I hate it

If I was the One

 

JAE's POV

 

"You okay, man?" Top tapped my shoulder. "You are really messed up, Jae. Why did you tell her that?"

 

I looked at him with bitterness. "It's the right thing..."

 

"Are you sure it's the right thing? Can you really hand her to that guy?" Top asked me while looking at Dara and Hyun Joong happily playing in the amusement park. "See, you can't answer... Because you can't. Even if you want to hide your feelings, it shows. You can't even restrain yourself from kissing her yesterday. You are really stupid, Kim Jaejoong."

 

"Then what should I do? You know the rules, Top." I said, still looking at Dara.

 

"I don't give a damn about that rule, Jae. Don't mind Leeteuk Hyung, you should confess to Dara before it's too late. It's almost a decade since you've started loving her, Jae. Man up!"

 

"It's better this way...  I don't want to give her a shock when she knows that I love her... We better stay as friends than destroy our relationship." I sighed.

 

"Is that really what you wanted?" Top asked me again. I looked at him for a while.

 

"Hell no!" I said and left Top alone.

 

DARA's POV

 

Haching!

 

"Are you okay, wifey?" Hyun Joong asked me when I sneezed.

 

"Yah! Stop calling me wifey."

 

"Sorry but you have to get used to it because I will not stop from calling you my wife."

 

I just shook my head. Aigoo... I can't change his mind right?

 

"So tell me about the joint project n--"

 

He hushed me and shook his head. "na-ah... Let us enjoy ourselves first, we can talk about that tomorrow."

 

"Fine fine fine. So what's our next destination?"

 

Hyun Joong pointed at some direction and I saw the Ghost House. "Are you serious? No way! I won't go!"

 

He smirked at me. "You are really a scaredy cat, but no... I won't change my mind. We'll go to that Ghost House" he dragged me towards the Ghost House.

 

"yah! Do you want to die?!" I yelled at him but he didn't listen to me.

 

"Don't be afraid Ma'am. You are with your boyfriend, he probably won't leave you inside, alone hahaha." the old man said before he pushed us inside.

 

I hold on to Hyun Joong's shirt while I closed my eyes.

 

"Hey, wifey..." he whispered. "Wifey, open your eyes or I will leave you here?" He said and so I did to my horror!

 

"Kyaaaaaah! You stupid monkey!!!" I let go of his shirt and ran without thinking.

 

"DARA-AH! DON'T RUN!" I heard Hyun Joong said but it's too late. I cried while walking at the Ghost House alone.

 

How dare he scared me like that! When I opened my eyes, I just saw a hanging head!

 

"Stupid monkey... it's your fault..." I sniff, holding back my tears.

 

"Waaaah!" a ghost suddenly appeared and I ran without looking, eyes closed.

 

Boooghs!

 

I was about to fall when someone caught me. My eyes are still closed because I'm too scared to see the creepy ones.

 

"Scared?" I heard the familiar voice asked.

 

I opened my eyes and somehow knew that it is Jae... I pushed him away from me.

 

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked, not looking at him.

 

"Silly girl, of course I am here for you." he said and grabbed my hand. "Don't struggle, I won't let go."

 

"Why are you like this, Jae?" I asked, trying not to cry.

 

"What?" he asked, pretending not to know what I am talking about.

 

"You know I am angry... Why are you here then..." I asked. He stopped walking and so I stopped too but he's still holding my hand.

 

"That's why I am here... I don't like you being angry at me. But if you prefer to be with that idiot then I'll go." he said and let my hands go but I reached for his hand after.

 

"You're really stupid... I hate it..."

 

He faced me and I know that he's looking at me. "Angel, I--"

 

"Waaah!" Another ghost showed up.

 

"Yah! You there, just stand there and don't disturb us!" Jae said in a sharp tone. "So... I was saying... I know you are mad about the... the kiss... And I am sorr--"

 

"Stop being sorr--"

 

"Listen to me first, Angel... Let me explain first, will you?" he said and took a deep breath. "I know that what I've said a while ago really upsets you but I can't really explain it properly... I am sorry because I left you without any explanation... I know you are mad... I stole your first kiss and I don't have an excuse for that..."

 

"So what's your point, Jae?"

 

"I... I was asking if you will forgive me for stealing that precious first kiss of yours... And about us... being bestfriend after the kiss.."

 

Ouch... I thought moving on is easy but hearing him said about us being bestfriend really hurts.

 

"I will forgive you if you will get me out of here..." I said, erasing the bitter tone in my voice. I saw him smile and he embraced me. "J-Jae..."

 

"Let me hug you, Angel..." I didn't answer anymore, instead I hugged him back. "Let's go now?" he asked after breaking the hug. I nodded and we walked slowly. "Are you still scared?" he asked.

 

"What do you think?"

 

"I think you are scared... You are holding onto me so tight, hahaha"

 

"You're dead once we get outside."

 

"Then, shall I leave you?" Jae teased me.

 

"Yah! Don't you dare!" I eyed him but he let go of my hands and started to run. "Yah! You jerk! Come back here!!!" I yelled while chasing after him.

 

"Waaaah!"

 

"Joongie!!!!" I stopped when some stupid fake ghost appeared and I can't help but cry.

 

How dare him leave me alone...

 

Sniff

 

Sniff

 

"Dara-ah..." he lifted me, bridal style. The jerk came back...

 

"H-how dare you... You know I am scared and y-y" I wasn't able to finished my sentence because I started to cry...

 

"I'm really sorry..." he said and after a few minutes of walking we are now outside but I was speechless...

 

It wasn't Jae who is lifting me...

 

 

It was Hyun Joong...

 

 

That jerk left me..

 

---

 

I'll update after school and ta-dah! A little of Jae's POV ^____^... Goodluck to him after leaving Dara alone