Miting De Avance

30 Days

Before anything else, thank you for continuously reading this fic. :)) How do you find the story so far? Don't be shy to share your thoughts. :D Sorry if some chapters are not that good. haha. I'll try to do better in the next ones. :)))

Sorry for a short chapter update. Enjoy. :))

 

D-17

 

The dorm was awfully quiet that day compared to the enthusiastic atmosphere of the previous day. The members were still doing their respective chores but only in a lifeless way. It was obvious that they’re still affected by the incident that happened last night. Almost everyone wasn’t able to sleep well because of worrying about you. And the two most worried, as expected,  were Chanyeol and Minseok.

 

“Hyung, is there a reply already?”

 

“None yet, Chanyeol.”

 

“I still can’t believe we got slammed by a door last night.”

 

“Oh Sehun, just be grateful that her dad is still nice enough not to slam the door right on each of our faces. You saw how he looked at each of us before he did that right?” Jongdae trolled trying to lighten the mood. But unfortunately, it didn’t work that time. Finally one of the leaders spoke.

 

“Guys, I think it’ll be better if we keep this thing among us only. We don’t want anybody else, like our managers, worry as well.” Kris approved of what Joonmyun had said. The rest immediately agreed too.

 

Their front door swung open and an enthusiastic manager entered their dorm.

 

“Hey guys, how’s it going? Why the long faces?”

 

“It’s probably because of the rain, hyung.”

 

“Ah yes Xing. I think you’re right. The weather outside makes people randomly go emotional. Anyway, I came here to tell you that Mr. Lee Soo Man called for an emergency meeting. We’ll talk about your upcoming schedules and the comeback. Minseok, tell Jiyeon you have something important to do for the day. As for everyone, I’ll see you at the meeting room in 10 minutes.”

 

The boys stayed where they are after their manager has left. They’re not in the mood to do anything at the moment, to be honest.

 

“Text her now, hyung.”

 

“No need to, Chanyeol. She’s not replying anyway. Come on guys let’s try to liven up at least and get moving. We don’t want to be late.”

 

-----

 

“Good morning teacher!” the 12 boys greeted in unison as Lee Soo Man entered the room.

 

“Good morning boys. Are you ready to have your come back?”

 

For an hour or so, EXO returned to their lively selves sharing their unique and exciting ideas for their comeback. Their eagerness and passion to give their fans a memorable comeback makes them want to push themselves even more. Yes, they’ll have less sleep and more hectic schedules but as long as they’re doing it together, they’re sure that the burden will become 12 times lesser.

 

“Thank you so much for contributing all your wild yet brilliant ideas. You may now go back to your dorm.”

 

“Thank you teacher!” and they bowed altogether as Lee Soo Man left the room. One by one, the members started leaving the room as well. They’re now feeling lighter and alive again.

 

“Minseok, please stay for a moment. We have something to talk about.” One of the managers requested.

 

“Oh ok. What is it about hyung?”

 

“We just want to ask how’s the deal going. You’re not updating us. It’s been days since everything started.”

 

“Oh, I’m sorry hyungs. I didn’t..”

 

“That’s ok. We don’t really need to know everything. Haha. But we just wanted to remind you why you’re doing this. Make sure that you’re not mixing your personal feelings with work.”

 

“In short, you can’t fall in love with Jiyeon. Now’s not that time for such issue.”

 

“Haha. You can trust me on that.”

 

“But we heard that you stalked her one time. What was that about?”

 

“I didn’t stalk her. I just went to her house to invite her to the photoshoot.”

 

“And why did you do that?”

 

“For Chanyeol.”

 

“Chanyeol? What’s he got to do with this?”

 

“He’s the one falling head over heels with Jiyeon.”

 

“Haha. That’s normal for Chanyeol. If ever that gets out in the public, it won’t really be a big issue at all.”

 

“Thank you Minseok for going this far. It’s for your own good too and you know that.”

 

“I know hyung. I’ll do well.”

 

“Good. You may now go back to your dorm.”

 

Minseok was confident enough that their managers have nothing to worry about him falling for you. He is so sure of himself because in the first place, you are nowhere near his ideal type. Unfortunately on your part, you are fully aware of that impossibility too. But you can’t deny that in most times how you wish you were wrong.