Raging Anger

30 Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QScKUGCS6Ko - Get Out by JYJ

 

“The look on Baekhyun’s face as he was reaching the high note was too funny for me to handle.”

 

“Shut up Jongdae. In case you didn’t notice, we just looked the same that time.”

 

“I was so surprised at Sehun when he sang that song.”

 

“Our magnae is not a magnae anymore. His hormones are now growing slowly but surely.”

 

“Yahh. Look who’s talking now Mr. Kim Jongin.” Sehun and Jongin started bickering again. Their hyungs are so used to it by now that they just ignored the two.

 

You can’t notice anymore the happenings behind you as the thirteen of you walk to your house. You didn’t talk a single word the moment you went out of the noraebang.

 

“Jiyeon, don’t worry too much ok. We’ll explain to your family what happened. They’ll understand it for sure.” Chanyeol put his arms over your shoulders as he walked beside you. You can’t help but admit to yourself that he made you feel secured that time. You just gave him a faint smile as a sign of your gratitude.

 

The front door of your house opened even before you knock on it. There greeted you a face you’ve never seen before in your life. Your dad was red in anger. He grabbed your arm and pulled you inside in a forceful manner. His deathly glare pierced each one of the twelve boys who came there with you. He slammed the front door without uttering a single word at them. EXO was startled. It took them a few minutes to realize that they just got ‘door-slammed’.

 

“I’ll talk to his father.”

 

“No Minseok. It’s no use. Just leave them alone. It’s a family business we should not be meddling in. We might just get Jiyeon in more trouble if we do. Let’s just go home.” Luhan started to walk away from your house but he stopped after a few steps when he realized no one’s following him.

 

“Why are you guys still standing there? Oh come on, get real. Her family barely knows us personally. Do you think they’ll listen to us when we explain? NO! They might not even listen to Jiyeon in the first place. There’s nothing we can do to help. It’s their personal business.”

 

They perfectly know what made Luhan talk seriously like that. Among them, Luhan is the most sensitive when it comes to family talk. He doesn’t even tell the members about his as much as possible. They didn’t utter a word anymore to counter what he said. One by one they followed Luhan away from your house. Chanyeol and Minseok were the last to leave your front door.

 

Inside your house, the tension was rapidly building up. Mrs. Kang was trying her best to calm your father down but all her efforts were no use. Subin is holding you tightly so as to assure you that she’ll always be by your side no matter what.

 

“YOU, YOUNG LADY! YOU PERFECTLY KNOW THE RULES! YOU KNOW THAT WE DON’T ALLOW YOU TO STAY OUT UNTIL DARK BUT LOOK WHAT YOU DID TODAY?! AND WHAT’S WORSE IS THAT YOU CAME HOME NOT JUST WITH ONE GUY, BUT TWELVE! WHAT WE’RE YOU THINKING? IMAGINE WHAT THEY CAN DO TO YOU! YOU’RE HELPLESS JIYEON AND YOU KNOW THAT! YOU DIDN’T EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWER ANY OF OUR CALLS. IS THAT WHAT THOSE EXO BOYS TAUGHT YOU, TO DISOBEY YOUR PARENTS?!”

 

“I’m sorry. It’ll never happen again.” You’re still trying to control your tears from falling. But Subin knows that you’re going to break down anytime soon.

 

“IT SURE WON’T HAPPEN ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU’LL NOT BE SEEING THOSE BOYS AGAIN! THIS DEAL ENDS TONIGHT, UNDERSTOOD?! AND YOU’RE NOT GOING OUT OF THIS HOUSE UNTIL I SAY SO!”

 

That was it. Tears started to fall from your eyes like waterfalls. You we’re shaking all over and can’t make your mouth say something to defend yourself and EXO. You ran up to your room instead and locked yourself in. Subin followed you but you didn’t bother opening your room door for her.

 

“I’m so sorry EXO.” Those were your last words for that night.