S.M.E

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-In an old abandoned factory-

 Drip...drip...drip

Man: Now that’s no fun. How can I torture you more if you’re dead already? (Lights a cigarette and goes near the dead body) This is boring...hahahaha! I wanted to play with you more with my toy, and fill it with the color of your blood...but too bad you couldn’t handle the fun...hahahaha! Well it’s been fun playing with you but since your dead, time to look for someone else to play with.

 

-Police station-

Seohyun: Ah...I can’t! I’m lost...even if I wanted to ask (looks around in the hallway) there isn’t even a shadow here. Aigo. I didn’t think that the most famous police station in the area would be like this.

Continues walking around but couldn’t find anyone at all. Suddenly notices a door slightly open.

Seohyun: Ah...that door is open. There’s probably someone there! (Opens the door carefully)...excuse me...why is it dark in here? (She whispers to herself)

Seohyun suddenly notices that someone was lying down on the sofa. She carefully walked neared to check who it was.

Seohyun: ...Is he asleep?

Suddenly someone pulled her arm making her surprise.

Seohyun: Hey! What are you doing?

Seohyun found herself lying on the couch where the man was sleeping. Not only was she lying on the couch but she was trapped under the man’s grip.

Yonghwa: Who are you? What are you doing here?

Due to Seohyun’s shock she couldn’t answer. She couldn’t help but stare at his face. His short black hair and his clear brown eyes, but she suddenly got to her senses back when the man started to speak.

Seohyun: Oh...I’m Seo Joohyun

Yonghwa: Seo...Joohyun?

Both didn’t say anything and continued staring at each other’s eyes not moving an inch.

 

2013 –SPRING –

In the past year, the crimes have increased. Things have been getting worse, especially near the capital. So the police headquarters and leaders of a research institute worked together, forming a new investigation branch, S.M.E.

 

Leeteuk: Hey, Jungshin! Where’s Yonghwa?

Jungshin: He just went into the lounge...

Leeteuk: Lounge? What is that guy doing in the lounge?

Jungshin: Boss, Yonghwa has been staying up all night recently...

Leeteuk: Seriously! Didn’t I tell him to come here early today and report to me? Hmph!

They start walking to the lounge to look for Yonghwa.

Jungshin: Ah. The person that the center sent...is already here?

Leeteuk: No...Not yet... (Whew) We haven’t gotten any connection, it seems like they’re late!

Jungshin: Studying the science of the mind...is that the so-called amazing research institute? Is there really such an amazing thing?

Leeteuk: Who knows. But, the famous doctor Seo has been an old friend of the police department for a long time. To make a new branch like this was also a suggestion from doctor Seo. He’s also very rich, and provided the department with a lot of money to do this. Even though we didn’t ask if the person sent was a girl or a guy, you can’t just leave it at that.

Jungshin: (worried) Boss...that person can’t be...the one to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter