Smile

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

– Judi Pharmacy –

Jungshin: Hyung! I made you wait.

Yonghwa: It’s fine.

Jungshin: Then did you find Kang~ssi yet?

Yonghwa: Yeah we still haven’t found him yet.

Jungshin: So it’s like that...where’s Seohyun~ssi?

Yonghwa: I told her to wait in the room.

Jungshin: Let’s go find her (She must be really upset again for hyung to leave her behind)

Yonghwa: I know.

 

– Outside the waiting room –

Outside the waiting room there were a group of girls chatting.

Girl 1: Wow...it’s the police officer.

Yonghwa: Where’s my friend?

Girl 1: Ah? The beautiful girl?

Girl 2: Her? She didn’t come here.

Both Yonghwa and Jungshin surprised.

Yonghwa: She didn’t come here?

 

– Inside a room –

Seohyun began to gain consciousness, as she opened her eyes she immediately tried to stand up, but...

Seohyun: Oh...that’s right! (About to stand up but bumped her head really hard) It...it hurts...ah? This...what is this thing? (Noticed she was trapped inside a glass container)

Kang: You’re awake right?

Seohyun noticed that someone was standing right beside her.

Seohyun: Who...who are you?

Kang: Ah? Aren’t you trying to find me right now?

Seohyun: Find you...ah~you’re Kang~ssi?

Kang: That’s right.

Seohyun: You have me trapped in here, what do you want to do?

Kang: Isn’t that kind of obvious? You guys already know what I did right?

Seohyun: (So that means it really was him...)

Kang: I saw the police coming after me, so I was going to run away, but you helped me change my mind. How could I let go such a specimen like you?! I...want to try to make a water specimen...don’t be scared...don’t worry. I will definitely make you the most beautiful water specimen. In my hands your beauty will never fade.

Seohyun: It would be weird if I could trust you! (That person talks just some other specimen!_ Wait you said my beauty will never fade, what do you mean? Does that have something to do with the girls that you killed and how they don’t rot?

Kang: The Judi Company has a research facility just for medicine that will help women fight aging, and I am obviously also a part of this. In the end, I discovered a medicine that could make you stop aging.

Seohyun: (Stop you aging?)

Kang: But, I realized that this medicine didn’t work on people and could only be used on dead bodies. From when I was little...I always liked to collect specimens. This time I wanted to make human specimens. And make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter