Why so Serious?

30 Days

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgeAmF7bgoE - Why so Serious by Shinee

 

“Oh Jiyeon!” Minseok was totally speechless that he was only able to blurt out your name and nothing else. You were totally surprised by his sudden appearance at your front door that you too didn’t know what to say. There was silence between the two of you for some few minutes.

 

“I..” both of you said at the same time.

 

“You go first.”

 

“No, you go first. You’re the one who went here anyway.”

 

“Oh. Yeah. Uhmm, did I disturb you or anything?”

 

“No not at all. I was just...I was just about to eat my dinner. Haha.” You wanted to slap yourself with what you just said.

 

“Oh. Well then, can I come in?”

 

“Of course, of course. Come in. I’m sorry. That was rude of me not to ask you to go inside right away.”

 

“Jiyeon.” Minseok’s tone suddenly changed. It became serious all of a sudden.

 

“Yes? Is there something wrong Xiumin?” you looked at him worriedly. There seemed to be something bothering him and it’s making your mind crazy just trying to figure out what it is.

 

“Well, I was just wondering.”

 

“Wondering about what?”

 

“Wondering if –“

 

*ring ring ring*

 

“Oops, sorry wait. I’ll just answer this call.” You went to the kitchen first to answer the call while Minseok was left in the living room sweating because of nervousness.

 

“Goodnes, Minseok. Pull yourself together. What are you nervous of? It’s not like you did someting wrong or asking her on a date. Duh, remember that this is part of your job, ok. So you’ve got nothing to worry about. Come on, breathe in breathe out.” Minseok’s breathing exercise was interrupted by you when you finally returned to the living room.

 

“What’s going on with you Xiumin?”

 

“Oh, you’re back. Haha. I was just practicing some of our steps for the coming album. Yeah, that’s it.”

 

“Ok. So what is it that you’re wondering about again?” This time, the two of you finally sat on your couch. You find the atmosphere awkward and you didn’t even know what’s causing it.

 

“The boys are inviting you to come to our photoshoot tomorrow because they want to see you.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Are you deaf?”

 

“No, I’m not.”

 

“Then what’s with that ‘huh’?”

 

“I just can’t believe it.”

 

“Believe what?”

 

“That they want to see me.”

 

“Me either. I don’t know what has gotten into their minds that they wish to see you tomorrow.”

 

“Pshh. I don’t know either what has gotten into your mind that you went all the way here to tell me that instead of just texting me. It would have been easier for you, you know.”

 

“If you don’t want to go then just say it, ok!”

 

“Hey, chill! Why so serious today? I appreciate you coming here, really.”

 

“You’re just saying that to make me feel better.”

 

“Maybe I am. Or maybe I’m not.” You smiled at him and he gave you back that little smile of his.

 

“So are you coming or not?”

 

“Of course I’m coming! Duh!”

 

-----

 

EXO’s dorm door opened and went in three boys with that looked like idiots smiling widely. The people present in the living room all looked at them with curiosity. Kris noticed that there’s someone missing.

 

“Aren’t you guys with Minseok? Where is he?”

 

“Minseok hyung went off to stalk someone.” Tao said. The rest of the members got interested and they all went asking who this person is.

 

“Minseok stalked Jiyeon.” Luhan finally delivered the breaking news of the day.