I'll take your place

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

– Jung’s House –

Hongki: Yonghwa hyung! Jonghyun~ssi he...because he suffered a head injury, they’re doing a check-up just in case.

Yonghwa: Is that so?

Hongki: Hyung, will anything happen to Jessica nuna? Those evil kidnappers, if anything happens to nuna, if anything...

Yonghwa: Calm down. Right now we don’t know if nuna’s kidnapper is the same guy.

Hongki: But!

Yonghwa: That’s why we have to search (Opens the door to the living room) before anything happens.

Seohyun was standing by the table rubbing her wrist.

Seohyun: Yonghwa...do you have the map?

Yonghwa: Yes (Gives her the map)

Seohyun: Then let’s start immediately.

Yonghwa: (Grabs her arm) Wait a second! Why did you take your bracelets off?

Seohyun: Yonghwa, you’re sharp.

Yonghwa: Don’t change the subject.

Seohyun: (To be honest...) I’m not! It’s because...if my powers are suppressed, I won’t be able to find your sister. (It was only recently that I discovered this new “ability.”) The last time I used my abilities was in the mountains where I had a limited range. It wasn’t a large mountain. This time I want to go all out... (That’s why I want to give it my all right from the start. Let alone...”Seohyun!” She’s your sister, but that doesn’t need to be mentioned...)

Seohyun: ( Looks at Hongki) don’t worry! I will definitely find her. No matter what, I’ll save Jessica eonni (Smiles)

Hongki: Seohyun...

Seohyun places the map on the table and closes her eyes. She hold Jessica’s handkerchief in one hand and has her other hand on the map.

Seohyun: (I must find where Jessica eonni is)

Seohyun starts using her powers. Yonghwa and Hongki could only stand there and watch. A few minutes have already passed and Seohyun is already sweating for she is still using her powers.

Hongki: Hyung...Seohyun has been sitting there for a while without moving...

Yonghwa: Quiet.

Seohyun: (Jessica eonni...where are you? I have roughly traced the direction. But...I don’t know the exact location. Just...just a little deeper....)

Hongki: Seohyun’s face...it’s already...

Yonghwa prevents him going near Seohyun.

Hongki: Hyung! Why aren’t you intervening?

Yonghwa: There’s no need. Don’t bother her. Even if I tired, she wouldn’t stop.

Seohyun: Something like this...cutting off my awareness from the outside. In order to use my “ability”...in this world...only someone like me...eh? Weird. There’s a warms sensation on my back...this is...Yonghwa? I see it!

Seohyun turns her head and find Yonghwa behind her, holding her waist.

Seohyun: (So dizzy)

Yonghwa: ...did you see her?

Seohyun: Yeah, I did.

Yonghwa: Where?

Seohyun noticed he was sticking to her so close.

Seohyun: (Stick...sticking so close? I knew it. Ignore that for now!) on the map it’s...here! (The warm feeling just now was from Yonghwa?)

Yonghwa: The east outskirts?

Seohyun: There’s a light green building there, there’s where Jessica eonnis is. She still seems to be conscious, but...

Yonghwa: You can’t determine whether her life is in danger or if she has been harmed...right?

Seohyun: Yeah... (I have no way of seeing that clearly. I don’t know if Jessica eonni is safe...)

Seohyun saw Yonghwa clenching his hand. She looked at his face and she saw that expression again. His eyes were so dark, filled with hatred, like he is ready to kill someone.

Seohyun: (Yong...hwa...)

Yonghwa: I already contacted Jungshin. He should be ready to mobilise at any time. I’ll inform him of nuna’s location.

Seohyun: (The look in Yonghwa’s eyes just now...)

Yonghwa: Let’s go as well! (Leaves the room)

Seohyun: Eh? Okay... (That moment...) Hongki, we’re leaving!

Before Seohyun could leave Hongki grabbed her hand.

Seohyun: ...Hongki?

Hongki: Seohyun...Yonghwa hyung....something is off...

Seohyun: Eh?

Hongki: ...I might be thinking too much, but...

Seohyun: Ho...Hongki? What’s wrong?

Hongki: But...it’s the same as that time! Hyung has those eyes again! Just like when Krystal...

Seohyun: (Eh?)

Hongki: Our little sister was kidnapped...

Seohyun: “Krystal~ssi” is Yonghwa’s...little sister?

 

– Kidnappers Hideout –

Jessica was tied up on the floor, while three men we’re laughing while talking.

Man 1: It was a real success.

Man 2: That guy that was with her shouldn’t have seen what we look like.

Jessica: (Please. So bold. Then am I not a danger to them? These guys aren’t even wearing a disguise...I don’t know if Jonghyun is okay...)

Man 3: Even if he did, the police have no way of finding this place. Lady, you have some bad luck! But, you only have yourself to blame. Who told you to walk around with such high-end items?

Man 1: Next time you go out, you should be more careful. You don’t know when you’ll meet another bad person hehe!

Man 2: Such an angry lady.

Man 3: Don’t worry. If you cooperate with us, we’ll let you go safely.

Seohyun: Quit lying! (Standing by the entrance) you’ll kill the hostages once you get the ransom!

Man 1: You...who is this brat?

Man 2: How did you get in here?

Seohyun: Such a lousy lock would break sooner or later.

Jessica: (Seo...Seohyun!)

Seohyun notices Jessica sitting on the floor.

Seohyun: (Phew! Jessica eonni...seems to be unharmed...) you guys listen well! This building is already surrounded by the police.

 

Seohyun's POV:

I didn’t know...Yonghwa’s dearest, most beloved little sister, is already no longer here

 

Man 3: What?

Seohyun: It’s true. Look outside if you don’t believe me.

One of the men went to glass door to the balcony, he pulled the curtains open. To his surprised he saw Yonghwa outside the balcony holding a gun.

Jessica: (Yonghwa!)

Yonghwa shot through the glass and scratched one of the criminals on the face with the bullet. Yonghwa kicked the glass making it break into pieces, he entered the room.

 

For whom are you so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter