded. I went inside again to change. "So you two, go inside and find your suits." I said and sat on the couch. I was busying myself reading some magazines when the attendant called for my attention. I looked at the curtain, waiting for the two guys to come out and when the curtain opened, my eyes automatically went to Jae.

 

He's so handsome...

 

"E-herm" Hyun Joong faked a cough. I also looked at him and giggled. "What's funny, wifey?" he asked.

 

"Nothing... You two, get inside and fit another one." I said and they followed.

 

"E-hem"

 

Both faked a cough and I looked at them in awe... Both are handsome, Jae is wearing a black suit like he's a dark prince while Hyun Joong is like a prince charming in those fairy tales, wearing white.

 

"So, what can you say Angel?" Jae smiled widely.

 

"Does it suit me, wifey?" Hyun Joong asked while winking at me.

 

"Hmmmm... Yeah, it really suits the both of you well... Jae is like the devil prince while Hyun Joong is like a prince charming."

 

"Yah! Why am I the devil Prince?!" Jae yelled at me.

 

"Because you are wearing black? But don't worry, Jae... You are more handsome than this monkey." I said, making Hyun Joong frown. "Now, change your clothes so we can go home---"

 

"Why don't you take a picture first?" my attention went to the old lady who just entered the shop.

 

"Good afternoon, Madame" the attendants all bowed to the old lady, she must be the owner.  We greeted the old lady and bowed.

 

"Come, it's for free." said the old lady. She went beside me and dragged me inside again. "I'm sorry for being persistent but upon seeing the three of you, you reminded me of my youth... Oh, memories... that was the happiest of my time."

 

"Is it really okay, Ma'am?" I asked and she nodded.

 

"You should enjoy life, young lady. And I am sure that those two guys wanted to take a picture with you too... Just treat of it as a remembrance." Said the old lady. "Here, wait here while I searched for the wedding dress perfect for you."

 

After a few minutes the old lady went back holding a beautiful long gown. "Like it?" she asked.

 

"Omo! Halmoni! It's so beautiful!" I exclaimed and she smiled at me. "is it really okay for me to wear that?"

 

"of course!" she said. "Now, you better wear it" she said and pushed me beside the attendant. The attendant helped me put the wedding dress on me and we went outside after. "It's perfect! I already knew the first time I saw you that that dress is perfect for you!"

 

"T-thank you, Halmoni" I shyly said. She walked towards me and held my hand.

 

"You are really beautiful... The guy who will you love is lucky. Now, let's put on some make up and fix that hair of yours." She dragged me in front of the mirror and pushed me on the chair. "make this girl perfect, okay?"

 

"Yes, madame." the attendant said. "She likes you..." the attendant said as soon as the old lady went out.

 

"H-huh?"

 

"It's the first time I saw madame like this. But I do hope that she won't pair you up to his grandson hahaha."

 

"Why? Is her grandson ugly?" I asked. The attendant smiled at me.

 

"Hmmm... Her grandson is handsome too but..."

 

"But?"

 

"Are you done yet?" the old lady went back so our conversation got cut off. "Omo! You are really beautiful, hija! Come, let's go outside, your grooms are waiting!" she bubbly said. As soon as we went outside, Jae and Hyun Joong stood up, slowly.

 

"H-hello guys" I greeted but the two are still speechless.

 

"Aigoo! The two are astonished by your beauty. Let's go inside the studio and take your pictures." She said and dragged me, leaving the two outside. "Please take her solo pictures first." she ordered the photographer. The photographer told me to sit on the piano so I did. He took at least five shots when I saw Jae and Hyun Joong going inside. They take too long to recover haha.

 

"So, who's first?" asked the photographer and Hyun Joong immediately went beside me.

 

"Hi, wifey! Sorry, I was speechless when I saw you. You look like a goddess from above." he whispered, making me blush and making Jae mad.

 

"You really like to tease me, Hyun Joong-ssi." I said, shaking my head.

 

For the first picture, the photographer told us to go to the window. He told me to step on the window while Hyun Joong is just standing on the floor.

 

"Okay! Miss, hold the guy's shoulder and close the gap between your face." said the photographer.

 

"W-what?" I asked, I was about to turn my head to the photographer when Hyun Joong grabbed my face and made me face him. He was looking up to me while I was speechless at how close our face is,

 

Dug dug

 

Dug dug

 

Omo! I'm too nervous to move.

 

Click!

 

"Easy right? Don't mind that bestfriend of yours okay? It's our moment now so just think of me and nobody else." Hyun Joong said.

 

The second shot is the same as the first one but our face is closer compared to the other one.

 

"Wifey, you are too stiff... Close your eyes and just think that you are about to kiss your dream guy." he said and winked at me. I closed my eyes and think of Jae...

 

Omo, I'm so giddy just thinking of Jae...

 

"Wifey, it's done now... You can move or else I will really kiss you." Hyun Joong said and I quickly move away from him.

 

The third shot, the photographer told us to sit on the shelves, our backs facing each other. and the last shot, the photographer told me to lean on Hyun Joong while sitting on the couch.

 

I leaned on Hyun Joong while he closed his face towards my forehead and kissed it.

 

Click!

 

"You're done now!!" the photographer said. We stood up and went to the photographer.

 

 

"It came out too well..." I said. Hyun Joong smiled at me...

 

"We're a perfect couple right?" Hyun Joong said making me blush.

 

"Okay! Next!" the photographer said. Jae stood up from sitting far away from us while looking at Hyun Joong with an angry face.

 

"You looked so happy taking pictures with that idiot" Jae said with anger on his voice.

 

"It's just a picture Jae... Don't be angry, after all it's our moment now, right?" I said, borrowing Hyun Joong's words.

 

----

 

Here's another chap kekeke. I need to update as many as I can because I will be busy once I return to school -_- . Up next is Jae and Dara's moment kekeke...

 

All the pictures are not mine ^___^