Run Dara Run

If I was the One

 

Four hours passed but I'm still running in circles because of the girls and guys chasing us around. I can only rest for thirty minutes because they keep on popping like some kind of a mushroom to my hideout, and now I can admit that I am not really good at hide and seek.

 

"Yah! Do you really want to marry our oppa that bad?!" I heard one of the girls chasing me said.

 

Are they crazy? More like I am running because I don't want to die in their hands!

 

"Yah! Stop running because if not, we will really kill you!"

 

I turned to face them while running backwards.

 

"Have you really gone mad? Aigoo, you will kill me for the sake of your oppa? try it if you can and I if die, I will haunt all of you!" I said and continue to run normally but I turned to face them again. "And oh, instead of running after me, why don't you chase your oppa so you can marry them? psh!"

 

"Yah! Do you really want to die?!" they chorused and I chuckled.

 

Run Dara Run! Kekeke

 

"Nope! Keep on chasing me but you will never catch me hmmm?! Bye!" I said and waved my hand then speed up. I smirked when I saw the wall dividing the Arts Building and Tech Building.

 

Let's see if you can catch me.

 

I stopped for a while and look at them already out of breath. "Omo, omo... It's a dead end!" I acted like I am a mouse cornered.

 

"You can't get away now"

 

I stuck my tongue out. "You wish kekeke" I prepared myself and run faster than the usual and jumped upwards, grabbing the top of the wall. "Bye for real, goodluck" I said, winking at them.

 

"Yah! Come back here, you cheater!"

 

"Heh? How come I am a cheater? Is it my fault if I can do this? kekeke" I said as I land on the ground. I look around and when I felt that it is now safe, I just walked and took my time but...

 

"Hmmmpf! Hmmpf!" someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth.

 

"Ssshhh..." I heard someone's voice.

 

Aish... Don't want to marry someone other than Jae >_<

 

I stomped the guy's feet and turned to face him with one of my legs flying, grabbing his neck and pinning him down. "How dare y---"

 

"O...ouch... T-that hurts, do you plan to kill me?"

 

My jaw dropped when I saw Hyun Joong, my so called attacker. "Omo, I'm sorry. Aish! Why didn't you even---"

 

"Ssshhhh... They might find us" he said, still lying on the ground while one of my legs still pinning him. "And... can you move now? You know, it's kind of awkward but I don't mind if you don't want to---"

 

I moved away from him, sending him dagger look. "Do you want to die?"

 

"I'm just kidding, wifey" he said, chuckling.

 

"Psh... I'll go now and next time tell me your name first before grabbing me like that" I said and walked away but he grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him again. "What?"

 

He smiled at me. "Just stay here, you must be tired running."

 

"I'd rather run than marry you, psh..."

 

Hyun Joong held his chest. "Ouch! That hurts, wifey... What is it not to like about me? I'm handsome, rich and intelligent, what more can you ask for?"

 

I hit him in the stomach. "Do you think I am like your crazy fan girls liking all those things about you?"

 

"Then what is it that you like, tell me" he seriously said, looking at me straight in the eyes.

 

What's with the sudden change of atmosphere... I felt uncomfortable... Aish! Is he crazy now?

 

"They are here!" I heard some guys voice and saw one not that far from us.

 

I grabbed Hyun Joong's hand and dragged him with me. "Let's just run and get this over with..."

 

"Aish! Tell me to kill those fan boys of yours... Thanks for ruining our moment"

 

"Aigoo... Stop saying those kind of things, it's giving me goosebumps!"

 

"But why are we running, I can protect you from them, wifey"

 

"Yah! Do you want to get beaten by them?!" I said while we are running but before we can get out of the other side, some guys appeared in front, cornering us from side to side. Hyun Joong immediately get me behind his back. "What do you think you are doing?"

 

"Playing some kind of a hero? And you..." he turned to face me. "are my heroine..."

 

I felt all my blood going up so I averted my guys off of him and I heard him chuckle. "My wifey is such a shy lady... Don't worry, I won't hand you over to them."

 

"Let's see if you really can handle them." I commented.

 

"Aigoo, you don't have faith to your hubby?"

 

"Wae? How come you are my husband, we aren't married yet right? tsk tsk tsk"

 

"Give her to us" I heard one of the boys said and statement like that came after one another.

 

"Yah... I don't know how good are you in fighting but can you really do it alone?"

 

"Wae? Are you worried about me now? Don't worry wifey, we can get away from them and I'll make sure no one will touch you so just stay right behind me okay?"

