Mine

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Small pieces of glass were scattered all over the floor. Everyone was silent not knowing what had just happened. Yonghwa lets Seohyun go from his face and looked at the small pieces of glass on the floor.

Yonghwa: (That was...)

He heard Seohyun panting and looked at her. Her hand was stretched out trough the air.

Yonghwa: (Seohyun...?) Hey...

Seohyun: We...

Yonghwa: We?

Seohyun: We did it...

Yonghwa: What?

Seohyun: (Grabs Yonghwa’s arm) Yonghwa, I did it!

Yonghwa: What are you talking about?

Everyone in the room was staring at her not knowing what had just happened and what she was talking about.

Seohyun: Kyaaaa~ I DID IT!

Yonghwa: (Stretched Seohyun’s cheeks) did what?

Seohyun: Wah~ it...it hurts...I mean...telekinesis!

Yonghwa: Telekinesis?

Seohyun: Honestly speaking I am better at telekinesis, but I have never been able to control my power very well.

Yonghwa: ... (That means, she was really the one who broke the door lock that time...)

Seohyun: I can still control the power when I don’t use too much of it, but when I use it on large objects, the power increases dramatically. I couldn’t control my power that time, that’s why I took apart the entire house. (Pouts)

Yonghwa: (Took apart the entire house...?)

Seohyun: (It’s weird but, I couldn’t control my powers no matter how much I trained, so why am I able to do it all of a sudden?)

Kal: Ugh...damn...You monster!

Jwajin: Stop it!

Chinhae: Boss!

Jwajin: I heard everything. Kal... you actually dared to hurt women and children?

Kal: Boss! Do you really think that I killed Miss Sarah?

Jwajin: No, I’m not sure about that...but, it is the fact that you tried to kill this lady here.

Kal: (No...!)

Jwajin: You actually tried to hurt her, so it is a possible to think that you could have tried to kill Miss Sarah.

Dara: Fa...father?

Jwajin: Kal...do you realize your mistake now? (Glare)

Kal got frightened with Jwajin’s stare and ran outside towards the garden.

Seohyun: Oh no, he’s trying to escape!

Yonghwa: Wait a minute...

Seohyun noticed the Kal was running towards a tree.

Seohyun: I won’t let you get away! (Used her powers to break the tree’s small branch that was over Kal’s head)

The tree branch fell on top of Kal’s head making him fall to the ground.

Seohyun: Very good!

Yonghwa: ... (Seriously, this girl) Wait here.

Seohyun: (What is he going to do?)

Yonghwa approached Kal who was rubbing his head due to the pain.

Kal: Damn it!

Yonghwa: Hey.

Kal: Waah!

Yonghwa: It’s useless even if you try to run. The Mobster group will hunt you down and kill you. You understand that.

Kal: Ugh...

Yonghwa: (Grabs Kal’s collar and whispers to his ear) the safest place for you right now is jail (places a tracking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter