Memories Part 2

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise triple update for today!!! ^^ I'm trying to make up for the lost time that I could have updated for you guys. I hope I am succeeding in making up for the lost time ^^  Anyway thank you all for your comments I really enjoy reading them ^^ And thank you to all those new subscribers and readers! I really do hope you guys are still enjoying the story, as mush as I am ^^ So please read and enjoy! ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

– First Division Office –

Yonghwa sits on the sofa exhausted, with all the paper work and investigation files on the table on front of him, he couldn’t help but take a short break. Jungshin notices Yonghwa’s actions and walks towards him.

Jungshin: Yonghwa~ssi, are you okay? You seem exhausted.

Yonghwa: I’m perfectly fine.

Jungshin: But you haven’t been sleeping recently right? Your complexion is horrible! It’s better to rest a bit...

Jungshin notices the files scattered on the table.

Jungshin: (The data for the kidnapping and murder case, no?) Yonghwa~ssi, could it be you are also researching all the other ongoing cases? (And it looks like it isn’t just one or two cases)

Yonghwa: That’s right.

Jungshin: The boss said our top priority is the kidnapping case. (This person has always been keeping track of these cases?)

Yonghwa: I am prioritizing. Including cases I am not responsible for. The suspects for these cases have never been caught. I can’t just toss them aside! That’s why I’m using my spare time to solve them.

Jungshin: (This person is really incredible. There’s no time to sleep this way)

Yonghwa: Truthfully, it’s better to have a distraction...

Jungshin: Eh?

Yonghwa: No, it’s nothing. Once day breaks, I plan on finding the location of the victim’s body. (Looks at the files again) That’s why I want to finish up the rest of the work.

Jungshin: (Why...is this man so desperate?)

 

Maybe he has same unbearable past that makes him avoid others, while trying to apprehend criminals non-stop. Although I had many questions I wanted to ask hyung, I only asked one.

 

Jungshin: Yonghwa~ssi, pardon me.

Yonghwa looks at Jungshin.

Jungshin: Last time, do you still remember when we met in the resource room researching the robbery case?

Yonghwa: Yes.

Jungshin: That time, why did you say to tell them I discovered the material?

Yonghwa: Because it was your team’s case (Puts down the files)

Jungshin: That’s true, but then I somehow ended up taking all the credit...

Yonghwa: ...as long as the criminal is caught, it doesn’t matter who gets the credit (Lights a cigarette) meddling in cases I am not involved in will only cause a lot of dispute. I just noticed it, that’s why I went to check. Luckily, you came to investigate the same case, so I just gave it to you...

 

An unbelievable person; he likes to act alone but actually takes note of matters like this. Plus, his attitude of working around the clock to solve cases, allows me to have a favourable impression on him.

 

Jungshin: Yonghwa~ssi, let me take care the rest of the work!

Yonghwa: (Eyes widened) what?

 

For hyung, this is probably unnecessary. But, whether or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter