His Chance, Gone?

If I was the One

JAEJOONG's POV

 

I attacked Leeteuk Hyung numerous times and failed miserably. It seems that all my attacks are just useless against him and I am so embarrassed as I was the most feared guy here in the academy and yet I can't even land a hit on him.

 

"One hit, Jae... It's just one hit and yet you can't do it?" he smirked at me.

 

"Aish! Do you really think it is possible for me to hit you? Are you even human, Hyung?" I hissed. I am already irritated at how things are and he's just adding salt to my wound.

 

"HAHAHA! You are really a hopeless guy but I still won't go easy on you, it's my sister we are talking about here hahaha!" he laughed at my misery. Sandara's big brother is really no joke, he's more evil than any villain in the whole universe, at least for me.

 

"Why are you so against me, hyung? I am your friend right?" I said while I continued my attacks and he continued to dodge then kicking me away from him. "Argh!"

 

"Yes, you are my friend that's why I won't give my precious little sister to you. You are a heartbreaker, Jaejoong. How can I give my little sister to you?"

 

"But Hyung! I love her since we were young but you told us that damn rule!"

 

"You have a choice, Jae. If you love my sister, how can you date some girls in front of her? You even made her cry when you left her for that Hyomin girl... Psh!"

 

"That's because I don't want to break our agreement! I tried to erase her from my heart but I can't... I tried to believe that she's just a little sister to me but I can't... I tried to not confess because I am too afraid that she will stay away from me but Hyung... I am wrong... the thing I am most afraid is to lose her, without even saying what I feel for her..."

 

I said, standing up from the ground. I attacked him again but he countered me, throwing me on the ground for the 50th time.

 

"TEN MINUTES BEFORE THE TIME LIMIT!" I heard Taeyeon, Yoona and Bom chorused from the speaker.

 

Aish! How can Leeteuk Hyung be so heartless! I guess, I really can't win against him...

 

I stood up again and stared at him. I don't have a choice, if I won't move now, Dara will be taken away from me by some guy I don't even know, or worse be taken by that idiot Hyun Joong.

 

"DARA!!!" I shouted while pointing behind Leeteuk Oppa. As soon as he looked at his back, I dashed towards him and...

 

PAK!

 

I punched him at his stomach, making him kneel on the ground.

 

"Better keep your promise, Hyung... Keke... Bye!" I smirked upon successfully hitting him.

 

"KIM JAEJOONG!!! YOU CHEATER! GET BACK IN HERE!!!! YOU WILL REALLY GET IT FROM ME, YOU DAMNED IDIOT!!!"

 

"Bleh! I don't want to be killed by you, Hyung!" I laughed while leaving him alone.

 

I run faster and whenever someone blocked me, I will just glare at them and they will scatter automatically, because if they won't, I might consider killing them if I won't be on time for our wedding.

 

"one minute and 35 seconds left!" I heard Suho's voice. I can see many people around the church and some were even crying right now, and I guarantee you those are not my fans. Those are Hyun Joong's..

 

So, that idiot caught my Angel? As if I will let him have his way... I didn't get beaten today by Hyung just to give him my precious girl.

 

I didn't waste any time and dashed towards the door of the church. Suho and Taecyeon smiled upon seeing me while Luhan gave me a 'what the hell happened to you' look.

 

"25 seconds left!" I heard them announced as I get closer to my target.

 

"I told---"

 

I pulled Hyun Joong away from my Angel. "Get away from her, you idiot!"

 

"ten seconds!" Bom excitedly said.

 

"You stupid guy! Hold Ssantoki now!" Yoona suddenly blurted.

 

"J.. Ja---"

 

Before she can speak, I sealed her soft lips with a kiss. Telling them that this girl they dare fantasize is mine and mine alone.

 

"Kyaaaah!!"

 

"Waaaah! Oppa!"

 

"WAAAAAAAH! DARA/NOONA!"

 

Cries were heard but I don't care about what they feel. I broke the kiss and smiled at her while touching her face. "I'm sorry, I'm late Princess..."

 

"W-what sorcery is this?" she suddenly slapped herself, not believing what I just did. "D-Did you just kissed me? F-for real?"

 

I kissed her again and after a minute I released her. "You are not dreaming, Dara-ah..."

 

"W-why---"

 

"I know this is too sudden but... Sandara Park... I LOVE YOU!" I confessed to her, no long explanation, just brief and concise. Her eyes suddenly went wide and she fainted. "H-hey! D-Dara-ah!" I caught her body and shook her unconscious body but she really fainted on me. My princess just fainted on me on the day of our supposed faked wedding.

 

Aigooo... Is she too shocked from my confession?

 

I lifted her while shaking my head from disbelief.

 

"HAHAHA!" I heard Hyun Joong laughed.

 

"Stop laughing, you damned idiot" I hissed while carrying my angel.

 

"Serves you right, how dare you take her away from me in a mere second? Psh... I can't wait to see your agony from waiting for Dara's answer. HAHAHA!" he laughed again.

 

"You are just a sour loser, psh!" I said and upon observing my surroundings, I smirked. "Alright guys! Since my bride already fainted, you can freely catch the other groom now and be happily wed!" I announced and I saw Hyun Joong's face turned pale.

 

"Yah! What the hell did you just do?!" He yelled at me but I smirked at him.

 

"Serves you right, you annoying idiot..." I said lowering my voice, enough for him to hear. "Come on, girls! The event will just be wasted if we don't continue the wedding." I winked, giving the fan girls of Hyun Joong a cue.

 

"ARGH! You will really get it from me, Kim Jaejoong!" he yelled at me while I leave the church with my unconscious angel in my arms.

 

---

 

DARA's POV

 

I slowly opened my eyes and I felt a someone, holding my hand. I saw Jae sleeping and I smiled upon remembering what just happened yesterday. I thought it was just a dream but seeing him here, I guess it was not. The scene I am waiting for, the scene I wished for all those falling stars was already granted after the long wait.

 

"Hmmm... Already awake?" Jae smiled at me and I laughed when I saw his morning glory saying 'hi' to me. "What's wrong?"

 

I shook my head and get his morning glory. "Aigoo, why did you sleep there? You can sleep beside me like you always do, you know?"

 

"Thanks..." he smiled. "I can't sleep beside you though." Jae shyly touch his nape. "Your brother might really kill me this time if I do so kekeke. Anyway, are you hungry? I'll prepare your breakfast"

 

"Hmmm... More than the breakfast, I want to know something..."

 

"Later. We'll talk about it later after you eat. I don't want you to faint on me again" Jae said while laughing but I held his hand and look at him in the eyes.

 

"Not gonna tell me what happened yesterday?" I pouted, waiting for his answer.

 

"I'll tell you princess but you should eat first."

 

I sighed. "Fine. Everything okay? I want you to tell me everything from ignoring me up to your confession. Don't you dare leave any single detail out." I said, not showing that I am worried when I saw his bruises.

 

He smiled at me and patted my head. "Yes, my princess. For now, you wait here and I'll prepare your breakfast." I nodded and before he left me, he kissed me on my forehead.

 

I decided to take a bath first while waiting for him prepare the breakfast and just as I finished, he opened my door with a tray on his hand.

 

"Aigoo, why did you bring the food here?" I said, smiling at him while feeling giddy.

 

"I want you to feel you are special to me." he said and put the tray on my table. Jae walked towards me and dragged me to bed.

 

"Aigoo, I am not a baby, Jae."

 

"You are my baby, so don't complain and do what I say okay?"

 

I shook my head. "Looks like I don't have a choice kekeke."

 

"Say aaahhh.." he said while holding the spoon.

 

"Are you serious? I can eat by myself you know?"

 

"Aish. Don't complain anymore, princess. I want to baby you so just eat this"

 

I smiled from ear to ear. "Fine... Aaahhh" I opened my mouth and he feed me. "Your food is really delicious, Jae."

 

"But I am more delicious, princess."

 

I felt all of my blood gone up from his remarks. "Aish! Do you want to kill me?"

 

"Wae?" he asked, trying to be innocent. "Will you really die because of my overwhelming love for you?"

 

I hit him on his shoulder. "Aish! Why are you being cheesy first thing in the morning?!" I whined though I really felt so many butterflies on my stomach right now.

 

He laughed at me. "Aigoo, Sandara Park is a shy girl---"

 

I didn't let him finished his sentence and shove the spoon on his mouth. "You too should eat. You only brought my share here hmp!" I said, while pouting and I was surprised at the next thing he did.

 

TSUP!

 

He kissed me again.

 

"Yah!"

 

He continued chewing the food like he didn't do something to me. "I love you." he suddenly said but I wasn't able to answer. "I love you, Sandara Park" he said again.

 

"Spill everything now." I said, not responding to his I love you's. He frowned and began telling me what happened. From their stupid agreement, the reason why he's late at the event and why he had so many bruise on his body and that's all thanks to my big brother who made our love life so difficult.

 

"So... Princess, that's why I--"

 

I glared at him. "Are you an idiot? How could you agree to him knowing his background? Geez! Look at you, I'm pretty sure oppa held back to make sure you are not hurt because if he didn't you will surely spend at least two months in the hospital tsk tsk." I whined.

 

"I know I am a big idiot but if I won't agree, hyung won't let me be with you."

 

I hit him on his shoulder, this time I'm using 50% of my strength, making sure that he will be in pain.

 

"Ouch!" he winced in pain.

 

"You are really an idiot. You even paraded those girls in front of me, don't you know how hurt I am whenever you bring your girlfriends and introduced them to me? You even left me when I punched Hyomin in the face. Psh... If I only knew that you love me from the start I wouldn't do those things to them, thinking that you would be hurt if you knew they are just cheating on you..."

 

"I am sorry, Princess... I know I've been a coward but can you give me a chance?"

 

"What chance?" I hissed, irritated at my denseness for not noticing Jae's feeling towards me.

 

"What I mean is... Sandara Park, can you be my girl?"

 

I pulled my drawer and get a coin and gave it to Jae. He stared at me then stared at the coin then went back on me.

 

"Errr.. Am I rejected?" he nervously asked, staring again at the coin.

 

"The answer lies on that coin, if it's a head it's a no but if it's a tail it's a yes." I seriously said.

 

"BWOYAH!?! My life depends on this coin?!" he whined, unable to believe my answer to his serious question. Well, let's just say that it's my punishment for him for tormenting me for all those years. My heart almost became nothing because of his many girlfriends, I even thought that I don't stand a chance.

 

"Yes... So toss it now." I said, silently laughing at his misery. Don't get me wrong, I love Jaejoong but I want to torment him just a little... promise, just a little.

 

"Are you really serious?" he asked and I nodded. Minutes passed and yet he's still not tossing the coin.

 

"Yah! Stop praying and just toss the coin!" I hissed, impatient from waiting too long. I gave him a hand and pushed his hands upwards, making the coin escape from his grasp and I saw his face turned pale while watching the coin turning and slowly descending from above.

 

"NOOOOOOO!!!! MY CHANCE!!!!" He cried upon seeing the heads.

 

I chuckled and turned the coin from heads to tails and kissed him. "I'm just kidding you, Jae. Pabo, I love you too"

 

"Weh?" my smile faded from his heartwarming response!!!

 

PAK!

 

I hit him in the head.

 

"You don't want it? Fine, I am easy to talk with---"

 

"He-he-he... I'm just joking, Princess..." he laughed nervously. "But, are you really my girl now?"

 

I chuckled. "Aigoo, Yes... I am your girl now and you are not dreaming. If you want proof, do you want me to hit you again?"

 

"YES!!! SANDARA PARK IS NOW MINE!!!!" He jumped from happiness then dashed towards me and gave me a tight embraced then kissed me again. "I love you, Sandara Park."

 

"I love you too, Kim Jaejoong" I smiled.

 

We're about to kiss again when we both heard a fake cough.

 

"E-hem... Isn't it too early for the two of you to be lovey dovey?" Leeteuk oppa suddenly said, appearing like a mushroom on my door.

 

"HYUNG!"

 

"Wae? Do you have any complaints, cheater?" my brother glared at Jae and he went silent. I chuckled and look at my over protective brother. "And you, Darong. Our parents already heard about your relationship so they will go back here and unfortunately..."

 

"D-don't tell me they... they didn't approve?" I said, almost a whisper.

 

"No---"

 

"HYUNG! I'LL BE GOOD TO YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE JUST PLEASE HELP THE TWO OF US!"

 

"OPPA! PLEASE?!" we both pleaded and my brother just shook his head.

 

"Can you two let me finish my sentence first?" oppa said and we both nodded, maybe he will tell us that he will help us kekeke. "the thing is... unfortunately, our parents are already on their way here and excited to greet Jaejoong as your boyfriend, not as a bestfriend." my brother rolled his eyes.

 

"KYAAAAH! YEEES!" Jae and I chorused while hugging each other happily.

 

"You two are really made for each other. Both dense and stupid geez!" My brother left, shaking his head.

 

 

---

 

 

Here's an update, sorry if it took me so long ^__^ hope you like it.