The promise

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Incheon Airport –

People began exiting the plane from the U.S. Tourists on vacation smiling to go on tour, families returning from vacation, and businessmen retuning from business trips. Everyone was busy with their own thing, however one man was not. Carrying a backpack and a jacket, he stops in the middle on the Incheon Airport.

?: Back...in Korea...

 

– S.M.E Office –

Yonghwa enters the office with a drowsy face.

Seohyun: Yonghwa! You’re late!

Surprised with Seohyun’s voice his eyes opened wide. He looked at clocked and checked the time.

 

 

Yonghwa: Late? It’s only 7:30 am.

Seohyun: That’s not important! Hurry come with me!

Seohyun grabbed Yonghwa’s arm, and began pulling him in the hallway.

Yonghwa: To do what? Don’t pull!

Seohyun: I’ve already arranged for us to meet with someone.

 

– Director's Office –

Seohyun: (Opens the door) Uncle!

Sungho: Ah. Morning Seohyun, Yonghwa.

Seohyun: I brought him over. (Smiles)

Yonghwa: Director?

Sungho: Seohyun wanted to see me. I thought something had happened when I received her call at 5 in the morning. Hahaha!

Yonghwa: ... (Looks at Seohyun)

Seohyun: Hehe!

 

Seohyun’s POV:

Yonghwa’s little sister Krystal...before her death, there was something she always kept with her. With it, I might be able to find a clue related to Krystal’s killer.

 

Yonghwa: Please – you’re too carefree! (Scratched his head) 5 in the morning?

Seohyun: (Pouts) Because...

 

 

Sungho: Hahaha. Don’t criticize her, Yonghwa.

Yonghwa: .... (You’ve spoiled the rotten brat)

 

The heavy burden within Yonghwa’s heart should lighten...just thinking about it makes me restless...

 

Seohyun: (Though calling at 5 in the morning was probably too much. Sorry Uncle Sungho...)

Sungho: Come, what I promised you has been prepared. The stuffed animal from when she was alive.

 

 

Sungho lead Yonghwa and Seohyun to the room next door. Both of them saw the stuffed animal sitting on the table. Seohyun looked at Yonghwa who stood still staring at the stuffed animal.

Seohyun: (...Yonghwa) Okay, time to begin!

Seohyun heads to the table, while Yonghwa stares at her.

Yonghwa: (...she)

Seohyun: (I have to find it for Yonghwa. So he won’t have that sorrowful look in his eyes. I definitely have to find it!)

Touching the stuffed animal, Seohyun began using her powers.

 

– S.M.E Office –

Jungshin noticed that Seohyun was crouching in one corner of the room facing the wall.

Jungshin: Hy...hyung, what’s wrong with Seohyun~ssi?

Yonghwa: ...just ignore her.

Jungshin: Oh... (I wonder what happened)

Seohyun: (What a...huge blow...it’s been 12 years after all. Truthfully, I knew I wouldn’t find anything precise...b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter