Perfect fit

If I was the One

DARA's POV

 

I opened my eyes and found myself on the couch. I stared at my surroundings and saw Joong Ki sleeping on my desk. I scratched my head, thinking if he did put me at the couch while I was sleeping. I went to the comfort room and washed my face. My eyes darted to the table and I saw a food container. I saw a note and smiled while reading it. It was from Yoochun and Seunghyun, apparently, Bom told them that I will work overtime so they gave me food.

 

"Woah!" I clapped when I saw some of my favorite food. I went to my desk and grabbed my phone. I sent my thanks to the two of them and told them that I will treat them when I have a free time. I closed the container again since I still need to finish my task but I was surprise when I saw that it was already finished. "Joong Ki-ah.." I gently tapped his shoulder. He move for a bit then he welcomed me with his sleepy face, blinked for a few times then smiled.

 

"Good morning, Sandara" he greeted me.

 

"Let's eat first before we go home. My cousin and my friend sent me some food." I said, smiling at him. "Wash up first while I prepare the food." I said.

 

"It's delicious!" Joong Ki commented while we are eating. I smiled and nod in agreement. "Did they prepare these?" he asked.

 

"I don't know, maybe they ordered it somewhere." I said while eating happily. "Eat some more." I said when Joong Ki suddenly stopped eating. "Stop staring and just eat."

 

"Seeing you eat makes me full already."

 

"Aigoo, would you stop it already? It's embarrassing" I said, lowering my head.

 

He giggled. "I'll stop if you come with me on Sunday."

 

"Do you want me to beat you?" I asked him jokingly and he shook his head. "Fine..." I took a deep breath and smiled. "as my thanks for helping me out, I'll come with you."

 

"Assa!"

 

Joong Ki gave me a ride even though I told him not to because I know he's tired too. He didn't even listen to me, instead he dragged me and shove me inside his car and I don't even have the time to complain when he fasten my seatbelt and started the engine.

 

I just took a nap and went to work because I don't want the jerk to bother me every second asking me why I did not show up. When I entered the his office, Jae's already inside looking at his computer.

 

"You're late" he said, glancing at me for a second and went back to what he's doing. I didn't answer anymore since I don't want to be sarcastic early in the morning. "Have you finished what I asked of you?" he asked.

 

I walked towards my desk and grabbed the fifteen pieces of folder and laid it on his desk. "Here..." I said and went back to my desk.

 

Nothing really happened today, Jaejoong is just quiet there around the corner and minding his own business. To be honest, it is quite boring and my mouth is already dry because of the silence between us. Today is peaceful and a stress free day because the jerk is not even talking to me unless he needed something. He did not even say anything when Joong Ki picked me up for lunch and when Joong Ki gave me snacks at around three o'clock. Maybe, he just didn't care... Why should I even expect any reaction from him, it's not like we were still an item.

 

"Sandara"

 

I was startled when he suddenly called my name. "Neh?"

 

He stood up and gave me a gold envelope, then left me alone. I stared at the envelope and it was an invitation from Frestine. I opened it and took the card inside but something fell and it was a small note.

 

Come or not, it is your choice.

-Jaejoong

P.S. I am not expecting you to come... really..

 

"Psh! As if I will go with him even if he ask me." I frowned. I slashed a piece of paper and wrote that I will not go and left it on his table. Even if he will say that he needs his secretary, I will not come. Definitely, I will not since Joong Ki already asked me to come with him somewhere that day.

 

At six o'clock, I decided to grab my bag since it looks like Jaejoong will not come back anymore after giving me the envelope.

 

"Come with me!"

 

"Let go!" my body reacted and quickly throw the person on the ground.

 

"Ow.." I saw Joong Ki holding his back. I gave a wry smile and approached him.

 

"Are you alright?" I asked.

 

"Ow... My back really hurts.." he said, still touching his back.

