Game Plan

30 Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-C4rkCH16g - Lighters by Eminem ft. Bruno Mars 

OMJ! Comeback perf already later at MCountdown! I can't contain anymore my excitement! Also the MV will be released today. Kyaaa. This is it. This is really is it. They're really coming back. Huwahhh. <3 Best of luck later guys. Hope everyone is still alive after today. :D Awooo! :)

 

The sound of the referee’s whistle marked the start of the game. The division of the fans from the two groups can be clearly seen on the benches because of the banners. The crowd was pretty much load at the start. But after the other team made a goal, the crowd somewhat became a little down most especially those who support Minseok’s teams.

 

The first half of the game wasn’t good for Minseok’s team. They’re having a hard time keeping and getting the ball in the goal. Their coach asked for a timeout seeing how badly the team was doing. Everyone in that bench including you we’re worried so much as well. The sound of the whistle marked the end of the timeout.

 

“Guys, I think it’s time to do whatever it is that you planned as a support for Minseok.” You suggested. The boys agreed and one by one they took off their jackets and hoodies. You can hear the scream of the fans present in the field. They are definitely enjoying what they’re witnessing. You on the other hand felt stressed and weird out having 11 handsome men beside you taking their clothes off in front of a big crowd.

 

The attention of the whole field went to your direction. You’re in the middle of the scene people are anticipating. You can’t help but want to be invisible right at that moment. But the next thing they did make you want to die right at that moment because of embarrassment.

 

“B”

“O”

“U”

“N”

“C”

“E”

“B

“A”

“O”

“Z”

“I”

 

“BOUNCE BAOZI! AWOOOO!”

 

The cheer from the crowd was intense. The atmosphere became way much livelier compared to the earlier part. You can see that Baozi’s team became very much motivated after. You looked on your both sides and you saw that the reason they took off their outer clothes was to show their personalized shirts with the letters they shouted written on it. You found it funny but at the same time very sweet. You can’t imagine that EXO would ever do such cheesy thing. You can’t help but absorb all the energy and forgot all about being embarrassed.

 

“KIM MINSEOK HWAITING!” you shouted with all your might making sure he heard it. Your eyes met and you can see amidst the distance how big his smile was. Finally, you became the reason for that wonderful smile of his, even just that one time.

 

The game became more competitive and intense towards the end. The score was a tie and only a minute is left on the clock. The ball was with Minseok’s team. You crossed your fingers and prayed so hard.  The next thing you know, you were all shouting and jumping up and down. Minseok’s team won the game! You’re so happy to see that even the managers are howling with happiness because of the win. Everyone around you were hugging, giving high fives and jokingly spanking each other. What a victorious moment indeed!

 

“They won!!!!! This is so amazing!” Chanyeol turned to you and hugged you. In his big and long arms surrounding your body, you feel like a small teddy bear. You patted his back in response. When he let you go someone grabbed your hand and pulled you along to the center of the field where the winning team is. You can see the rest of the EXO members and managers run and trail behind you and Yixing.

 

“Wow, you’re hand feels so soft.” You tried to say as the two of you walked briskly.

 

“Thanks. Yours too.” He smiled at you and you felt your cheeks turn red with the compliment.

 

The moment Minseok saw you and Yixing with hands together, he felt confused with what he suddenly felt. You let go of Yixing’s hand and started running towards him. You wrapped your arms around his waist as you say your congratulatory greetings. Everytime you’re near him or when he looks at you, you completely forget all the other things around you. You felt the awkwardness when he didn’t bother returning your hug. You released your arms and apologized for your sudden action. The rest of the EXO members and managers congratulated Minseok after.

 

You bid goodbye as it was about to get dark. The boys and managers said their farewell to you. They even offered to bring you back home but you refused telling them that you can manage. Minseok approached you and put his hands on your shoulders. You felt yourself froze with his touch. And when he smiled at you, you felt like you’re floating in mid air.

 

“If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have done this so thank you. Thank you so much Jiyeon.”  Thank God he approached you because you almost forgot to give your present to him.

 

“Oh, I almost forgot. Here.” You placed a small moon shaped keychain on his free hand.

 

“What is this for?”

 

“My gift to you. I knew your team would win. I knew you’d do well no matter what.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

“So, I’ll go now. Congratulations again. Bye guys, bye ajusshis.”

 

-----

 

The smile on your face didn’t fade as you go back home.  Your family didn’t bother asking you what made you that happy. They already know the answer. And they’re grateful for that. They’re grateful for him.