In the Club

If I was the One

I glanced at Hyun Joong and caught him staring at someone familiar. I know her, she's Hye Sun. He's staring again at the beautiful girl not far from us. "Hyunnie..." I called but he ignored me. "Yah!" I said in a not so loud voice.

 

"Y-yeah?" He looked at me and I chuckled.

 

I glanced at the girl. "You like her"

 

"W-who said I like her?" he stuttered.

 

I pouted. "Oh..." I smiled and stood up.

 

"Where are you going?" he asked and I smirked.

 

"You wouldn't mind me telling that you are my boyfriend, right?" I said and walked towards the girl. "Excuse me but---"

 

Hyun Joong grabbed my hands and dragged me away from the girl. "W-what are you doing?!" he sounded irritated and I frowned.

 

"I should be the one asking that. What are you doing?" I asked while staring at his eyes. "Look, I am already alright, Hyunnie. I am in deep gratitude because you helped me big time but I cannot let you take care of me forever. I already caused you trouble four years ago... You broke up with your girlfriend because of me and I know it's my fault... Well, forgive me for the word but that ex of yours is stupid for leaving you."

 

"Dara-ah.."

 

I embraced him. "I know you are happy when you are with me but gosh, Hyunnie! You are a guy too! You have your needs too--"

 

"Yah! What the hell are you saying?!" he sounded defensive and I chuckled.

 

"Well, I am just saying you need love. Wae? Are you thinking of another hmmm?" I saw him turned red. I hit him in his head and giggled. "I will cut to the chase, Hyunnie. If you like that girl, pursue her... if you don't, I will give you a nice beating"

 

He shook his head. "But she has a boyfriend." Hyun Joong sadly said. I raised my eyebrow and saw a guy in front of the beautiful lady.

 

"Oh... Oh I see..." I said when I saw the familiar guy in front of that lady. "Hmmm, well... I don't mind if we go clubbing later" I smiled and he just nodded.

 

 Hyun Joong told me that he will pick me up at seven and I just nodded. I smirked when he was out of sight and went to a unit not far from mine. I  rang the bell and I smiled at her.

 

"Oh, Dara-ah. What brought you here? Come in, come in" she smiled and I went in. "Why are you looking at that hmmm? Don't tell me you are up to something not good again, you naughty rabbit"

 

I pouted. "Yah! I am not a naughty rabbit. Psh... Why didn't you tell me that you have a boyfriend?" I frowned and she stared at me like I said something wrong.

 

"What are you saying? I should be the one asking you that. Why didn't you tell me that you have a b-boyfriend."

 

"I don't have one, Hye Sun-ah..."

 

"But I saw you with that guy again and you... you seem sweet... I even thought that you will introduce him to me earlier back at the cafe"

 

"Yah! I am not here to be our topic. I came here to know why did you not tell me that you have a boy--"

 

"Dara, he's not my boyfriend. He's just courting me---"

 

"Really?" I asked with hopeful voice. "But the question is, do you like that guy?" I asked and saw her eyes wide open.

 

"I don't! He's annoying and no matter what I say, he keeps on pestering me. I rejected him numerous times but he told me that I need a valid reason why!"

 

"Well, come to Paskin at eight."

 

"You do know that I don't like to go to a noisy place, right?" she frowned.

 

I raised an eyebrow. "You don't like to dump that guy? I am telling you, that guy is a complete jerk. He's been flirting and snogging girls at the bar, oh how I hate that kind of guy!"

 

"He's what?!"

 

"Aish... Just go okay? I'll wait for you there" I stood up. "Oh, give him a nice beating after pretending how hurt you've been kekeke. See yah!"

 

Hyun Joong picked me up at exactly seven and we arrived at Paskin's at seven thirty. I chose a seat not far from the jerks favorite seat so Hyun Joong can see how hateful that guy is and he can snatch Hye Sun, my beautiful friend.