 

"You should not have grabbed me like that." I scolded him. "Let me see.." I said and touched his back. "Does it hurt?" I asked him.

 

"Y-yeah.." he said, while leaning on my shoulder.

 

I held his clothes and was about to pull it up when he suddenly jumped in surprise and stared at me. "W-what are you doing?" he stammered.

 

I raised my brow and stood up. "I thought it hurts?" I said, my arms on waist.

 

He suddenly patted his back and act like he's really hurt. "It really hurts... Ow... ow... OUCH! Why did you hit me?"

 

"You deserved it. Psh!"

 

He pouted. "Not my fault." he said.

 

"Bwoh?"

 

"It's because you look cute when worried."

 

"W-what nonsense are you spouting!"

 

"You look cute too when angry."

 

"Y-yah!"

 

"but you are gorgeous when you smile." he said, touching his neck.

 

"D-do you want to die?!"

 

Joong Ki shook his head. "If I die, you will be sad."

 

I stared at him in disbelief. "Who said that I will be sad? Hmmm?"

 

He smiled. "Me." he simply said and grab a hold of my hand. "Come with me, we need to see your dress." he said.

 

"What dress?" I asked him but he just shrugged and dragged me. We stopped in front of a motorcycle and he put a helmet on me. "Don't tell me we'll ride this?"

 

"Ah-huh.." he nodded and sat on the motorbike. He motioned that I should sit too and so I did. "Hold on tight..." he said.

 

I hold the handle at the back. "Why are you not going?" I asked.

 

"Are you sure you will not hold on to me?" he asked.

 

"It's alright. I'm already used in riding motorcycles back in high school." I said.

 

"Alright. Just grab on me whenever you want, Dara-ssi." he said and off we go.

 

I closed my eyes, feeling the wind touching my face. Joong Ki stopped driving and I saw him frowning when I got off his bike. "What's with your face?"

 

"Tss... Don't mind me. Let's go." he said and dragged me inside the boutique.

 

"Good evening, Mr. Song and Ms. Park" the attendant bowed to us. "This way please." she said and we followed her.

 

"What are we doing here?" I whispered to Joong Ki and he smiled at me. "How about you answer my question first before smiling hmmm?"

 

"To see your dress." Joong Ki said coolly and point his fingers somewhere. I followed his fingers and saw a beautiful dress. "Try it." Joong Ki said.

 

"H-huh?"

 

"Come on! Try it" Joong Ki said and pushed me forward.

 

"W-wait" I turned to him and raised my brow. "What's with the dress? Honestly..." I stared at Joong Ki, contemplating whether I would say it or not. "Err... I don't really need it. I mean... There's no occasion for me to wear that.."

 

Joong Ki laughed at me. "There is."

 

"B-bwoh? What are you babbling about?"

 

"Aigoo... Have you forgotten already? You told me that you will accompany me on Sunday right?" he said, pouting his lips.

 

"Yes, I told you that but you didn't tell me that I will have to wear a dress?"

 

Joong Ki stuck his tongue out. "You already said yes so no backing out, Miss Park" he said and winked at me.

 

I frowned. "Fine... but tell me what's the occasion first."

 

"I'm not gonna tell you." he playfully said.

 

"Yah! Song Joong Ki!"

 

"Yes, Park Sandara?"

 

"Aisht! This guy-- w-wait! Let go!" I said when two of the female staff dragged me inside the dressing room. "Y-yah! Don't touch me there! H-hey! Don't undress me!"

 

"Sandara-ah! Be quiet! I'm hearing what you're saying inside!" Joong Ki shouted.

 

I shut my mouth out of embarrassment and let the female staff help me dress up. They opened the curtain and show me to Joong Ki.

 

"So?" I asked him but he did not respond. He's just looking at me and it's making me conscious. "Y-yah! How was it?" I asked again but he again, did not respond. The two female staff beside me giggled. "Err... Am I looking funny?" I asked the two but both of them shook their heads. "Then, if not... Do I look bad?"

