Sorry

If I was the One

 

When my heart is about to explode, it was stopped... My heart beat stopped when the moment our lips touched. Why? Why did he kissed me? Was this real? or was it an illusion? There's so many question and yet no answers was given... he just left, he left without giving me any explanation.

 

"Yah! Are you coming in or not?" Bom suddenly speak. I looked at her but she dragged me inside our room. "What's happening to you, Ssantoki? You are acting really weird this morning! Did something happen?" Bommie asked me as I sat down on my chair. "Yah! Hello? Earth to Dara?"

 

"Don't mind me Bom..." I lazily said and she glared at me and move closer.

 

"Spill it... What happened between the three of you yesterday?" Bom asked me but I shifted my gaze to the window. "If you don't then I will tell your secret to everybody." Bom threatened me.

 

"Aish! What is it that you want?"

 

"Tell me what happened."

 

I touched my lips in reflex. "Omo! Someone kissed you? Who? The hottie or the jerk?"

 

"Yah... you are loud..." I glared at her and he made v sign.

 

"Nugu?" she asked.

 

"The jerk..."

 

"Bwoh?!" she said out loud causing our classmates to look. I pulled her down and apologized to our classmates. "Wae? Wae? Wae? Why did that jerk kissed you? Did he give you an explanation why?"

 

I shook my head. "Bwoyah?! He k---"

 

I immediately covered and apologized again to our classmates. "Yah! Tone down your voice okay?"

 

"How can you expect me to do that, Ssantoki?! That jerk kissed you and he did not even give you an explanation?" she said with gritted teeth.

 

"HAHAHA! I know right?" I heard Yoochun bursting into laughter.

 

"YAH!" Bom suddenly yelled and stood up. "Where is that jerk of a friend of yours?!"

 

"H-hey, relax" Top said.

 

"Where is he?" Bom asked impatiently and our classmates are starting to wonder why.

 

"Bommie, enough." I stood up and went to her. "Sorry, she's not on her right m--" I wasn't able to move when I saw Jae... with another girl... "Y-yeah... she's not on her right mind." I tried my best to speak. "A-ha-ha-ha" I forced a laugh and walked out of the room. Who cares about classes, my feeling is sour right now.

 

"Dara-ah!" He called out. He chased after me.

 

"W-what is it Jae?" I stuttered. Hiding my feelings completely.

 

"About yesterday... I... I"

 

"Jae... Don't---"

 

"No.. I.. I am sorry about that... I--"

 

"Please stop." I said, not letting him finished his words. He held my hand and looked at me in the eyes.

 

"I am really sorry, Dara-ah... I didn't mean to kiss you... My mind is not working fine yesterday.. I was angry... jealous.. I don't know what got into me when I did that... I don't really know.. I am sorry... I'm re--"

 

You jerk!

 

I said... I wanted to tell him that out loud but there's no sound coming out from me.

 

I shook my head and fake a smile.

 

"It's alright... It's nothing special right.. Now please excuse me." I said and turned my back on him but he grabbed my arm.

 

"I'm reall---"

 

"STOP BEING SORRY! I SAID IT'S OKAY?! NOW STOP TALKING AND LET ME GO!" I yelled at him and he slowly let go.

 

Pabo, Dara... W-what are you hoping for?

 

I ran as fast as I can, I don't even know where will I go. I throw myself on the grass when I felt tired and I can't help my tears from falling down.

 

"Why are you so stupid Dara-ah? What did you think he will do when you see each other? Why did you expect... You are so stupid and now you are hurting..." I said to myself while my tears keep falling down.

 

I just cried my hearts out... I cried and cried and cried... I don't even care if someone sees me... I just want to let my feelings out... I don't know anything anymore... It's so messed up... I'm so messed up...

 

"You're really funny, Dara... He already rejected you even without you confessing..." I said to myself, crying at the same time laughing so bitterly.

 

"And you know what's the most funny part? You did expect that there's something the way he treats you this past few days... I was such a fool... I am such a fool... I am a fool for thinking that somehow I have that special spot in your heart... But I was wrong... I'm damn too wrong for thinking that... Shall I blame you for treating me that way? Shall I blame you because you gave me too much hope? You're sorry? You are so funny Jae... Why did you kissed me when you didn't even feel anything for me? Why did you gave me that hope... Are you really that insensitive? Can't you really feel what I feel for you..."

 

I wiped my tears and sat down and cleared my head.

 

"Just move on... Yeah... I will move on... I'm sick of it... If he only sees me as his bestfriend then fine... I'll try my hardest to forget him." I said, determined after getting too much dramatic. I stood up and look at the heavens. "I SWEAR! I WILL REALLY FORGET HIM!"

 

Psh! Pabo... Where is the girl who swore that she will take one step at a time?

 

My other conscience told me.

 

"Oh shut up! From today onwards, Sandara Park is reborn! Yeah ri---"

 

BOOOGSH!!

 

I fell on the ground when something hit my face.

 

I tried to open my eyes but all I can see are stars...

 

"!"

 

----

 

Sorry guys, no romantic scene today... It's raining so this update is dramatic kekeke... But because of this, do you want a super jealous and tortured Jae right? ^_~