Come Back

30 Days

 

Now I can really feel that EXO is coming back! Have you guys watched the MV teaser yet? Here's a link for those who haven't seen it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op3A-RKBzFk . And also they'll be on MCountdown next week. What do you guys think of the teaser? And of course, comments on this chapter and the story as a whole are greatly appreciated. :) Thanks! 

 

The two of you came back to how you used to be as if nothing happened a couple of minutes before. You couldn’t forget how the deer looked. It was as cute as Luhan. But you couldn’t forget as well how Minseok just saved your life, even if you both know it’ll end in a matter of days. You and Minseok were having fun naming the animals using the EXO members’ names you think will fit the best.

 

“We finally found Kyungsoo!”

 

“Haha. It looked like his long lost twin brother.”

 

“Hahaha. Let’s take a picture of it and show it to him.”

 

“Haha. You’re mean! I’ll tell Kyungsoo you’re bullying him behind his back.”

 

“Hey! I wasn’t the one who said it was his long lost twin brother.”

 

“Yeah, but you agreed. It’s no difference.”

 

“I agreed because the owl’s eyes looked as adorable as Kyungsoo’s.”

 

“You’re lying!”

 

“Am not!”

 

“You are!”

 

“I hate you Xiumin!”

 

“You can hate me all you want but you can never forget that I saved your life today.”

 

Both of you became silent after. You heard your and Minseok’s stomach growl. Both of you couldn’t help but let out a laugh because of that random reaction from both your bodies.

 

“I say we go look for a place to eat. Our stomachs will hate on us instead if we don’t give them what they want right away.”

 

“I say we do.”

 

 The two of you walked around to look for a food stall. And fortunately you found one just a few turns away from where you used to be. You immediately went to check out what they’re serving.

 

“Haha! It’s you Xiumin! How many baozi do you want, huh Baozi?”

 

“It sounded like I’m a cannibal eating oneself.”

 

“Eww, what a gross comparison. Let’s have two each first. Then if you want more don’t hesitate to tell me.”

 

“Wow, you’re being generous today.”

 

“Well I haven’t properly thanked you for what happened earlier.”

 

“Ahhh. Ok. Then I accept these baozi as a thank you gift from you.”

 

“Thanks Xiumin. Really.” You saw him smile as you gave him a quick hug as part of your gratitude.

 

“These baozi taste so good.”

 

“You can have more if you like.”

 

“Thanks, but I’m already full. I’ll show you something after you’re done eating.”

 

“Can you not show it now? I can just bring these foods along. Haha. I’m excited.”

 

“Ok. Come on.”

 

You’re so curious on what Minseok will show you. Will it be something connected to him, to you, to EXO? You don’t know. But you just go with the flow and followed him. You tried to ask him about it nonstop but he wouldn’t spill out the beans. It’s a surprise anyway.

 

“Here we are.”

 

“This is it?”

 

“You expected too much. Haha”

 

“Are you serious? There’s no animal here.”

 

“I thought you’re patient enough.”

 

“I am patient. But really, what is this ---“

 

“Look over there.”

 

Came out from the cave is an animal you didn’t expect to see in that zoo. You thought they can only live in the woods, where no people can be found. You felt a more curious as it makes its way near the area where you and Minseok are standing. There’s something you’ve been waiting for to confirm that you aren’t dreaming. That what you’re seeing is real. And then there’s the sound.

 

“Awoooo! Awoooo!”

 

“It really is a wolf.”

 

“Surprised?”

 

“Well, yeah. Why did you bring me here anyway? Among all the other animals present in this zoo, why the Wolf Area?”

 

“Because that’s going to be the title of our comeback song.”