 

"No, Ma'am." the one named Rien said.

 

"Yah! Song Joong Ki! Stop staring hmmm?" I said but he just blinked his eyes. I approached him and snapped my fingers in front of his face.

 

"Perfect" Joong Ki finally said, smiling from ear to ear. "You look more beautiful wearing that dress" he complimented me and I swear, I could tell that I blushed.

 

"Err.." I distanced myself from him. "I-I'll go and change." I stuttered and went straight to the dressing area. "This dress fit perfectly on me, how'd you do that?" I asked Rien and she laughed.

 

"Mr. Song gave us your sizes."

 

"W-what? H-he gave you my sizes?"

 

"Yes. Why, Miss? Did he not ask you?" Kia asked.

 

I shook my head and I saw the two exchanged meaningful looks. "Mr. Song is really good at measuring sizes kekeke" Rien said.

 

"Y-yah... What are you saying.." I said, wondering how in the world did he get my sizes right. I went out of the dressing area and I don't know why am I feeling awkward suddenly.

 

"Are you alright?" Joong Ki asked me when we get out of the boutique. I nodded and I was startled when he pinched my cheeks.

 

"What are you doing?" I said, getting his hands away from me.

 

"You suddenly became quiet, of course I am worried." he said while putting a helmet on my head. "Did you not like the dress?"

 

"I-I like it!" I quickly answered.

 

"Then why are you quiet?" he asked me while starting his engine.

 

"I'm just tired..." I lied. Who would not? How in the world will I ask him how did he get my sizes right? It's just plain embarrassing.

 

"Really? Then you can lean on my back, it's free."

 

"Aigoo, stop putting me in an awkward situation, Joong Ki-ah." I suddenly said out loud.

 

He laughed. "Why are you feeling awkward hmmm?" he asked me teasingly.

 

"Aisht! Drive already" I hissed.

 

"Yes, Ma'am! Hold on tight!"

 

I automatically embraced him when he suddenly sped off. I almost fell because unlike earlier, his speed right now is thrice the amount.

 

"Y-Yah! Are you trying to kill me?!" I shouted at him, stilling hugging him from behind. He laughed out loud and shook his head. "Lower your speed!" I shouted again but instead of going slow, he drive faster. "Y-yah! We'll get caught by the police!"

 

"Hahaha! I don't want to!" he said.

 

I quickly released my hands hugging him and got off his bike. "We almost got caught!" I scolded him and he just laugh it off. "Y-Yah! It isn't a laughing matter!"

 

"Should I not laugh?" he asked innocently.

 

I stared at him wide eyed. "Of course you should not!"

 

He smiled, touching my forehead with his index finger. "It needs ironing" he said while ironing my creased forehead because of exasperation.  "I'm just happy." he said after removing his finger on my forehead.

 

"H-Happy?! Yah... We already went to the police station once, don't make it twice!"

 

"Actually.." he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer. "I wouldn't mind going to the police station with you..." he said and moved his face to my ear. "If it is a consequence of getting an embrace from you." he whispered. He released me and quickly rode his bike. "Goodnight, Sandara!" he winked and went off.

 

I touched my cheeks, trying to load what just happened.

 

D-did he just kissed my cheeks?

 

"Y-Yah! Song Joong Ki! You are dead!!!" I shouted at him but he's already gone.

 

----

Here's a DaraxJoongKi moments for you! I was not able that day I was supposed to update because when I woke up my bf asked me out to help him choose his clothes for his cousin's wedding keke. I was about to update yesterday too but before I can even finish the chapter, my laptop encountered an error, the screen turned to blue and poof! It shut down... It's unfortunate but at least half of what I've already type was saved kekeke. Enjoy reading!

 

Anyway, was it true that Luhan likes Dara? Hahaha, I don't really want to spazz then know it's fake but I did spazz about it, just can't help it kekeke.