Panic at the Airport

30 Days

D-13

 

Minseok was in the middle of recording the song he composed, that will be included in their comeback album, when his phone rang. It was Subin. Chanyeol answered it, and as he was talking to the person on the other line his expression changed from excitement to horror.

 

Chanyeol stopped the recording and asked Minseok to come out right away. The managers and staff present were wondering what made Chanyeol act that way.

 

“Jiyeon’s in the hospital. She got a heart attack and her condition is critical.”

 

Without thinking, Minseok ran to the hospital where you were brought. He was crying and screaming your name nonstop until he heard familiar voices.

 

“Hyung, hyung, wake up!” the the high-pitched scared voice definitely belonged to Tao.

 

“Shake him harder you weaklings!” the low voice that belongs to a giant named Chanyeol.

 

“We’re shaking hard enough! Why don’t you try it then?” one of the two guys who can only talk to Chanyeol in such way, Baekhyun.

 

“Move!” Chanyeol pushed Minseok off the bed which made a loud thump on the floor.

 

“He’s awake!” Sehun exclaimed

 

“What happened to you? You kept on saying Jiyeon’s name and you’re crying,” Joonmyun worriedly explained.

 

Minseok looked at the other 11 boys in his room with confusion. But nevertheless, he was grateful that it was only a dream. A really really bad dream.

 

The members assured him that he has nothing to worry about. They left the room one by one until Luhan and him were alone.

 

“Are you ok? You still look pale. Do you like to talk about it or?”

 

“Something bad happened to her in my dream and I was really scared for some reason I don’t even know.”

 

“I know why,” Minseok looked at Luhan, waiting for his friend’s answer.

 

“Because you’re already afraid to lose her. Let's go, I’ll walk you around my hometown before we leave for our flight.”

 

They, together with the Beagle line Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongdae, went out to breathe some fresh air in the city where Luhan grew up. He definitely misses his home but he knows that it wasn’t the right time yet to go back and confront the people he left for his dreams.

 

While walking around and listening to their ‘tour guide’, Minseok saw a small antique shop that caught his interest. He excused himself from the group and went there for a while. He was searching for something, something he wanted to give someone. And when he finally found it, he couldn’t wait to get back on the plane and give it to that person when they get back to Korea.

 

“What’s that?” Chanyeol asked curiously what’s in the tiny paper bag.

 

“Just a souvenir I can bring back home. Where are the others?”

 

“They went to that store,” he pointed at a music-related shop.

 

“Why didn’t you go with them?”

 

“Well, they left me here to wait for you,” but the truth is he volunteered to wait for Minseok. He wanted to observe him more because in the past days, he noticed how his hyung changed towards you. And from the looks of it, he thinks that Minseok is starting to feel the same as he is.

 

-----

 

EXO’s back in Korea after a fulfilling awards eventint China. It’s the usual scene at Incheon Airport everytime they arrive; fans are seen in all corners with their SLR cameras that have lenses at different lengths. Some faces are already too familiar to them for they see them everywhere they go while some are pretty new. But for that particular moment, the 12 members saw a familiar face that seemed new to them for they would have never thought that person to do something that extreme in her condition.

 

Kris was the first one to notice you in the midst of the sea of fans. He whispered the message to the EXO members and one by one they started to look your way. They were indeed happy but a bigger part of them was worried because they know how chaotic airport scenarios could be.

 

 

Double update! :D hahaha. Click next please. :))))

Each of them was trying to give you signals that you should leave before the airport management let them out. They were trying to shoo you away but from where you were standing, they seemed to be like waving at you. And so with all your might you waved back at them. Subin who was beside you is trying to convince you to leave as well, but you insist on staying until the boys come out.

 

Finally the arrival door was opened and one by one the boys went out accompanied by large bodyguards and their managers. They tried to hold their coming out longer waiting for you to realize their signal. But the management thought they can’t prolong it anymore.

 

All their worried eyes were at you as you wave eagerly at them. And with every step they took, they saw you slowly disappearing from their sight until all they could see was the crowd where you used to stand.