Twelve Wonders of the World

30 Days

D-19

 

You woke up feeling refreshed and on-the-go. Before heading to the studio, you first went to buy some food for the boys. Finally, you can use for the first time the gift certificates your parents gave on your last birthday.

 

The photoshoot started later than what was scheduled  because of some reasons which only the staff and crew knew about. The EXO members didn’t mind the delay at all because their mind is preoccupied with something or someone else, you.

 

Their waiting has ended when you entered the room carrying bags of food and drinks. The magnaes, Tao and Sehun, immediately went to your aid and helped you in carrying.

 

“You’re just in time Jiyeon. The shoot hasn’t started yet.” Kris mentioned and smiled at your bags. The boys haven’t eaten their breakfast yet.

 

“I can feel that you guys seem hungry so while you’re waiting, might as well dig in.” The members then grabbed their own chicken parts and ate with much joy, except for Yixing.

 

“Yixing, don’t be shy. Go get some.” You gestured him towards the food.

 

“Did you bring any softdrinks Jiyeon?” He asked you expecting for a positive response.

 

“Yeah, I did! Here. That’s all yours.” You smiled at him while giving a bottle of cola. He smiled back to you and like the usual; you die everytime his dimples show. After drinking, he finally grabbed some chicken while offering you some.

 

The room was filled with hungry boys. You can’t help but smile at yourself while you watch them eat happily and satisfied.

 

Chanyeol already had much but he still felt hungry. He saw one more chicken left and grabbed it to eat. But he noticed that their leader, Kris, has eaten the least among them. He then offered his chicken to him.

 

“Take this Kris hyung. You need to eat more.”

 

“I’m fine, Chanyeol. Thank you.”

 

“No you’re not. You should eat more. Here, accept this please.” Kris saw the sincerity on Chanyeol’s face so he accepted it in the end.

 

“Thanks Chanyeol.” He patted Chanyeol’s head like a puppy. You saw this adorable gesture of Chanyeol and Kris and you can’t help but feel giddy inside.

 

The boys finished eating right on time. They were asked to go to the dressing room and change outfits. They all bid their goodbye to you as you wait inside the studio.

 

After a good half an hour of preparation, they went out one by one. You can’t believe how these boys actually look extremely handsome in real life especially when dressed up. Even if their clothes look a bit funny because of the flowers all over, they still stood out with their out of this world good looks. You didn’t notice how much your jaw was dropping until someone told you about it.

 

“Hey! Drool might come out of that mouth of yours. Watch it.” You caught Chanyeol’s deep voice and looked at him embarrassed about yourself.

 

“You look so cute when you’re embarrassed, you know that?” He continued which made you blush even more.

 

The photoshoot started and you just watched them intently as they take their individual shots. They do look different when seriousness strikes.

 

They were asked to go to the dressing room again after a few hours of the individual shoot. Half an hour later, they all went out again one by one. This time they’re wearing something formal-ish in style. This made you even more in awe of the great scenery in front of you. You’re like looking at the Wonders of the World, only that they’re 12 in total and not 7.

 

You thought you have lost your breathing when you saw them walk towards you. Your heart was like on a race track because of its fast beating. You didn’t know what to answer when they asked you about how they look.

 

“Jiyeon, are you still on earth? Hello?” Jongdae was trying to bring you back to your own self. These guys can surely give you a heart attack just by looking dashing like that.

 

“Seems like she already went before us to EXO planet.” Yixing said worriedly. But his statement actually was the one that made you go back to your senses.

 

“You guys are going to kill me, you know that?”

 

“YES!” they all smiled and answered with pride in their voices. You just face-palmed yourself in the end. That’s when you realized, they’re still those adorable boys even behind the serious and manly looks at the photoshoot.