I'll help you

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongki was standing by the sofa inside Yonghwa’s room confused. He was supposed to check up on the baby, but he couldn’t help but notice Seohyun sleeping on the sofa.

Hongki: (The baby is still sleeping but why is Seohyun sleeping in hyung’s room as well? That’s weird? I clearly prepared Krystal’s room for her to use. It couldn’t be…)

Yonghwa: (Enters the room from the balcony) Hongki? What are you doing?

Hongki: Ah, good morning, hyung.

Yonghwa: Morning (Heads towards his closet)

Hongki: Eh? You don’t need to wake Seohyun up? It’s 10 o’clock already.

Yonghwa: (Opens his closet) no need yet. We were talking about various things last night, so she didn’t go to sleep until sunrise.

Hongki: (Eyes widened) hyung… you have to cherish the flower! To do it on the couch…poor Seohyun and Mai is also here!

Yonghwa: What are you imagining! Be careful, I really might flatten you! Brat…

Hongki: But hyung, you really do cherish Seohyun!

Yonghwa: … (Changes shirt)

Hongki: At first I thought you were using her as Krystal’s substitute, but that wasn’t the case. But, I don’t have to worry anymore.

Yonghwa: (Eyes widened)...

Hongki: Hyung is always has a sword drawn. I know that you do it to protect us. But when you are with Seohyun, it is completely different. You are completely relaxed and appear to be very happy!

Yonghwa: …

Hongki: Hyung has it good! I also want someone like Seohyun. So jealous~

Suddenly a sound of a baby crying can be heard.

Hongki: Ah, Mai woke up.

Yonghwa: (Walks past Hongki) I’ll never hand her over to you. Give up!

Hongki: (Hy…hyung, hyung you...could it be…you are absolutely possessive…?)

 

– Living Room –

Hongki was feeding Mai around his arms, while Seohyun was watching him amazed.

Hongki: Wah! So touching, she quietly lets me feed her milk.

Seohyun: It’s true~

Mai finished her milk.

Hongki: Ah… all gone (Next is for her to burp…)

Hongki pats Mai gently on the back.

Seohyun: Hongki is doing great.

Hongki: Eh, is that so. I’m a little embarrassed.

Suddenly Mai drools on Hongki’s shoulder.

Hongki: I’m going to change… (Gives Mai to Yonghwa and leaves the room)

Seohyun: ….

Yonghwa:  Oh right, it seems you still haven’t gotten to hold her.

Mai: Awoo–

Seohyun: Eh? B-b-b-because I’ve never held a baby before, I’m afraid I’ll hold her wrong and she’ll fall.

Yonghwa:  No, she won’t fall! She’s pretty good by herself. Here, try holding her. (Hands Mai to her)

Mai: Ah–

Seohyun: Wah!

Yonghwa: How does it feel?

Seohyun: Um, how do I say it…? It’s incredible, so warm and so soft. Just holding them makes you feel happy…wow…

Seohyun’s POV:

Yonghwa, with Krystal, took care of her when she was this small. That’s why when Krystal left this world; he didn’t realize how much it would hurt.

 

Mai started to feel drowsy so she closed her eyes and fell a sleep.

Seohyun: Wah, she fell asleep.

Yonghwa: She wanted to sleep after eating

 

If the killer is ever found, Yonghwa, what will he do?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter