Special day I

If I was the One

 

One week passed and the event is fast approaching. Sometimes, Jae's word is ringing to my head but because we're too busy, it doesn't stay for too long. Even if we're classmates, I wasn't able to talk to him because of too much work and he's quite busy practicing for the upcoming basketball match against Seungri High.

 

"Is everything ready for the lost and found fashion event?" I asked Sunny who's currently busy sewing the costumes for the coffee house.

 

"Have you not contacted Hyun Joong-ssi?" she asked me.

 

"He's not picking up my call." I said, continuing what I am doing in my computer.

 

"Really?" she asked, stopping what she's doing. "He's not annoying you for these past few days and he's not even contacting you? That's just weird, Dara-ah."

 

I shrugged. "Maybe, he's still down. The last time I'm with him, he's too quiet. I wonder what happened to him"

 

I saw Yoona and Sunny exchanging glances and then giggled. I stood up and did some stretching when Bom opened the door, looking angry while holding some clothes and bags.

 

"Yah! Ssantoki! I will never wear those things!" Bom said throwing the paper bags and clothe's she's holding to the table.

 

"Huh? What's these?" I asked her, clueless to what she's saying.

 

"You told me that it's a fashion event but you didn't tell me that it's a lost and found fashion event where I will be wearing unknown people's clothes!" she said angrily, stomping her feet on the ground.

 

I scratched my head. "Err..."

 

"I will not do it!"

 

"Bommie-ah! You have to do it! You and Seunghyun are our representative you know!"

 

She crossed her arms. "I will not do---"

 

"And who gave you those paper bags hmmm?" I cut her sentence and she raised a brow.

 

"It's Hyun Joong-ssi. Didn't he drop by?" She asked.

 

I shook my head. "Nope, but he is not oblige to drop by here in our office. And you can't back out okay?"

 

"I will not do---"

 

"I will give you a corn"

 

"How many?" she suddenly asked, making Yoona and Sunny laugh.

 

"two sacks of corn and I didn't tell you but you are one of the judge to the cooking fest wherein the main ingredient for dessert is corn... but If you don't want to do it, then maybe I'll have to ask Sooyoung to re--"

 

"Andwae! I will do it!" She said and immediately grabbed the paper bags and clothes in the table. "Don't get back on your words, okay?! enjoy your day kekeke" She glared at me and happily skipped, leaving all of us laughing.

 

"Aigoo, Bom is really a corn lover hahaha" Yoona said, still laughing. "Ow..."

 

"Omo! Your finger's bleeding!" I immediately get the first aid kit.

 

"I'm okay, Dara-ah. It's just a cut." Yoona said while looking at her bleeding finger. "Ow!" She flinched when I applied the medicine to her wound. "Be gentle, Dara-ah. That kinda hurt"

 

I laugh. "And yet, you said that it's just a cut kekeke."

 

After tending to her wound, I told her to stop doing the costume and just monitor the location for our coffee house which will be held in three days.

 

"Can't you stop sighing like that, Dara-ah?" Sunny suddenly said, getting my attention. "I know that you missed Kim Jaejoong already, but you can't go anywhere okay?"

 

"W-what are you talking about. I don't miss that guy... Actually it's a good thing that he's not here because he'll just mess around."

 

"Okay... Suit yourself." she said and continued what she's doing.

 

"Sunny-ah, I'll just go, and get something on my locker okay?" I stood up and I saw her smirked at me.

 

"Okay, but don't sneak to find your Prince Charming okay?!"

 

I shook my head and head out. I went to my locker and notice that the student's are running on the same direction. I grabbed one student and his eyes went wide when he saw me.

 

"P-pres... H-hello?" he stuttered.

 

"Yah! Park Chanyeol, why are you running in the hallway? Is there something wrong?" I asked but shook his head violently. "Are you sure?"

 

"Y-yes." he said then looked away.

 

"Okay..." I let him go. "But if I knew  that you are lying to me..." I cut my neck using my hands. "You are dead... got that?"

 

"W-wae?" he asked, while his body is trembling from fear.

 

"So, care to tell me what's happening?"

