Miracle

30 Days

 

Did you guys order already the album? :D Anyway, I'll be leaving you this chapter for I'll be gone in the next few days. There's no internet connection to where I'll be going and I don't know when I'll be able to access one. Please do comment your thoughts and subscribe. :) Thanks for reading. Enjoy! 

 

*let out the beast, let out the beast*

“Oh, excuse me Jiyeon. I have to take this call.”

 

“Sure.”

 

It was a fun day for the both of you. You get to know more about Minseok and he go to know more about you as well. But the thing he said to you about their comeback still lingers in your head. You can’t help but feel so excited about it especially that he told you some stuff other fans didn’t know yet about.

 

The two of you were on your way back home when someone called him on the phone. You didn’t want to eavesdrop but you can’t help listening to what they’re conversing about. You can see Minseok’s face looking worried and quite problematic. His sudden change of mood bothered you.

 

“Sorry about that.” Minseok apologized looking stressed.

 

“If you don’t mind me asking, who was that on the other line?” you kept your fingers crossed behind you hoping that he won’t get mad at your question. And he didn’t.

 

“It was a friend of mine, in soccer.”

 

“Soccer? What did he say?” Minseok just stared at you after that question.

 

“Ooops. Sorry. I shouldn’t be getting in your private life. Sorry.” You bowed at him a few times as a sign of your sincere apology.

 

“He wanted me to play for their team.”

 

“Play? Soccer? That’s great! That’s great news right?”

 

“Do you think it’s great to me? Does my face show some greatness about it?”

 

“Sorry.”

 

“Look, I haven’t played soccer for a while now. Me and Luhan didn’t have time anymore because we’ve been very busy with our schedules.” You kept quiet and waited for him to continue.

 

“I wanted to play, no doubt about that. But I don’t know about my performance. I don’t want to be the cause of the team’s lost. It’s going to be devastating and embarrassing. Plus the game will be 2 days from now.”

 

“Wow! That fast? Then practice! All it takes is a practice.”

 

“But I told you we’re busy.”

 

“You’re not busy tomorrow.”

 

“Yeah, but I have to visit you.”

 

“You can do both.”

 

“What are you trying to say? “

 

“We’ll go to a soccer field tomorrow. Be ready with your things. You’ll have your practice tomorrow, ok.” You bid goodbye to Minseok .You looked back and he still didn’t move from the spot where you left him. He must have been surprised with what you did. On the other hand, you can’t wait for tomorrow to start. You just hope everything falls into place.

 

-----

D-25

 

“Good luck Minseok.”

 

“Good luck with your practice.”

 

“Do well.”

 

Your parents and Subin gave Minseok some encouraging words before leaving the house. He smiled back and thanked them before turning to you.

 

“So, is soccer boy ready to hit the field?” excitement can be felt from the tone of your voice.

 

“The field is still not available. It will only be free in the evening. So I thought I’d bring some soccer DVDs here and watch them for the meantime while the field is still occupied. Is that ok?”

 

“Uhmm. Yeah sure. Wait, I’ll just call my parents and tell them about the change of plans.”

 

“Ok.” Minseok played the DVDs and sat down on the couch comfortable while you headed your way to the kitchen, far from his ears.

 

“Hello dad.” You explained to your father about the change of plans. You kind of expected for his response but then there’s still a part of you hoping for a change of decision.

 

“You can’t go out anymore. And that’s final.” You can feel his immense disapproval of it as he hung up the phone. You then called your mother to ask for help. She might understand the situation better than your father.

 

“I’ll try talking to him about this, ok. But don’t get your hopes up too much. You know that when your dad says no, it’s a big no.”

 

You trust your mom wholeheartedly. But sometimes she just goes with what your father says. She doesn’t want to meddle too much with his decision. And so with that knowledge, you called your last hope, Subin.

 

“Ok. I’ll give it a shot. I’ll try to change his mind. Let’s hope for the best.” You went back to the living room after ending the call.

 

“What took you so long?”

 

“Oh. That. They just missed me that’s why.”

 

“Ok, so that means we’re settled.”

 

“I guess so.” What you need badly right that time is a miracle.