Mafia?

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In a dark alley, there is a girl lying on a stack of trash bags, dead.

 

– S.M.E Office –

The atmosphere around the office wasn’t the same, it was gloomy. Seohyun noticed the weird atmosphere and it was coming from four people.

Seohyun: ...Yong...Yonghwa... (Pokes his shoulder)

Yonghwa: (Looking at some papers) what?

Seohyun: What’s wrong with...the boss and the rest of them? Jungshin, do you know why they are like that?

Jungshin: Eh? No...I don’t really know either (I can’t possibly tell her...that it’s because she stayed in hyung’s place)

Yonghwa: Just ignore them. They probably ate something bad.

Seohyun: What? (Is that true?)

All four: (STAY AWAY FROM OUR SEOHYUN!!!)

Knock! Knock!

Heechul: Excuse me...

Seohyun: It’s Doctor Heechul.

Heechul: Hi!

All four: (It’s...it’s Heechul~ssi...! The fearsome fellow)

Yonghwa: What is it?

Heechul: Can the two of you do me a favor?

Seohyun: A favor?

 

– Inside Heechul’s Car –

Heechul: Actually, I have a friend who begged me to introduce him to you Seohyun.

Seohyun: What? Me?

Heechul: That’s right. He said he will only explain the reason when he meets you. But I can probably guess why.

Yonghwa: Hey. Why do I have to go too?

Heechul: Well, don’t get angry yet. This matter concerns you as well. I believe you were the one in charge of the murder case that happened two days ago right?

Yonghwa: (Eye twitched)...sigh.

Seohyun: ... (What is going on?)

Yonghwa: So you’re saying that if I want more info on that, then I’ll have to be good and come along?

Heechul: Hahaha! That’s right. Anyway, I promise you won’t lose anything by going (Stops the car) were here.

They all went out the car and noticed the sign “Double Dragon Group Office” it was a mafia office.

Heechul: Alright, let’s go in!

Seohyun: Yonghwa...is Dr. Heechul friends with some troublesome people?

Yonghwa: Don’t ask me.

 

– Double Dragon’s Building –

Heechul opens a door filled with scary men talking inside.

Guys: Who’s that?

Seohyun: (A bunch of menacing people...)

Heechul: Hi! Hello, everyone.

Guys: (All startled) GOOD TO SEE YOU DR. HEECHUL (Bows)

Seohyun: (How...in the world...)

Suddenly a man wearing a white suit enters the room behind them.

Chinhae: Doctor.

Heechul: Chinhae!

Chinhae: (Notices Yonghwa) this guy is...

Heechul: He’s from the special crime investigation S.M.E. Officer Yonghwa.

Chinhae: (This officer...)

Heechul: And this...is the one whom you wanted to meet, Seo Joo Hyun, also called as Seohyun.

 Chinhae: (How...how beautiful...) Cough. Everyone please have a seat. We can talk about this slowly.

Heechul: Yes, please, sit down first.

Chinhae: I am Double Dragon’s leader, Chinhae. Pardon me for my rudeness, but is it possible for the Double Dragon group to borrow this lady for a period of time?

Seohyun: Eh? Why does the mafia need me?

Yonghwa: ...and the reason for that is?

Chinhae: The reason is...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter