For real?

If I was the One

 

 

Seven hours have passed and I am already tired of running and hiding and it is not just me, many pursuers already gave up and I am rejoicing because I finally settled for at least an hour in one place and I hope no one will find me before six but my instincts are telling me that most of them are just tired of looking for us and settled on the final destination which is the church and I hope I can avoid them, especially the fan girls.

 

"Only 488 pursuers remaining, the remaining time is one and a half hour!" I heard Taeyeon's voice.

 

"Looks like our president and the two grooms are holding out against their pursuers neh?" Yoona joyfully said which Taeyeon agreed to.

 

"Yah! Sandara Park! How come no one is able to catch you?!" I chuckled upon hearing Bom's voice.

 

"Omo, you are right Bommie-ah! Is our president some kind of a ninja? or the pursuers are just weak?" Taeyeon said jokingly.

 

"Aigoo, how can they say that? Are they trying to boost the pursuers in catching me? tsk tsk. Those girls really like to torture me eh?"

 

"What do you think? Who would be able to catch our President? Is it Kim Jaejoong? or Kim Hyun Joong?" Yoona asked.

 

What are those three doing? They sure have fun today huh?

 

"Hmmm... How about we make a bet?" Taeyeon said and the two girls agreed. "I'll go for Hyun Joong-ssi."

 

"I'm rooting for Kim Jaejoong" Yoona said. "How about you, Bommie-ah?"

 

Silence are heard, even I am waiting for Bom's answer and all I heard was a sigh and then she giggled. "Hmmm... Sandara Park, you better come out in thirty minutes or I will reveal who you want to be with"

 

My jaw dropped upon hearing Bom. Did she just threaten me? Did my bestfriend threaten me that she will reveal who I want to be with? Is she crazy?!

 

"Yah... Don't you know me? I am not joking, I am serious, Dara-ah. Come out now wherever you are hiding and let your pursuers chase you around, it is not fair for them to not have a glimpse of you neh?"

 

She said like she knows what I am thinking. I gulped and drew a deep breath. I stood up and peak outside the window, how can she do that to me. I am human too you know?

 

"E-hem... According to the director, if our President don't show up in the soccer field within thirty minutes, all of the guy pursuers can kiss her but only in the cheeks." Yoona announced which turned me into a stone for a while, trying to decode what I just heard.

 

"Bwoyah?! That director is really testing me! How dare he do that? Kiss?! No freaking way!" I immediately jumped in the window, not wasting anytime and run as fast as I can to the soccer field.

 

"Noona!" I heard Chanyeol's voice and when I look behind me I saw him running after me. "Noona! Let me catch you please?!"

 

"No way!" I said and dashed but he catch up to me. "Yah! Stop chasing me!"

 

"No way! I entered this to marry you!" he said casually and he's just freaking beside me, grinning creepily. "Dara noona, I don't have to be afraid today of you because this is an event kekeke" he happily said and no matter how much I run faster, he always catch up and I think he is the third person who can catch up to me, first is Leeteuk oppa and second is my bestfriend, Kim Jaejoong. I know that Chanyeol is the ace of the track team but I didn't know that he run this fast.

 

I stopped upon reaching the soccer field and luckily it is just the two of us here. "Are you sure you want to catch me?" I asked him and he happily nods his head. "then..." I placed my doll shoes in front of me and behind me. "attack me with all your might and if I move outside of this, I will let you catch me without struggling."

 

His eyes widened then he suddenly looked confused, probably battling himself whether to attack me or not. "What now? Will you attack or not? I'll give you time to decide but you have to decide before someone entered this field."

 

He fell silent and I just waited for his answer but minutes passed, but still there's no response. "Two minutes before those guys entered this field" I finally said upon seeing my pursuers coming and instead of answering he turned his back on me.

 

"No matter how much I want to marry you, I can never hurt you..." he seriously said and I won't deny it, his answer makes me happy. "But noona..." he faced me again.

 

"H-huh?"

 

"I really... really like you." he said while looking at me straight in the eyes, then he smiled bitterly and turned back on me again. "Don't worry noona, I will protect you from the rest of your fan boys. I will never let them lay their hands on you nor their lips on your cheek or even lips.." he said, making me embarrassed more. "I can't even do that so they can't too" he whispered but enough for me to hear.

 

Aish! Seriously, this kid knows his way to a girls heart... I hope he finds someone suited for him and that is not me.

 

"So, according to our source, the President showed up within the time limit so, I am sorry boys, you can't get your kiss but goodluck to that one who can catch her." Yoona said and I heard Bom and Taeyeon's giggled.

 

"You really don't want me to reveal it, Sandara Park?" Bom teased and I just shook my head from disbelief.

 

"forty five minutes left before the time limit!" Taeyeon announced.

 

"Don't move!" I heard Chanyeol said when I was about to take a step to help him.

 

Is he serious? He's already down on his knees from all those beatings and he didn't want me to move?

 

"I...  I can... still... protect you..." he forcefully said while standing up.

 

"Chanyeol-ah..."

 

"You talk big but you are just weak!" said one of the judo guys and kick him in his stomach, making him kneel again.

 

"Don't... interfere... I still can..." he said and coughed blood.

 

"Dammit! How can I not interfere when I can already see blood? And those stupid guys can still beat him while in front of me?" I said to myself and quickly made my way to Chanyeol and timely stop the two guys about to hit him. I caught their feet and send them not that far from us.

 

"I.. I told you not to move..."

 

"Shut up, will you?" I said, irritated already. I helped him stood up and stared at my pursuers. "If you still value your body, don't move or you will experience what those two already experienced..." I said, glaring at the boys and no one dared to move. "I know I don't have the right to complain about this event but according to the rules I can defend myself from all of you so I am not violating any rules, right?" I asked them and they nodded. I helped Chanyeol and he's just silent all along our way to the Church.

 

"I... I am sorry, Dara-noona... I failed to protect---"

 

Chuuuu!

 

I kissed him in the cheek. "Thank you, Chanyeol-ah... Thank you for protecting me and---"

 

"Gotcha wifey!" Hyun Joong suddenly appeared and lifted me like a sack of rice in his shoulder.

 

"Yah! Let me down!" I struggled.

 

"Noona!" Chanyeol yelled but unable to run because of his body pain.

 

"Hyun Joong-ah! Let me down!"

 

"No freaking way, wifey." he said casually like I am just as light as a feather.

 

"TEN MINUTES BEFORE THE TIME LIMIT!" Taeyeon, Yoona and Bom chorused.

 

"Aish! If you won't let---"

 

"Sorry, wifey! I won't let you go so hold on tight!" Hyun Joong said and dashed towards the church.

 

"Let me down!!! I said let me down!" I continued to say but all was in vain because we are now inside the church because he freaking managed to get in despite the fan girls and fan boys lining up in front of the church to avoid us from getting inside!

 

"Let me down!"

 

He put me down but before I can punch him, he caught my arm. Before I can kick him, he caught my leg and pinned me down.

 

"~ooohhh!" I heard some voice reacted and saw Bom, Taeyeon, Yoona, Suho, Luhan, Taecyeon and many others staring at us.

 

"It looks like we have a winner already?" Taeyeon teased and look at Yoona and Bom.

 

"Not really, we still have three minutes and many can happen within that time." Bom said and Yoona agreed while the boys just shook their heads.

 

And for the first time today, I will agree to what Bom said... Because deep inside, I want Kim Jaejoong to appear on that door and take me away... but it seems impossible because the only time I saw him is on the meeting place...

 

Where are you, Jae? I thought you won't let me be kissed...

 

"E-hem... You two, can you get up now. Your position is just awkward." Yoona said and Hyun Joong helped me get up but still holding me tight, not letting me get away.

 

"I hate you..." I said and he just smirked at me.

 

"Be sport, wifey. I caught you fair and square."

 

"Whatever..."

 

"You are a sour loser, wifey hahaha! So cute!" he said, pinching both of my cheeks.

 

"Yah!" I shouted in frustration, trying my best not to cry.

 

"one minute and 35 seconds left!" Suho announced and I can hear the cries of the fan girls already.

 

"Looks like that other Kim won't be able to make it"

 

"Don't be calm because there's still time left. I can still get away from you, you know."

 

Hyun Joong smiled at me and lean towards my ear. "Stop waiting..." he whispered.

 

"25 seconds left!"

 

"I told---"

 

"Get away from her, you idiot!" someone suddenly pulled Hyun Joong away from me and I saw Jae.

 

"ten seconds!" Bom excitedly said.

 

"You stupid guy! Hold Ssantoki now!" Yoona suddenly blurted.

 

"J.. Ja---"

 

"Kyaaaah!!"

 

"Waaaah! Oppa!"

 

"WAAAAAAAH! DARA/NOONA!"

 

Cries were heard, some melt from the scene but the most daebak reaction is of course from our heroine. For her, time stopped and she felt like fairy tales do exist, she as the damsel in distress, and Jae as her savior Prince. Kissing her passionately, reviving her lifeless body and soul from almost being dead.

 

Jae broke the kiss and smiled at me. He smiled at me while cupping my cheeks... "I'm sorry, I'm late Princess..."

 

"W-what sorcery is this?" I slapped myself, unable to believe the current scene. "D-Did you just kissed me? F-for real?"

 

Jae kissed me again and after a minute he released me. "You are not dreaming, Dara-ah..."

 

"W-why---"

 

"I know this is too sudden but... Sandara Park... I LOVE YOU!"

 

Huh? Did he confessed to me? Oh god! Please take me!

 

"H-hey! D-Dara-ah!" I heard Jae's voice before I black out.

 

---

 

Sorry for the late update kekeke. I hope you like this chapter even though their moment is little, for now ^_~ I suppose, there's no violent reactions hahaha.