 

"Says the one who stays on the ground... Be careful okay? I don't want to die in the hands of your fan girls just because your face is wounded kekeke."

 

"Your wish is my command.." he said smiling at me and when he looked at the bunch of guys, his face changed.

 

JAEJOONG's POV

 

"Yah... Can you still move?" Leeteuk Hyung said while kicking me lightly. " How can I give her to you if you can't even defeat me?" he asked and I can't even argue with that.

 

I can't even say that how can I defeat the number one fighter in the whole Asia? He mastered Kickboxing, Karate, Judo, Aikido, Jiujitsu, Sambo, Wing Chun, Jeet Kune Do, Boxing, Muay Thai and etc, and he's the so called prodigy. He even defeated Jackie Chan, Tony Jaa, Jason Statham, Manny Pacquiao and etc. in a practice match.

 

"Give it up, Jae... Just give--"

 

"No... I.. I will not give up.." I said and get up slowly. My body hurts from fighting Leeteuk Hyung, he did not even go easy on me.

 

"Aish! You stubborn brat!" he hissed but did not hit me. "Jae, you know that Dara is my precious little sister so if you will just make her cry then give it up now..."

 

"I will not make her cry..."

 

"You don't know what you are talking about..." Hyung said, shaking his head. "I'll give you a chance... ONE HIT... If you can hit me once, I will let you be with my sister.."

 

I smirked upon hearing his words. "You can't take your words back, Hyung..." I said, standing on my feet.

 

"Yeah right... So just do your best and hit me oh?" Hyung sarcastically said.

 

"Just you wait, Hyung!" I said and attack him.

 

HYUN JOONG's POV

 

I grabbed Dara and hide her behind me when we were cornered by her fan boys. Fortunately, there are no fan girls around because I can't possibly hit a girl.

 

"Hey! Don't you really need my help?!" Dara shouted while I keep on fighting his fan boys.

 

Aish! This girl is really too much... How come she has all that energy despite her small body?

 

"Hyun Joong-ah! Watch out!" she shouted again and thanks to her my face is saved. I grabbed the guy who tried to punch me and kick him. "Hyun Joong-ah, don't injure them too much. I don't want to be sued!"

 

Aish! the girl I like is really crazy eh? But that is the reason why I like her..

 

I keep on fighting for almost an hour but there's no end to her fan boys, I can't even knock them out without hurting them so it's really difficult for me.

 

BLAG!

 

Someone finally managed to hit me and I just lost my balance but someone held my hand and pulled me. I saw Dara looking at me weirdly, showing her smirked.

 

"Aigoo, how can you be my groom if you can't even handle them?" She asked and let go of my hand. I gulped when she said that and I can even see myself blushing hard because of embarrassment. Didn't she even realized what she just said?

 

"I told you to stay there--" I said while I kick the other guy behind me, still looking at Dara.

 

"How can I stay if you will get beaten?" she said, but almost like a whisper. I didn't know that she can be shy sometimes too and she's just too cute right now.

 

"It's just one hit. I won't be knocked out because of that."

 

"Whatever... Let's just run, we are wasting our time here..." she said and I heave a sigh.

 

"Fine... I'll make a way and you run okay?" I said but she ignored me and get in front of me. She almost got hit by her fan boy but I just stopped it's hand from reaching her.

 

"Aish! Are you crazy?!" I yelled, worried about her.

 

"S-sorry P-Pres..."

 

"ALL OF YOU STAY RIGHT THERE!" Dara shouted and all of her fan boys was frozen, like she just stopped their time. "MOVE AND YOU'RE DEAD... I just memorized all of your face the whole time you're fighting kekeke..." She sounded like an evil villain. She stared at me and smiled then dragged me away from that place.

 

"N-NOONA/PRES! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" I heard the boys said but when I looked back, they are still frozen on their place while talking.

 

"You can't move until you can't see us!" She said, enjoying her wicked act.

 

Aigoo, if she can do that why didn't she do it earlier?

 

"You are really cool while you are fighting... You are like an actor back there" she suddenly said, and I felt like I want to go to heaven already because of her praise. "See you around, Hyun Joong-ah... Bye Bye!" she let go of my hand and started running away from me.

 

I snapped out of it and went back to reality. "YAH! SANDARA PARK! COME BACK HERE!" I yelled but she just laughed at me. "Aish! That girl!" I kicked the invisible stone in front of me because of frustration.

 

Aish! Where will I find her again?

 

---

 

Another update kekeke, just a bit of Hyun Joong and Jae's POV, goodluck to the both of them especially to Jae kekeke.  Thanks for reading and the comments, I really appreciate it ^____^