Disappeared

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong everyone!!! I am soooooo sorry for the super late update. I've been so busy with school I didn't have time to update. I really am sorry! I will surely try to update again soon. Thank you very much for being pateint, but still I will focuse on updating again. Well here a continuation after the long wait. I hope you all enjoy! :) _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Click Click Click

*I will be attending the next convention. I’m looking forward to it! I hope everyone will say hi when you see me. J *

Man: (Smiles) At last...we’ll meet.

 

– Inside a hidden building –

Step Step Step

Heechul: Seohyun are you ready?

Seohyun: ...ready. I...I’m so nervous all of a sudden...

Heechul: Hahaha, Yonghwa...don’t make a face like that. Be a good !

Yonghwa: Quiet. Quit talking nonsense and let’s go! (Opens the door)

The all entered the venue amazed. They looked downstairs and saw a number of people in costumes.

 

 

Seohyun: (W...wahh-)

Heechul: Haha! How grand!

Yonghwa: ... (So troublesome)

Seohyun: H-How spectacular...it’s like an undiscovered city...oh yeah. Why are the two of you dressed up like that? You’re wearing the same thing.

 

 

 

Heechul: The two of us? We’re knights. Right, Yonghwa? If Yonghwa would wear his scarf then it’d be perfect.

Yonghwa: Just dressing like this is stuffy enough. No need for a scarf!

Seohyun: You two are knights? (Is that right?) Then, I’m a princess?

 

 

Heechul: That’s correct. The three of us are role playing a princess and her knights. Not bad right?

Seohyun: (I-Is that so?)

Yonghwa: Hah- (Can I kill him...)

Heechul: Come, let’s go downstairs!

They started going down the stairs. Suddenly Yonghwa looked at Seohyun and offered his hand to her.

Yonghwa: Take it.

Seohyun: What?

Yonghwa: Please take my hand, princess.

Seohyun:  (Eyes widened and blushed) thank you... (How can he actually do these kinds of embarrassing things with a straight face...? Where did his usual arrogant attitude go?)

Everyone started to murmur when they all saw the three of them going down the stairs. They were all mesmerized with Seohyun’s beauty and Yonghwa and Heehul’s handsomeness. The three of them started to walk around. Seohyun noticed that everyone was looking at them.

Seohyun: (I knew it...)

Yonghwa: (Scratches his head) I can’t take it. Where’s the fin in dressing up and sticking together like this?

Heechul: Geez, Yonghwa. Everyone has different hobbies. You should learn from me and don’t judge others based on what you see.

Yonghwa: Who wants to be someone like you, who love abnormal things! Anatomy weirdo!

Heechul: How rude. It’s normal to have a wide variety of interests!

Seohyun: (It’s Yonghwa and Dr. Heechul that are attracting attention...) Anyway, how are we going to find the culprit amongst so many people? We aren’t even sure the culprit is here...

Heechul: If the suspect is here, he will probably take the initiative and approach us. With so many people, I think it’s unlikely that he will try to harm you in front of them...but, just in case, be extra careful.

Seohyun: Okay.

Yonghwa suddenly heard something approaching them.

Guy 1: It’s really her...<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter