Birthday present

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

– Shopping Center –

 

 

 

Seohyun: Hmmm....nothing is good...how troublesome...I want to get him a suit, but I don’t know his size. I also don’t know what kind of accessories Yonghwa likes...nor do I know what kind of books he reads. And I can’t just get him a lighter or ashtray, he already smokes too much. I want to get a cake...but I don’t know if Yonghwa likes sweets. I already gave him a tie so I can’t give another one.

?: My my~ isn’t this?

Seohyun: What to do? When I think about it, even though Yonghwa and I are partners and have been working for quite a while, I still don’t know much about him.

Suddenly Seohyun felt someone pat her shoulder.

?: Hi! What a coincidence, Seohyun!

Seohyun: Ah...Dr. Heechul! Why are you here?

 

 

Heechul: Oh...I have the day off...and what are you doing standing here by yourself? Where’s Yonghwa?

Seohyun: Uhm, that...(Ah! That’s right! Dr. Heechul and Yonghwa are close and are both guys. Maybe he can give me some ideas.) I...there’s something I was to ask you, Dr. Heechul...

Heechul: Ask me? What is it?

Seohyun explained to him the whole story and why she was here in the shopping center by herself.

Heechul: Oh~ tomorrow is Yonghwa’s birthday? But, you don’t know what kind of gift to get him?

Seohyun nods her head shyly.

Seohyun: I thought Dr. Heechul would know what sort of gift Yonghwa would like since your both guys.

Heechul: Oh~ but, what I like might not be what Yonghwa likes.

Seohyun: I see...

Heechul: (And if I remember correctly, Yonghwa’s birthday is June and not March...)

Seohyun: I wish Jungshin could have told me earlier so I had more time to think on what to get him...

Heechul: Jungshin told you about Yonghwa’s birthday?

Seohyun: Ah, yes. I was reading his horoscope and I also wanted to know Yonghwa’s horoscope so I asked him when was Yonghwa’s birthday.

Heechul: I see... (Smart bastard hehe...if he wants to play then I should play along then.) Hmm...I might have an idea that would win his heart.

Seohyun: Eh?! Really?!

Heechul: That thing is....

Heechul whispers it to her ear.

Seohyun: Eh?! Is that true?

Heechul: It can’t be wrong!

Seohyun: (Eh- I don’t really think its good...but I’m out of time; I’ll just do what Dr. Heechul told me.)

With the gift problem solved, Seohyun went back to the office. And as expected Yonghwa was furious with her sneaking off by herself.

 

– Next day –

Yonghwa was walking in the hallway on his way to his department. He suddenly noticed someone approaching him.

Heechul: Morning Yonghwa! “Happy Birthday!” I heard today is your “Birthday”?

Yonghwa: What? Did Jungshin spread this ridiculous celebration for me today?

Heechul: Hehehe..I just heard it from someone, but don’t worry I don’t think everyone knows but only a few people in your department.

Yonghwa: It’s not my birthday.

Heechul: I know, that why I said “Happy Birthday”. By the way, the cute princess will prepare a most special gift for your “Birthday.”

Yonghwa stopped walking and looked at Heechul.

Yonghwa: What did you say to her?

Heechul: Let’s just say, you are so~ lucky.

Yonghwa: (I have a bad feeling...)

Yonghwa arrives in his office department. It was only Jungshin in the room, but he knew that Seohyun already arrived. He removed his coat and looked at Jungshin.

Jungshi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter