Unexpected Guests

30 Days

 

The teaser photos are JDIASJFIASFHJKAS. huuu. Feels all over. The comeback is near! Kyaaa. <3 The long wait will be over soon. :D

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell us about that?”

 

“I’m sorry mom, I forgot. I thought I mentioned it to you.” Subin scratched her head while she’s trying to explain the situation to your parents.

 

“As much as possible, let’s treat her normally like she has no disease or whatsoever. Please?” your adoptive parents nodded in agreement.

 

-----

 

On the other hand, you were at the living room together with the EXO managers and Minseok. You were still in shock of what, or rather who, is in front of you. Kim Minseok is in your house.

 

“Ms. Jiyeon, are you aware of what your best friend did?”

 

“Maybe. I think. Probably.”

 

“I see you are still surprised perhaps that we are here.”

 

“Yeah. I’m pretty surprised. Ok, can you explain now what just happened?”

 

The managers repeated the details of what they said to Subin back when they were in SM Entertainment. The expression on your face stayed the same. You suddenly became in JPEG mode. You can’t believe what you’re hearing. You can’t believe that your best friend has improved on her luck.

 

“Your Day 1 starts today. So we’ll leave Minseok here so that you guys can get to know each other.”

 

“But hyung I thought…”  Minseok looked at his manager with disbelief as he whispered with disagreement.

 

“You can practice tomorrow instead. And bring her with you so she can meet the rest of EXO.” Whispered your manager back.

 

“Mr. Kang, Mrs. Kang, Ms. Subin, Ms. Jiyeon, we shall go ahead now. Minseok, be back before 6 in the evening ok?”

 

Minseok just nodded but deep inside he wanted to get out of the house already and just practice with EXO. Mr. Kang, Mrs. Kang and Subin went out of the kitchen to bid the managers goodbye.

 

The living was silent until Minseok spoke.

 

“So, Jiyeon how are you?”

 

“I’m still surprised. But if you’re referring to my health, I feel that my body is in good condition right now so there’s no need to worry that I might get a heart attack or something.”

 

“Well, that’s good I guess. Uhm, what are you planning to do on your remaining days?”

 

“Actually, I have a bucket list in mind. But I won’t tell you what they are.”

 

“I won’t ask anyway, don’t worry.”

 

“Good.”

 

And there was silence once again. And finally you initiated the talk.

 

“This is awkward. I bet you can feel it too.”

 

“Yeah, it is. I’m sorry. I’m not good at this, whatever this is.”

 

“I have an idea. Let’s just play a game instead. Are you familiar with ‘4 pics 1 word’?”

 

“Uhm, no.”

 

You explained the mechanics to Minseok and when you’re assured that he got it, you started playing the game.

 

“Wow! You’re already in a high level!”

 

“This is what I do at the hospital. Well, aside from watching videos of EXO, that is.” You smiled at him. You refrained yourself from fainting when you saw him smile back at you. That sweet smile from your ultimate bias in the whole world is enough to keep you alive for the next 29 days. The two of you didn’t notice the time as you were too consumed with the game.

 

“Didn’t you need to go back before 6?”

 

“Huh? What time is it already?”
 

“It’s 5:30.”

 

“Omo! The hyungs are going to kill me. I got to go. Don’t click the hint, ok! We’ll figure that out.”

 

“Ok. Take care on your way back.”

 

“Thanks!”

 

You watched Minseok go out of your house quickly. He was out of your sight so fast. *Are their managers really that scary?* You thought.

 

“Jiyeon, did he leave already?”

 

“Yep. Subin, thank you!” you hugged Subin with all your might. This possibility never crossed your mind. Your wish has just come true. Kim Minseok will be with you on your last days on earth.