I swear

If I was the One

The day is almost up but my work today is endless. I have no idea why my work suddenly piles up in just a week and I don't even have the right to complain since it is my job but you know? It's really frustrating since I can't even be with my Jaejoong.

 

"Aigoo, looks like our president is still sulking" my head turned to Yoona and I saw her smirking at me. "Yah! Don't give me that look. I won't let you off today." she said while shaking her head.

 

"I'm busy! Please don't look at me" Sunny said when I stared at her and I even saw Luhan, Suho and Taecyeon avoided my gaze.

 

"Omo! It's already three. Guys, I have a meeting with the theater club so I need to go for a while!" I heard Yoona said and she dashed off.

 

"What? It's already three? Sorry guys but it looks like I have to go for a while. I too, have a meeting." Sunny said and she looked at me. "Hmmm... Why are you smiling? You look like a fool" she said while grinning at me. "Ohhh? Do you think you can get away because we're not here?" she said which made me frown. "I'll be back soon so don't think of getting away, Dara-ah"

 

As soon as Sunny closed the door Luhan and Suho stood up and told me they have a practice and after that Taec stood up too.

 

"You too?" I asked and he smiled at me.

 

"Well... I have a business to attend with but don't think of running away from your duties pres! I'll be back in an hour." he said and left me... I can't believe this! They left me alone... all by myself.

 

I stared at all the papers in front of me and smiled. "Aigoo, do they think I will listen to them?" I stood up and did some stretching. "Gotta find my Joongie first! That punk, how dare he not pick me up for lunch! He will really get it from me."

 

"Oh? Where are you going? Did you finished your work already?" Bom asked once I opened the door.

 

"Ah... Errr... I'm sorry Bommie-ah!" I said and quickly covered and dragged her inside our office.

 

"Hmmmp! Yah! W-what are you....!" she struggled but I shoved her in my chair and covered with my hanky then I smiled when I saw a rope. I saw her eyes went wide and she shook her head violently.

 

"I'm really sorry, Bommie-ah. I'll make it up to you later but forgive me first, I am already hungry. Sorry" I said while tying her. "I am really sorry!" I said while running away from our office.

 

Aigoo, I am really sorry for my bestfriend but I really am hungry right now and I need to find Jae too.

 

"Dara, have you seen Bom?" Top asked me once I turned left. I smiled widely and get closer to him then I hit him in the stomach and he fell on me.

 

"Sorry Tabi-ah." I dragged him and put him in a vacant room. They will probably kill me later for being so violent but my stomach comes first, tied with my Jae kekeke.

 

It's been thirty minutes and my stomach is already growling but I can't still find Jae. It even looks like I am turning slightly into a criminal for doing that to Bom, Top, Chanyeol and Yoochun but I can't help it. I won't let them ruin my date with Jae kekeke.

 

"Thanks for helping me, oppa. I am really grateful" I heard a girl's voice somewhere and I was about to ignore it when I heard a very familiar voice. "I won't be able to finish my homework if it's not for you spending your whole time with me." the girl said which made my blood boil. I slowly opened the door and saw the girl clinging to MY Jaejoong.

 

How dare she hold his hands? And how dare he, hold her hands...

 

"It's no big deal" Jae smiled and the girl suddenly let go of him and went somewhere and the next thing I knew she's holding two cans of soda and when she's about to reach MY Jaejoong,s he suddenly slipped, getting MY Jaejoong wet!

 

"Omo! Omo! I'm sorry, oppa." she cutely apologized while running her hands on MY Jaejoong's chest!

 

"It's alright... Accidents do happen." Jae calmly said and stopped the girl's hands from touching him. The girl suddenly looked up and she put her filthy hands on MY JAEJOONG'S NECK!

 

I quickly walked inside and get what's mine away from the venomous snake in front of me and I saw her getting startled. Well, she should be... After all, she is trying to get what is NOT hers.

 

"You're just here?" I innocently asked Jae and I saw him sweating already. "Aigoo..." I hold his face and started to wipe of his sweat. "Why are you sweating in this cold room, Joongie?" I asked him and my gaze turned to the girl. "Come... I am really hungry right NOW that I can BITE whatever is in FRONT of me." I said and dragged him outside, away from the venomous snake girl trying to seduce him.

 

"Angel~"

 

"WHAT?" I grimly said.

 

"Angel, look~"

 

"Stop talking... I AM REALLY HUNGRY RIGHT NOW... I AM SO HUNGRY RIGHT NOW, KIM JAEJOONG..." I said while holding back my tears.

 

"I'm sorry~"

 

"Why are you sorry? Did you do anything wrong?" my voice cracked when I asked him.

 

"Angel let me explain~"

 

"What is there to explain? Will you explain why you did not pick me up for lunch or why you did not bother to give me my lunch and let me starved? Will you explain why you let that girl get that close to you? Will you... Aish!" I almost punched the wall so hard enough to make my fist bleed but Jae quickly get my hands and made me face him.

 

"Didn't I say to stop hurting yourself?" Jaejoong told me seriously. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for not picking you up and for not getting you your lunch... I'm sorry but Dara-ah, you don't have to hurt yourself and you don't have to be jealous because of that girl. I am happy that you are jealous but please don't ever hurt yourself because of me.. I don't want you to cry because of me, Dara-ah... I want you to be happy... always.." he said while kissing my forehead.

 

"Y-you let that girl~"

 

"You are the only one for me, Sandara Park. Didn't I make myself clear last time? You are the only one for me, I won't ever look at anyone besides you. That girl can't even measure up to you, for me. She's like a toddler to me but YOU... For me, you are a woman..."

 

"Why didn't you get away from her~"

 

He sealed my mouth with a kiss and smiled at me. "Well... I was trying to test you... I wanted to see you get jealous when I saw you eavesdropping but... I guess, I don't want to make you jealous ever again. You are like a tiger out there almost ready to eat her prey... I mean I love that... I love MY woman feisty but I don't like it when you are getting hurt."

 

"You stupid guy... How dare you test me when I am hungry." I hit him in the head and he laughed heartily. "How dare you laugh after making me cry... I... I will definitely tell you on Leeteuk oppa!"

 

I saw Jae's eyes went wide. "W-what?! Please don't tell Leeteuk Hyung!" Jae suddenly kneeled down and looked at me with puppy eyes.

 

"I will definitely tell him." I said, trying to suppress my laugh.

 

"Please? Angel? Please? I don't want to be separated from you... PLEASE?! PRETTY PLEASE?"

 

"Swear that you will not ever do it again."

 

"I swear!" he immediately said. "I swear by the moon and the stars in the skies~" then he started singing.

 

"Get up" I said and he stood up. "Give me a piggy back, I am so hungry to walk." I commanded and he smiled at me and lift me up, bridal style. "Y-yah! I said piggy back!"

 

"Sorry but I won't do it since you are wearing a skirt. I don't want other guys seeing your undies aside from me."

 

"You ert!"

 

"Just telling the truth" he said, winking at me.

 

"As if I will let you see my undies" I whispered and he laughed.

 

"You will let me, I swear..." he smirked at me making me hit him in the head. "Ouch... That hurts." he pout.

 

"Really? Do you want to get another one?"

 

"I think I need a kiss for the pain to go away." he said while pouting.

 

"Not a chance. We're in the school premises remember?"

 

"So you will kiss me if we're not here?" he teased me, making me smile.

 

"Hmmm... Let me think"

 

"What is there to think about? I am yours alone so you can kiss me all day"

 

"Really? But..."

 

"But what?"

 

"It won't be fun if I will always kiss you... You know, I love giving punishments to naughty kids like... YOU"

 

"Yah.. Don't deprive me of my kisses" he tried to kiss me numerous times while lifting me but I keep on dodging.

 

"Aigoo... Stop doing that. It's embarrassing!"

 

"Wae? You are mine right?"

 

"Y-yeah... but-" Jae tried to kiss me again.

 

"KIM JAEJOONG! SANDARA PARK!" he stopped when he heard the teacher's voice. "NO KISSING IN PUBLIC!"

 

"Aigoo, what a bad timing!" Jae smiled and took me away..

 

"YOU WON'T ESCAPE MY PUNISHMENT!"

 

"Yes sir! But let my Angel eat first!" Jae shouted while running.

 

---

another update before my school breaks over kekeke.