Sleep over

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

– S.M.E Office –

The door suddenly opened.

Jungshin: Ah...hyung, Seohyun~ssi! Welcome back, you too!

Yonghwa: Yeah.

Seohyun: We’re back!

Jungshin: I heard you guys caught the robber and murderer. Someone has reported it to us already. Congratulations you two!

Seohyun: That’s right! Jungshin let me tell you!

Jungshin: Seo...Seohyun~ssi, what’s the matter?

Seohyun: That idiot Yonghwa left me behind again!

Jungshin: Left you behind?

Seohyun: That’s right! We finally found the criminal, and just as we were about to catch him, Yonghwa said, “Wait here,” and he ran off to arrest the criminal by himself! Wasn’t that too much of him?! So much for being partners! (Discriminating against women! Bullying others!)

Jungshin: Hy...hyung...what do I do?

Yonghwa: Just ignore her (Walks away)

Seohyun: YONGHWA IS A BIG IDIOT! (Bastard times three!)

Jungshin: (I...idiot...oh no)

Yonghwa moves closer to Seohyun slowly and starts to strangle her.

Yonghwa: Who gets caught by the criminal every time...? Tell me!

Seohyun: That...that’s not my fault! (Wah – I’m going to die for sure)

Jungshin: S...Seo...Seohyun~ssi! (Crap! What to do?!) Of right! (Noticed that it was already 10 pm) Hy...hyung, it’s very late already. You should go home and rest.

Yonghwa: ...what? (Let’s go of Seohyun and fixes his coat) Right, Seohyun, it’s time to go home (We’ll end it here for today. I’ll spare you for the moment)

Jungshin: (Phew...Seohyun...hang in there!)

Seohyun: Wah...I’m sorry I won’t do it again (I will surely never do that again)

Jungshin: ...oh, right... Seohyun where in Seoul are you staying?

Seohyun: Me? The Plaza Hotel.

Eunhyuk: (Pa...Plaza)

Shindong: (The Plaza Hotel is it with the – the presidential suite which is rumoured to cost hundreds of thousands of won per night...)

Minhyuk: (That...that high class hotel?!)

  

Seohyun: Ah. You guys misunderstand; I’m just staying in a normal room.

All three: (Even for a normal room...one night still costs tens of thousands of won!)

Yonghwa: All right, let’s go.

Seohyun: Okay, coming, Bye everyone! I’ll be leaving first (Waves)

Jungshin: Okay...thanks for your hard work.

Yonghwa and Seohyun left the office.

Shindong: Wait, speaking of which, it seems like the clothes that Seohyun~ssi usually wears are...all branded!

Eunhyuk & Minhyuk: SAY WHAT?!!

 

      

 

Eunhyuk: Wait a minute...why do you know so much about fashion labels? It’s not like you have a girlfriend.

Shindong: Sorry, that’s confidential.

Minhyuk: That makes us even more curious.

Shindong: In other words...living in an expensive hotel without a care, and wearing branded clothes that cost a hand and leg everyday means that...

All Three: Seohyun~ssi is an heiress!!! (Kneels on the floor) We obviously live on two different worlds.

Jungshin: ... (Someone come save these three idiot)

 

– The Plaza Hotel –

Manager: We are really, very sorry (Bows his head)

Yonghwa & Seohyun: ...

Manager: It seems like a pipe from upstairs burst...the hotel will repay Ms. Seo for all losses...

Staff: (All of the clothes in the closet are damaged)

Seohyun: Well...repaying me is secondary, the question now where do I stay? Is there any other room I can stay at?

Manager: Regarding that...

 

– Yonghwa’s Apartment –

Seohyun: Wow – is this...Yonghwa’s home?

 

  

 

Yonghwa: ...sigh.

Seohyun: (Tugs Yonghwa’s coat from behind) Yonghwa, Yonghwa. I’m really sorry...to give you so much trouble (Sad and worried face)

Yonghwa: (Eyes widened) sigh...well, there was nothing we could have done about it.

 

– Flashback –

Manager: For today...all the rooms in the hotel have been booked...we are really sorry about this. Extremely sorry.

Seohyun: ...all of them...

Yonghwa: (Is this for real?!)

– End of flashback –

 

Yonghwa: Since the hotel is full... (The hotels around that area is also fully booked...in one night...is the even possible) remember your manners while staying here.

Seohyun: (Smiles) Yes!!!

Yonghwa: ...Take this (Threw a shirt on Seohyun’s face)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter