Why so Curious?

30 Days

This is going to be a really short chapter. :D But I hope you'll still find it interesting at least. ahhaha. :D Anyway, Growl is such an amazing comeback song, don't you guys agree? Huu. <3 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AAKi1OLZzQ - Growl Chinese Version by EXO

 

“Following us? Who would even follow us at this time of the day?”

 

“I don’t know but I don’t feel comfortable anymore. Can we go home now?”

 

“Ok, if that’s what you like. I’ll bring you home then.”

 

“I’m sorry, Doc. And I can manage to go home by myself so you don’t have to bring me back.”

 

“No. What if there really is someone following us huh? I wouldn’t risk your safety.” You were left speechless and just nodded as a sign of thanks.

 

“And one more thing, call me Junho again. Let’s not be formal anymore, ok.” And you nodded in response again.

 

-----

 

“Where are they going now?” Minseok was talking to himself as he continues to follow the two of you. He can’t help but feel protective of you everytime he sees Junho get touchy with you. Lots of questions kept on popping in his head but he doesn’t know how he’ll get the answers to them unless he asks you directly.

 

He noticed the familiar area where he was walking. And that made him even more nervous than he already is.

 

“Why am I even nervous? It’s not like I’m doing something wrong, am I? Arghh Minseok of course you’re doing something wrong. I should’ve have followed them in the first place. Why did I even do it anyway? Ok, calm down you Baozi. Clear your mind. What’s going on with you? Just stop following them then.” He ended up pulling his hair in frustration and before he knew it, he saw himself walk to the place where your house is.

 

He was watching, behind a plant, as you and Junho bid goodbye to each other. He kept his eyes locked on the two of you. Slowly he saw Junho lean closer to your face and kissed you on the cheek. Minseok can feel his face turn red in anger and his vision darken. But a stranger’s voice made him jump in surprise.

 

“You know, Jiyeon won’t be happy if she finds out that someone she knows has been stalking us since this morning.” The two boys gave each other their deathly glares. It lasted for about a minute before Junho left with a satisfied smile on his face.

 

-----

 

“He did not just kiss me, did he?” You touched your right cheek as you asked this to yourself. You stayed leaning behind your front door as you ponder on what just happened. The doorbell ringing made you jump back to your senses. You fixed yourself and slowly opened the door. You were surprised to see someone you didn’t expect to see that day.

 

“Oh Min-, I mean Xiumin. What are you doing here?”