 

"Hey, stop drinking" I snatch the glass away from him but he glared and took it again from me. "Aigoo, I didn't invite you here to be drunk." I said and frown. "I'll go to the loo for a while." I said and excused myself.

 

I called Hye Sun and she told me that she's already at the entrance. I smiled as I went out of the toilet. My phone fell when someone bumped into me. I was about to pick my phone but he was quick enough and handed it to me.

 

"Sorry" he said apologetically.

 

"No worries" I smiled and walked away. When I reached my seat, Hyun Joong is nowhere to be found. I heave a sigh when something caught my eye. I immediately dashed and saw the guy earlier stopping Hyun Joong from beating the jerk but he was punched instead and fell on the ground.

 

"What the--!" I quickly approached them. "Yah! Yah!" I yelled and tried to stop them and I too fell on the ground with a flat face and my ankle hurts, thanks to the stupid heels.

 

"Omo! Are you alright?" Hye Sun kneeled and asked me.

 

"Yah.. Dump that jerk and go with Hyun Joong..." I whispered. She stared at the jerk and glared at him while in tears. I shook my head in my mind and was amazed at Hye Sun's acting.

 

"Dee, are you al--"

 

"Aish! Do I look alright?" I yelled at him. My ankle hurts. "Yah! You!" I yelled at the guy earlier. "Help me" I said, ignoring Hyun Joong. I will not let my ankle ruin my plan.

 

The guy stared at me but obliged. My mouth hang open when he lifted me. "H-hey! What are you doing?" I stuttered.

 

"You told me to help you right?" he said and went outside the bar while I was struggling.

 

"Put me down!"

 

"You asked for my help, right?" he said and put me gently on his car.

 

I was about to go out when he locked it. "Y-Yah! What do you think you're doing?!" I shouted at him. I was stupid, how can I go with a stranger?

 

He closed the gap between us and I moved away but was cornered. "Didn't your parents told you not to go with a stranger, young lady?"

 

My eyes went wide and I automatically hit him in the face.

 

"Ow.. ow.." he yelped in pain. "I am just kidding, do I look like I want to harass you?" he asked, staring at me from head to toe. "You are not my type" he said and smirked.

 

"B-bwoh?! As if you are my type!" I said in response. He chuckled. "W-what?"

 

He shook his head. "Your body is flat."

 

"Yah! How dare you---"

 

"At least, you are beautiful" he said, not finishing my sentence and I fell silent and I felt all my blood went to my head.

 

"L-let me out of here. I'll take a cab" I said after a minute.

 

"I can't let a lady like you roam around this night and you need to treat that ankle of yours." he said and made me shut up by fastening my seat belt. "Precautionary procedure." he smiled.

 

I pulled my handkerchief and handed it to him. He stared at me and I pointed his lips.

 

"It's bleeding" I said. He smiled and took it. "You don't have to give it back, it's yours." I said.

 

"A souvenir? Not bad... at least you know how to take care of your savior."

 

I laughed. "Savior? Since when?"

 

"Well, I helped you--"

 

"I did not ask for your help!"

 

He smirked. "You did asked. You pointed at me and told me to help you in a demanding manner, remember?"

 

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

 

-----

Another update, don't worry, it's still a Jaedara fic. Well, by now you have read that Hyun Joong already likes someone else. Hmm, I think I owe you an explanation. The fact is Hyun Joong already moved on when he went back and has a girlfriend but eventually they broke up because of Dara. The ex was jealous, knowing that Hyun Joong once liked Dara and can't bear seeing his boyfriend with her, so she left him.

 

Both Dara and Hyun Joong move on, and four years already passed. Both stayed as friends... Truth is, I am battling with myself whether I will make Hyun Joong or someone else as Dara's second lead but in the end, I ended up liking the idea of introducing another character. Sorry, the author is a bit messed up hahaha.

 

If you want a major spoiler, watch the mv below. Story will revolve based on the mv kekeke but it is blocked in some countries because of the song. ^___^