 

"Errr... I'm sorry noona! It's a secret! But remember, I'll be the one to catch you neh?!" he said and ran away from me.

 

"aigoo... what's that kid, saying?" I shook my head. I was about to return to the office but student's keep coming towards my direction. "Seriously? What's going on in here?"

 

I scratched my head and while I was busy looking at the students, someone grabbed my hand and dragged me.

 

"H-hey! Who are you?!" I said while trying to get away from the guy's grip but he was too strong. "Y-yah! Let go of me!" I said but he ignored me. He glanced at me and he was wearing a mask! He grinned and stop for a while then lifted me and put me on his shoulder like I am a sack of rice!!! "Yah!! Put me down!"

 

The guy shove me inside his car, still not taking off his mask.

 

"Who the hell are you?!" I asked angrily but he did not answer. "Yah!"

 

"Relax, I won't do something bad to you. And, don't get mad at me okay? Someone just ordered me to do this kekeke."

 

I keep on talking, even cursing him but he just ignored me... The truth is we've been going in circles for almost an hour but it seems like he doesn't care even if his gasoline will run out. He keep quiet until we reached a mansion. He dragged me again and gave me to their maids.

 

"Aish! Who is that guy?!" I asked the maids but they are not telling me anything.

 

"I'm sorry, Miss... We can't tell you anything." the girl said. The maids look at me and walked towards me. "H-hey... What do you think you are doing?!" I panicked but they hold me tight and started to undress me. "Y-yah!!"

 

"Stay still, miss. We need you to get ready or else we'll be fired.." said the other girl.

 

I don't have a choice but to keep myself calm because I don't want these ladies to be fired because of me. But I swear, whoever that guy is, he will receive Sandara Park's wrath!

 

"You are really beautiful Young Miss" they chorused and I just smiled at them. Well, I like the way I look, they did great... But seriously, I don't mind looking like some kind of a princess from a fairy tale but I have a problem to my kidnapper. Remind me to kill him okay?

 

 

"Ready to meet your Prince Charming, Sandara Park?" the guy who kidnapped me asked. I frowned at him but he just laugh at me. "Come on, your Prince Charming might kill me for taking too long." he said and helped me, just like a gentleman would do, unlike his actions earlier.

 

The maid opened the front door for us and my jaw dropped when I see the white carriage, waiting for us.

 

"Omo! Just like the pumpkin carriage of Cinderella!" I burst out and clapped happily which made the guy beside me laugh. "Don't tell me we are going to ride that?" I asked him, excited to ride it. "Aigoo, I won't ask anymore! Let's go! Come on! Hurry up!" I said excitedly and he escorted me while shaking his head.

 

"Aigoo, just like a kid" he said and I glared at him.

 

"Whatever."

 

We rode the carriage and I keep on talking to him but he's not answering any of my questions. After a long long long journey, just kidding... It only took us, five minutes to get into the location, he made me wear a blindfold and escorted me down. We walked and walked then stopped.

 

"You can remove your blindfold now, Dara" he said so I removed it and my jaw dropped when I see familiar guys lining up while holding a red rose.

 

"Happy Birthday" they chorused and I was damned too speechless when they handled me the rose successively.

 

Seriously? Did I really forgot that today is my birthday?

 

"Happy Birthday, Noona" I saw Chanyeol grinning at me.

 

"You are here too?"

 

"Of course, I won't miss this special day kekeke." he happily said. I shook my head and went on. The guy who kidnapped me continued on escorting me until we reached a quiet place.

 

"Just go straight there... Good luck" he said and left me.

 

I walked slowly and honestly, my heart is beating fast for whatever reason I do not know. I keep on walking until I saw the gazebo and there is a man in black, waiting while facing the other side...

 

"Ahm..." I started and when he heard me, make some noise... he slowly faced me.

 

Ba thump

 

 

Ba thump

 

 

"Happy 18th Birthday" his y voice said... He took off his mask and smiled at me, making me more crazy. "Princess..."

 

"J-Jae.."

 

---

 

Update kekeke... Aigoo, Dara forgot her birthday because she's too busy to prepare for the event keke.