Going Back

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun: What? How could that be?!

Yonghwa: Aigo. You did it unkowingly again? Whatever, it was a good thing for us anyway. As to how I saw that, it doesn't matter.

Seohyun: Why...are you so calm?

Yonghwa: You actually dared to ask. It's happpeed before, nothing to fuss about.

Seohyun: Ah...oh...yeah...I forgot... (But how come only Yonghwa can see it?) Then, have you seen that uniform before?

Yonghwa began walking towards the door.

Yonghwa: So much that I'm sick of it. I wore that kind of uniform for four years.

Seohyun: Eh...? (Then that means...)

Yonghwa stoppped in front of the door.

Yonghwa: Not only have I seen it...that is...my middle school uniform.

Seohyun's eyes widened.

Seohyun: No way...Yong...Yonghwa's?

Yonghwa: Do I have to repeat it?

Seohyun: (Then the killer is someone around him?) Did...you see what he looks like? Do you know him?

Yonghwa: No I didn't recognize him.

Yonghwa stood there quietly by the door thinking hard.

Yonghwa: Aigo. There's no helping it, we'll make a trip there.

Seohyun: To where?

Yonghwa: You still have to ask.

 

- Middle School -

Both Yonghwa and Seohyun arrived outside Yonghwa's middle school, Hanyang, one of the top schools in Korea. While Yonghwa  went to the guard house to enter, Seohyun froze from the amazement on how the school is.

 

 

Seohyun: SO BIG...

 

 

Yonghwa: Stop staring and let's go.

They both antered the school and walked to where the faculty room is.

Seohyun: Wah - so spacious!

Yonghwa: Elementary, middle school, and high school are part of an elevator system. There are 600 students in each level. So of course it's spacious.

Seohyun: Six...six hundred?!

 

- Faculty Room -

Yonghwa and Seohyon opened the door to the faculty room and saw one of the taff members. The staff member suddenly stood up from her seat and greated them.

Yonghwa: Sorry to bother you.

 

   

 

Teacher: Please come in. Are you the detective? The school security informed me about you. What can I help you with? Unfortunately, I'm the only one available right now. I hope I can assist you.

Yonghwa: We would like to take a look at the alumni records.

Teacher: Alumni records? No problem. The library containing the records is located...

Before the staff member could finish talking Yonghwa suddenly butted in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter