Memories Part 1

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungshin’s POV:

Even when I was young, I never got into any petty disputes, I always compromised. Because of that, I am attracted to people who have personalities that are the polar opposite of my own.

 

– S.M.E Office –

Seohyun: (Enters) huh?

Seohyun enters the office finding Jungshin working on some papers on the desk.

Seohyun: It’s only you Jungshin? Where’s Yonghwa?

Jungshin: Seohyun~ssi. Yonghwa, he’s over there (Points at the sofa)

Yonghwa was lying down on the sofa sleeping.

Seohyun: Ah- laying here sleeping again! Seriously you’ll get sick like that!

Jungshin: That’s because hyung hasn’t gotten any shut eye these past few days...hehe

Seohyun: (Looks at Jungshin) what is it?

Jungshin: Sorry, I just remembered something, hehe.

Seohyun: What was it?

Jungshin: The first time hyung and I met was under similar circumstances.

 

– Flashback –

Jungshin’s POV:

That was a few days after I was assigned to the first division.

 

Jungshin: Eh? (F...Feet?)

Jungshin notices a pair of feet behind the billboard. He finds a man sleeping on the sofa, with a book covering his face.

Jungshin: (Who...in a place like this-)

Taeyeon: A-HH!

Jungshin was startled. He looked at his back and found an angry Taeyeon.

Jungshin: Tae...Taeyeon~ssi?

 

Of the few female officers in the first division, Taeyeon~ssi is our senior and a well recognized female figure.

Jungshin: (Taeyeon~ssi...)

Taeyeon: (Stands beside the sofa) DON’T SLEEP HERE! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT?

Jungshin: (It’s my first time seeing her agitated)

Yonghwa: (Hands twitched) so noisy... (Sits up) yelling and screaming first time in the morning, it’s annoying.

Jungshin: (Such a strong presence)

Taeyeon: It annoys you? I’m telling you! If you want to sleep, go to the break room! I’ve said this a hundred times already!

Yonghwa: Sigh- (Lights a cigarette, wears his coat and stands up) who could sleep in a place in that kind of place?! (Walks away)

Taeyeon: Get back here!

Yonghwa who was heading towards the door notices Jungshin’s presence.

Yonghwa: Are you new?

Jungshin: Uh, yes. I am Lee Jungshin.

Yonghwa: ...I see! (Leaves the room)

Jungshin: ...

Taeyeon: (Stands beside Jungshin) seriously that brat~

Jungshin: Can I ask...who that man is...?

Taeyeon: Eh? This is your first time meeting Yonghwa? He’s Jung Yonghwa. Even though he is like that, he is also an officer of the first division.

 

Indeed...the first time I saw hyung...his appearance made me think it was unfortunate that he was a officer.

 

Taeyeon: He does good work, but he doesn’t listen to anyone. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter