Careless Careless

30 Days

 

I still feel like I'm dreaming that EXO is really coming back. It's been months, and a year for many others, of waiting. I'm feeling super excited yet sad. Excited because we're going to hear new songs from our boys, sad because I'm going to miss MAMA so much. I'm actually missing it right now that's why I made the title of this chapter like that. huuu. Let's patiently wait the MV teaser today (May 23). Let's spazz together! Haha. :D And btw, feel free to comment guys so that I'll know what you guys think of the chapter. Thank you! :D

 

D-26

 

 

Minseok didn’t feel like getting up from his bed. He badly wanted to sleep all day long. But he knows he can’t because he has to visit you unless you say you don’t want to anymore.

 

“I’m feeling so lazy today guys. Can someone substitute me in going to Jiyeon’s place today? I’ll treat you, whoever is willing.” Minseok being the eldest among the 12 expected that someone will agree on his favor. And he was surprised when no one did.

 

“Fix yourself up and go out now. She is waiting for you for sure.” Yixing said before leaving the area. The rest of the members followed and continued with what they were doing before Minseok interrupted them.

 

He had no choice but to do what he was told to do. Goodbye sleep and hello boredom.

 

-----

 

“Oh, Minseok come in. We’re just about to leave.” Greeted Mrs. Kang as she opened the front door of your house.

 

“Finally you’re here. She’s been waiting for you to come.” Subin said excitedly.

 

“Hey Xiumin!” You called as you go down the stairs. Your family looked at each other confused with how you just called Minseok. They’re never heard you call him Xiumin before. It has always been Minseok. And that’s what they picked up from.

 

“When did you call him Xiumin, huh?” Subin whispered to you.

 

“Since the start of the 30 days.”

 

“You’re not telling me something. I’ll talk to you when I get back later.”

 

“We’ll leave now. Be back before it gets dark.” Your father reminded you. You just replied with a faint smile. When they were out of sight, Minseok turned to you and waited for your command.

 

“ I’m guessing you’ve planned for something today.”

 

“I do actually. Today, we shall go to the zoo!”

 

“Zoo? Are you serious? That place is too childish! Can we go some other place? Somewhere that fits our age?”

 

“But I haven’t been to a zoo before. And I just want to…”

 

“Okok. We’ll go to the zoo. Come on.” There’s still a little soft spot in his heart at least. You hugged him from behind while saying your gratitude. Minseok felt something different while you were hugging him. He didn’t know how to explain it. He felt warm and comfortable with your arms around his waist. He doesn’t want you to let go but it’s too late because you realized you’ve been clinging on him for too long already and the you felt embarrassed of your sudden reaction.

 

“Sorry.”

 

“It’s ok. Let’s go now.”

 

-----

 

Your eyes can’t seem to stop from looking at one area to another. You’re too amazed by the place that you almost forgot Minseok was actually with you. He’s been quiet and just observing you all these time. He is having fun looking at the amazed face of yours while the two of you are going around the zoo. You can’t help but say “wow”, “ohh”, “amazing”, “cool” and other expressions.

 

 “OMJ it’s Luhan!” As you make your way to that certain area with anticipation, you heard someone scream your name and the next thing you knew was you were in the arms of someone. His breathing was so fast that you can feel his chest go up and down in a not-so-normal manner. After about a minute of holding you in his arms, he then broke the protection and started scolding you.

 

“Why did you suddenly ran off like that? You didn’t even bother looking at both sides of the street to see if any bus is coming! Are you that desperate to see Luhan that you wouldn’t think of your own safety? I don’t even see him here at all! Are you hallucinating huh?” These words came out from Minseok so fast that it seemed like only one sentence.

 

“Don’t you ever do that again, Jiyeon!” The whole time he was scolding you, your face was just down low. You can feel his anger and you don’t want to see his mad face. It’s enough to pain already to know that you were the cause of his outburst.

 

“I’m sorry. I was just excited to see the deer over there.” Minseok’s face turned from pissed off to shock.

 

“Deer? OH! Luhan, deer.” He scratched his head realizing how he misunderstood that part. He felt embarrassed for himself.

 

“I really am so sorry Xiumin. I’m too careless. If you want to leave now then it’s ok. I’ve caused you much already.”

 

“Why do you always tell me to leave? I’ve noticed that ever since the first day we’ve met. I always follow whenever you say I had to go but this time, it will be different. I’m not leaving you here alone especially after what happened.”