Busted

30 Days

The EXO members can’t afford to leave the living room yet because they’ve been waiting for Minseok to come back. They can’t wait to see the face of the eldest when he finds out that they know his dirty little secret.

 

The door slowly opened and came in one of their managers.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

“Oh hyung sorry. We thought you’re Minseok.”

 

“Huh? Minseok is not here yet?”

 

“Well, he went out.”

 

“Where?”

 

“To his job.” Chanyeol said with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

 

Luhan noticed a man standing outside the door observing the people inside the room.

 

“You’re back!” Luhan shouted with excitement. The rest of the people in the room can’t help but look at him with curious and I-know-what-you-did looks, except for the manager who’s still lost in all the happenings inside the dorm.

 

“Are you guys waiting for me? Aww. That’s so sweet of you.” Minseok moved forward gesturing like he will hug everyone but their manager stopped him before he reached s.

 

“You owe everyone here a story. And that includes me.”

 

“Eh? What story are you talking about?”

 

“We know it hyung. Don’t deny it. We know that you stalked Jiyeon after we left.” Tao said with utmost confidence.

 

“STALKED JIYEON?” Minseok and the manager both said in unison. They looked at each other awkwardly after.

 

“So what happened? Come on tell us!” Sehun was very excited to hear what he thinks of as his bedtime story for the day.

 

“I didn’t stalk Jiyeon for everyone’s information.” Minseok can feel the doubtful look on their manager’s face that’s why he can’t look at him that time. But he felt the anticipating atmosphere in the room that’s why he decided to just tell them more.

 

“I just went to her house and told her that we’re inviting her to the photoshoot tomorrow. That’s all.”

 

“She’s coming to the photoshoot tomorrow?” Everyone in the room said altogether, including their manager.

 

“Didn’t you hear me guys? Yes she’s coming. So now are you happy? I’ll now go to my room and rest. I believe the rest of you need to do the same too. Night everyone.”

 

“Wait! About the photoshoot, everyone be there before lunch time. There won’t be any service tomorrow so you guys have to come on your own or together. It’s up to you. Minseok, tell Jiyeon to just go directly to the studio tomorrow around the same time.” Minseok nodded with their manager’s order and he continued to head to his room.

 

The rest of the people in the living room can’t contain their excitement for tomorrow. For the first time a fan, who they know is a big fan, will witness their photoshoot in live action. They can’t wait how chaotic that might be.

 

“I forgot to ask him something!”

 

“What is it Tao?” asked the manage. Everyone looked at EXO M's magnae, anticipating.

 

“I wanted to ask him, why he just didn’t text Jiyeon about it instead of making that effort of going to her house on his so called fanservice-free day.” All eyes widen and curiosity struck their minds once again. Now that made them even more excited about what tomorrow will bring.