What can I do?

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Hallway –

Director Sungho was on his way to his office. But on his way he suddenly noticed Seohyun walking with a deep thought. He carefully walked behind her and...

Sungho: Seohyun!

Seohyun: Waa!!! (Looks behind) Uncle!

 

– Director’s Office –

Sungho: Chincha – Yonghwa made such rules?

Seohyun: Yes...

 

 

Sungho: Yonghwa isn’t trying to tease you by saying that.

Seohyun: I know...

Sungho: He worries about you.

Seohyun: Eh...?

Sungho: When you use Krystal’s old doll for your abilities, it means that you will also experience all that happened leading up to her death- although it’s something that already happened, there’s no doubt, Yonghwa will worry.

Seohyun: (Yonghwa...)

Sungho: Not to mention that ability has its own risks. There have been those who dived in too deep, unable to return to their own mind afterward. Seohyun, you absolutely must not be reckless! Do you understand?

Seohyun: Yes...

Sungho: That’s a good girl.

Seohyun: ...but uncle- I only have this method....

Sungho: (Eyes widened) ...eh?

Seohyun: (But I...the only thing I can do for Yonghwa) This is all I can do...

Sungho: Hehe (How troublesome...this kid...) Seohyun, this isn’t the only things you can do for Yonghwa.

Seohyun: Eh? What else can I do?

Sungho: No...I should say, you are the only one that can do this...

Seohyun: Eh? What is it?

Sungho: (Smiles) it’s a secret. You have to figure it out.

Seohyun: What?! It’s frustrating because I don’t know. Uncle is so mean!

Sungho: Hehe...you’ll find out soon. Now hurry back to your office, you might have some work waiting for you.

Seohyun stands and waves goodbye to her uncle and leaves the room.

Sungho: (Seohyun, what Yonghwa desires and its usefulness, has nothing to do with each other. Out of everything that young man desires, there is only one thing. Seohyun, you really don’t know...)

Sungho walks towards his window and began to look at the city view.

Sungho: (In fact, not long ago, Yonghwa was the impatient one. These past 12 years, there has been a sense of anxiety within him. But seeing Yonghwa’s eyes today, they were no longer clouded, but calm. The haze that couldn’t be gotten rid of for 12 years, you dispelled it in a few short months. It’s just that you haven’t realized this yourself.) How bothersome...I’m afraid we’ll still have to wait before the two of them get together.

 

– Next Day –

Seohyun is once again using her abilities on Krystal’s stuffed bear.

Seohyun: Sigh~

Yonghwa: Still nothing?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter