Case closed

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

– S.M.E Office –

Inside the S.M.E office Yonghwa had fallen asleep on the sofa with paper on his hand. As morning came he started waking up. Noticing that no one was still in the room he checked his watch.

Yonghwa: (Fell asleep again...still sleepy...it’s 8:40 already)

Suddenly the door opened.

Jungshin: Oh! Hyung! Did you sleep here last night?

Yonghwa: ...yeah.

Jungshin: (He’s still drowsy, I guess he just woke up) Hyung, looks like you haven’t slept much huh? Are you okay?

Yonghwa: ...did that girl come yet?

 

– Inside an old storage building –

Seohyun is sitting on the floor thinking quietly, not bothering what was going on around her. She wasn’t worried about her being kidnap, she was more worried with what Yonghwa had told her “Don’t act on your own!”

Seohyun: (Even if you say that, if I get kidnapped before I even see Yonghwa, I can’t even do anything about it!)

Guy 1: Hey! If you don’t make a big fuss, you’ll be just fine.

Seohyun: (I’ll probably get yelled at...but it’s not my fault)

Guy 2: Hey are you listening?

Seohyun: That’s enough! You guys are like idiots, so noisy! Don’t bother someone when they are thinking, it’s a type of politeness!

Guy 1: (So...scary...thinking...in a time like this?)

Guy 2: (Thinking about something...? Even though she’s beautiful...she’s so scary)

Suddenly the door opens

?: Someone who would talk about politeness when they got kidnapped, it would only be you.

Seohyun: (Mee Yon)

Mee Yon: My tactics were a bit forceful sorry Seohyun.

Seohyun: ... (It was just like Yonghwa said)

Mee Yon: Haha! You don’t seem shocked at all about this, was it because you doubted me?

Seohyun: So...it was you who killed them?

Suddenly Seohyun noticed the she looks very familiar, then it hit her.

Seohyun: (That boy in that picture...he looks like her in the picture...wait don’t tell me!) It can’t be...it can’t be that...the person in the picture...)

Mee Yon: Oh – you finally figured it out?

Seohyun: That person is...

Mee Yon: That’s right, that person was the old me (smiles)

Seohyun: (He...he’s a guy?!)

Mee Yon: Okay, your questioning time is over, now it’s time for me to ask questions.

Seohyun: (He’s probably looking for the photo) It’s not with me...

Mee Yon: Oh, then who took it? If you don’t tell me, I will have to make these people behind me do something horrible.

Seohyun: (Tsk...like they can)

Mee Yon: These gentlemen, if they get money they will do anything. A beautiful girl like you Seohyun will get eaten in a second.

Seohyun: (What should I do...I can’t use my powers to low life’s like these...)

Suddenly the door opened, seeing the person who just entered made Seohyun smile.

Yonghwa: Give up! That person has no worth.

Seohyun: Yonghwa! (Thank goodness, I don’t have to use my powers....but what does he mean no worth?! Is he looking down on me?!)

Mee Yon: How would you know this place?!

Seohyun: That’s right, how did you know I was here?

Yonghwa: (Smirk) You should look at your wrist.

 Seohyun: What? (See’s a blinking light on her bracelet)

Yonghwa:  That blinking light, it’s a GPS.

Seohyun: Eh! A GPS... (Recalls Junshin~ssi’s words “the device is there, they already sent it) Ah! The thing that Jungshin~ssi was talking about...

Yonghwa: That’s right

Seohyun: When did you put this...?

Yonghwa: When you ran out of the store, and I caught you, at that time.

Seohyun:  (Remembered when she was sitting on his lap and he grabbed her wrist) Ah, it was at that time?

Yonghwa: That GPS is a special made. It also has a recording device (Shows his watch and play’s the record on what Seohyun and Mee Yon were talking about earlier) so everything that you guys said, I heard it all.

Mee Yon: (This is bad...)

Yonghwa: You killed two people because of a stupid picture, showing how you used to look like?

Mee Yon: Hahaha! Strictly speaking it wasn’t. I was threatened. If I didn’t want my secret to be revealed I had to shut them up.

Yonghwa: ...was it because of Won Shin?

Mee Yon: Ha! Thinking about that guy dead thrills me, but I’m saying this first, that guy deserved it! He deserved to die because he killed my precious twin sister!

Seohyun: ...sister?

Mee Yon: We were fraternal twin you see; amazingly we looked a lot alike. My sister was born as a weak child so she had to go back and forth to the hospital. Won Shin was in charge with my sister and he said she could have been cured if she took surgery but we couldn’t afford it. He said he can’t do the treatment if we can’t afford it but he would still help, so we grew close to him. It took us time but we finally managed to get the money, but in the end that guy took the money and still didn’t do the treatment. Because of him...because of him my sister had to die!

Yonghwa: But why change appearances?

Mee Yon: I wanted to remember my sister...I wanted him to know how it feels like to be killed by someone he once killed...and besides once he's dead

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter