To you...

If I was the One

 

When Jae stood up, the crowd went wild. I won't even deny that Kim Jaejoong is really famous in our school, after all he's a Kingka. I was watching his every move when I heard another loud scream and to my surprise, Hyun Joong is now wearing his jersey and he's walking towards Jae. Jae look at him and smirked, then I saw him say something to Hyun Joong and then they both look at me. Hyun Joong smiled at me and waved so I returned it. Jae frowned at me while I just smiled.

 

The fourth half is nerve wrecking, it is really a close fight and both Jae and Hyun Joong are great players but of course, I am still rooting for Jaejoongie kekeke. Hyun Joong is now holding the ball and within a split of second Jae come from behind and stole the ball from Hyun Joong and he ran towards the ring and miraculously get past from the other team and dunk!

 

"Waaaaaah! Kris! Jae just dunk!" I said excitedly while grabbing Kris shoulder and shook it. "Did you see that?!"

 

"N-Noona... Y-yes I saw that but you're making me dizzy" Kris said so I stopped shaking him. "Gahd! I didn't know that you can shake a guy like me violently" Kris uttered while holding his head.

 

"Sorry kekeke." I said and paid attention to the game. The two teams are at a tie, Hyun Joong managed to steal the ball from Jaejoong and the audience got pumped up when he dunk the ball at the ring. I saw him smirked at Jae and he look at me then sent a flying kiss. Before I could even react, someone's hand appeared in front of me and catch the kiss of Hyun Joong then I saw Kris smirked at me then he drop the invisible kiss and stomped it. I saw Hyun Joong frowned and Jae laughed at him.

 

"Aigoo, what a kid." I face palmed.

 

Seungri High get a time out, I handed water and towel to Jae but he did not get it from me, instead he pulled me closer to him and pout.

 

"Yah! You're sweaty!" I hissed but he pulled me closer. "Aish! What are you doing?!"

 

"He almost kissed you." He pouted and I can't help but laugh. Seriously? "Yah! Why are you laughing?"

 

"Did you get an Alien disease from Seunghyun?" I asked, giggling.

 

"Yah! Sandara Park!" Top hissed and I just stuck my tongue out.

 

"Just kidding..." I smiled and wiped Jae's sweaty face then I get away from him. "I can sense that your fan girls will kill me now" I said while giving him the bottled water.

 

"As if they can touch you." Jae said proudly. I just nod because I know that even if most of his fan girls will talk behind my back, they can never lay their hands on me because Jae will definitely get angry with them.

 

"Yeah right." I smiled. "You better win this game, Joongie." I said, instead of answering he pointed his finger on his cheek. "What?" I asked and he pouted. "Huh?"

 

"Goodluck kiss?" Jae simply said like it's one of the easiest thing to do.

 

"Errr..."

 

"Come on, just a kiss"

 

Aish! What is he thinking?

 

"Angel?"

 

"Fine fine..." I move closer and gave him a kiss. "Happy?" he smiled foolishly and went back to the court. The game continued and Seungri High is leading with a two point difference and it's freaking ten seconds before the game is totally over! Jaejoong have the ball and Hyun Joong is marking him. My heart even stopped because Hyun Joong is really a good player but thankfully Jae managed to fool him and he ran faster but Hyun Joong is following him.

 

Jae...

 

"Noona, nervous?" Kris tapped my shoulder but I ignored him. Jae jumped and shot the ball with only two seconds left.

 

Shoot please...

 

"KYAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

 

"Noona..." Kris tapped me again.

 

"D-did he miss?" I asked while my eyes are close.

 

"Wae? Did you expect me to miss?" I suddenly heard Jae's voice. I opened my eyes and he's smiling at me. "So?"

 

"Did you miss?" I asked him.

 

"We won, Angel..." he whispered to my ear. "and it's for you..."

 

"We won?" my eyes widened and he nodded. "We really won?" I asked again and he nodded. I hugged Jae happily.

 

"Aigoo... Do you think that I would lose to that annoying guy?" he said and I chuckled.

 

"Hey, they're calling you. Go back and say your thanks first, I'll just go to the comfort room okay?" I said and went ahead. When I entered the comfort room, somebody immediately pushed me and pinned me on the wall.

 

PAK!

 

"You !" one of the girls suddenly slapped me. I held my cheeks and look at the girls. What do they think they're doing? "You are just a maid and you are flirting with our Oppa!" said one of them while grabbing my hair.

 

"Let go..." I warned the girl but the other girl slapped me again. "I said let go!" I said, my voice louder.

 

"Are you threatening us? You are just a maid and you dare flirt with Hyun Joong Oppa?! Know your place !" she was about to slap me again when I caught her hand and glared at them. While holding the other girls hand, I removed the hand of the girl holding my hair with my free hand.

 

"First of all, I am not flirting with him. Second, I am not a maid. Third, even maids can be with someone freely. Fourth, status in life does not matter. Fifth, you messed with the wrong person." I said as calm as I can be and let go of their hands. I turned my back on them but I sensed something so I faced them again and caught one of them who looks like she's about to grab my hair. "Touch me and you are dead." I warned them and went out of the comfort room.

 

"That's her!" I heard someone shouted and saw a bunch of girls running towards me.

 

"Aish! Is it a practice for tomorrow's event?" I asked myself while I ran for my life.

 

"Get that !" yelled one of them.

 

"You're dead once we catch you!"

 

I heard and I chuckled at the thought. Me? Dead? Oh puh-lease. I am not your ordinary girl, I am not a damsel in distress though I admit I am vulnerable when it comes to love, who would not be? It's not just me right?

 

I ran faster and when I look back, I am already far away from them but...

 

BLAG!

 

I almost fell but someone managed to catch me. I looked back and saw the fan girls still running after me.

 

"Aigoo, what did you do this time?" Jaejoong asked me, smiling like a fool.

 

"Omo! Let's go!" I held his hands and dragged him.

 

"Yah! Come back here! If we catch you, you are really dead!"

 

Jae and I just ran until we lose the fan girls of Hyun Joong. We went inside one of the vacant room and I immediately sat on the floor from too much running.

 

"Pft!"

 

I heard Jae suppressing his laugh. "Yah! Is there something funny?" I hissed and he finally let out his there's-no-tomorrow laugh. "Y-yah! Have you gone crazy?"

 

"Aigoo! What did you do to those girls and they're chasing you?" he teased.

 

I pouted. "I didn't do anything though. They're accusing me that I am flirting their Hyun Joong Oppa, psh. They even called me a maid and telling me that I should know my place, tsk tsk tsk. What do they think they are? We're just the same, psh."

 

"They told you that?" Jae asked in disbelief while suppressing the tiger inside him. "Aish! You should have not dragged me so that I can take care of those brats!" he hissed making me smile. I patted his head.

 

"Aigoo, Hyun Joong's fan girls and yours are just the same. I really don't get them, what is it that they saw to like both of you foolishly?" I said while I move my face closer to Jae's face.

 

"Y-yah" Jae stuttered. I restrain myself from laughing seeing Jae caught off guard.

 

"What is it?" I asked again looking closely.

 

"Y-yah! W-what are y-you doing?" Jae stuttered again while moving his face away from me but I grabbed his face and pouted. "Y-yah! S-Sandara P-Park!" he hissed.

 

"Hmmmm...." I examined his handsome face trying my best not to smile.

 

"A-are you saying t-that I am not h-handsome?!"

 

I lost it when he finally uttered those words. "Yah! Why are you laughing?!"

 

"Aigoo... I'm just kidding. I know why they like you... It's because of your... hmmm... yeah right, handsome face" I said, acting like I was just forced to say that he's really handsome.

 

"Yah! Why does it look like you are not convince?!" he yelled.

 

I look at him innocently. "Do I look like I am not convince?" I asked with matching beautiful eyes.

 

He smirked and the next thing I knew, our faces are one inch away from each other, our nose touching each other...

 

"To you... Am I not someone worth liking?" he asked and I can even smell his breath. I tried pushing him but his hold of me is tight.

 

"Y-yah... W-what are you doing?" I mumbled.

 

"Answer me, Sandara..." he said, not moving away from me.

 

"I... I..."

 

"You two! What are you doing?!"

 

I was startled when I heard Leeteuk Oppa's raging voice and I was caught off guard when he grabbed me away from Jaejoong.

 

"Yah! Kim Jaejoong! What do you think you are doing to my sister?!" Leeteuk Oppa asked in a loud voice.

 

"Oppa, don't be mad at him..."

 

"Shut up, I am not talking to you" Leeteuk Oppa said and paid attention to Jae again.

 

"Oppa!"

 

"Get out, Sandara" oppa said with authority.

 

"H-hey! Why are you being like this?! We are not doing anything wrong!"

 

"GET OUT!"

 

"Oppa!"

 

"NOW!"

 

"Oppa---"

 

"Listen to your brother, Angel... I'll be fine" Jae finally said and smiled at me.

 

"B-but..."

 

"Out now..." Oppa said so I left the two of them even if I don't want to..

 

Why is Oppa angry? It's not like Jae is a stranger to him...

 

---

 

Yay! I'm back! First sem is finally over! Aigoo, look at those crazy fan girls chasing Dara kekeke