Last day in the hot springs

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seohyun: Mm~ (...eh...? what is this? So warm...)

Yonghwa: You’re finally awake? Drunken beauty.

Seohyun: (Eh?)

Seohyun opened her eyes and saw Yonghwa. She was lying on top of him with her hands on his chest, while he had his hands around her waist hugging her.

Seohyun: WAAH!

Yonghwa: (Covered ) don’t shout so loud first thing in the morning, idiot!

Seohyun: Mm mm mm... Yonghwa why are you here? This is my room!

Yonghwa: Who told this drunken girl to cling to me and not let go...?

Seohyun: What? Drunk? Who are you talking about?

Yonghwa: You completely forgot? You forgot everything that happened after tormenting me all night long? Should I help that little head of yours to remember it forever?

Seohyun: Yonghwa, hold on! Hold on!

Yonghwa: Quiet!

While Yonghwa pinned Seohyun down on the bed for her to escape, they didn’t notice the door being opened.

Heechul: Ahem!

Both Yonghwa and Seohyun looked at the door.

Heechul: Yonghwa? I may be nosy...but it’s a crime if the feeling isn’t mutual.

Yonghwa: We are busy right now...

Seohyun: Wh...wh...who’s busy~?

 

Seohyun: What? Only the women were targeted?

Jungshin: Yes. It seems to have begun 3 months ago. Only female guests have had this problem.

Seohyun: Eh? Where’s the boss and the rest?

Jungshin: Still sleeping.

Heechul: That being said, Seohyun’s feeling of someone watching her wasn’t wrong.

Seohyun: Eh...? Then...there’s a ghost in the resort?

Yonghwa: Were you referring to this when you said you felt someone watching you in the hot spring?

Jungshin: That’s the situation. Seohyun~ssi, try not to move around on your own.

Seohyun: Mm...okay...

Yonghwa kept looking at Seohyun’s worried expression.

Yonghwa: ...

 

– Later –

Seohyun followed what she was told, not to move around on her on. She was always with the others, but she couldn’t help but tremble the whole time for she was too scared. Just surprising her from behind would make her scream and tremble. After a long day going around the resort Yonghwa and Seohyun went back to their rooms while the others wanted to enter the hot springs and go around more.

Seohyun: (Waah! I want to go home...but...)

Yonghwa: Hey. Why are you acting like a scaredy cat? Where’s the girl that doesn’t fear anything?

Seohyun: It’s all Jinwoon oppa’s fault!

Yonghwa: Huh?

Seohyun: Before when I was small, Jinwoon oppa would...

 

– Flashback –

Jinwoon: Seohyun, do you want to see something fun?

Seohyun: Something fun?

Jinwoon: Yeah, really fun! Look! (Shows her a book filled with ghost pictures) It’s fun right? Right? There’s a lot more!

– End of flashback –

 

Seohyun: Then he started telling me scary stories. In the end, I wasn’t able to get over my fear of ghosts. They scare me the most...

Yonghwa: (That devil...)

Seohyun: (Glances at Yonghwa) Yonghwa...can I sit next to you?

Without hearing Yonghwa’s answer Seohyun sat in between Yonghwa’s legs, with he back facing him.

Yonghwa: ...you know sitting next to me won’t change the situation. We’re still in the same room.

Seohyun: This is fine. I can relax when you’re next to me.

Yonghwa’s eyes widened with Seohyun’s sudden words. He was about to touch her hair but...

Leeteuk: Wah! Yonghwa, you bastard! Just what do you think you’re doing? Get away from Seohyun!

Yonghwa: Hah?

Seohyun: No.... (Hugs Yonghwa tightly) Don’t! You can’t leave! (I’m scared of ghosts!)

Leeteuk: Seo...Seohyun, don’t be fooled by that sort of man! L-let go of him this instant!

Seohyun: No way, no way! I don’t want to!

Leeteuk: Seohyun~

Heechul: It looks just like a scene from a drama...a father trying to get rid of his precious daughter’s bothersome suitors?

Jungshin: Dr. Heechul...you shouldn’t say that out loud...

In the end Leeteuk had to give up and just got a drink and started drinking with the others. Seohyun was still hugging Yonghwa not letting go.

Yonghwa: And? Didn’t you guys go check things out? Did you find anything?

Jungshin: Ah, that...we didn’t find anything.

Heechul: Rather, there was nothing to be found...

Yonghwa: Nothing at all?

Jungshin: Nope, we asked all the employees and the owner, but...

 

– Flashback –

Manager: Huh? If anyone was hurt? That...all I know is that guests have seen shadows or someone peeping...something like that...

Girl: Right...

Jungshin: So no one was ever actually hurt?

Manager: Yeah...that’s right...

– End of flashback –

 

Heechul: In other words, the female guests end up having a bad experience, but other than that, they were never attacked or harmed. Because of this, women don’t want to come here anymore. It’s giving the staff a headache.

Jungshin: If this continues, Seohyun~ssi may not be safe. It feels as if we are at an impasse...

Yonghwa: ...

Jungshin: In short regardless of the situation, it won’t be good if anything happens to Seohyun.

Heechul: To put it bluntly, we should “abandon everyone,” including the boss and head home.

Seohyun: No, we absolutely can’t do that! B-because leaving without solving the matter would mean other girls will run into the same situation, and the resort will be in trouble, right? Th...therefore, we can’t leave yet.

Yonghwa: Hey, Seohyun...that’s not something you should say when you’re trembling and clutching someone else’s sleeve!

Seohyun: T-that has nothing to do with this!

Heechul: Then, with that being said, we are all in agreement. So...what do we do about tonight?

All 3: What?

 

– Yonghwa’s Room –

Yonghwa:  In the end, it’s like this?

Seohyun: ....

Both Yonghwa and Seohyun were sitting on the bed. Yonghwa had to share the same room with Seohyun since she was afraid to be alone and she would always stay by his side.

Seohyun: That’s because...Dr. Heechul he...

 

– Flashback –

Heechul: I think Seohyun should stay in Yonghwa’s room, just like she did last night.

Seohyun: Eh? Why?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter