Spell

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tired from staying still the club, both Yonghwa and Seohyun started their investigation. They carefully sneaked at the back room searching for clues. Seohyun suddenly noticed a door with a sign that says “Staff only.”

 Seohyun: Over there?

Yonghwa: Yes. We should be able to find something.

Seohyun: If we find the drugs, we can use that as evidence against the club?

Yonghwa: Yes. Let’s go in.

Seohyun: Hold on.

Before Yonghwa could open the door, Seohyun suddenly stopped him and placed her right hand on the door. Using her powers she tried to see what was beneath the door.

Yonghwa: (Another new power?) Seohyun?

Seohyun: We can’t enter. There are some people inside. Wait...their about to leave.

The rushed away from the door and –

Staff 1: Hey, let’s get...what the...

Staff 2: Seriously, people don’t care on where they are.

Knowing it was too late to escape from the staff; Yonghwa pushed Seohyun to the wall trapping her. He placed her hands around his neck and placed his head near hers. Even though they were not doing anything, people can still misunderstand for they look like they were making out.

Seohyun: (He’s too close! TOO CLOSE!) Y-Y-Yonghwa...

Yonghwa: Don’t move.

Seohyun: ...but...but...

Yonghwa: If you don’t stay quiet, I’m really going to kiss you.

Seohyun: (Wah! This kind of position can make me die from a heart attack)

Hearing that the staff already left, both of them let go of each other.

Seohyun: Thank goodness...

Yonghwa: Come on.

Making sure that no one is around, Seohyun used her powers again on the door.

Seohyun: Okay, no one is inside. Let’s go in.

They carefully sneaked inside the room, and started searching for the drugs or any clues at all. After a few minutes of searching –

Seohyun: Weird~ we can’t find anything at all...Yonghwa this is the only room left we haven’t searched right? We looked everywhere else...

Yonghwa: ...

Suddenly, they heard voices outside the door.

Seohyun: (Eh?! Oh no!)

The door opened with men wearing suites entering the room.

Man 1: Leave it here for now.

Man 2: Yes.

Before the men saw them, Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun and hid behind a wall by the small corner of the room. However, Seohyun couldn’t help but blush with their position. While Yonghwa was trying to see what the men in suits were doing, Seohyun is wrapped around his arms.

Seohyun: (Scared...that scared me to death...good thing Yonghwa knows how to act fast. But...but this kind of position again, it’s a little...my heart can’t stop pounding)

The men surround the table and one of them places a suitcase on top.

Man 1: Hiro’s information has been a great help!

Hiro: Hehe.

Man 2. We’ve been able to see through the cop’s movements.

Seohyun: (...Hiro?)

Hiro: I’ve been gaining a lot from this too. Just by leaking a bit of information, I’ve been able to rake in several times the amount of salary. A cop’s salary is so pitiful!

Seohyun: (He must be the mole.)

 Man 1: Let’s go over there and drink!

Man 2: Hey – distribute “those” amongst the staff later.

Man 3: Yes.

When they were sure they left, Yonghwa and Seohyun grabbed the suitcase and opened it. When it was opened, they find a number of drugs in it.

Seohyun: Yonghwa, this is it. Wah~ there’s so much! Are they giving all of this to the staff to sell?

Yonghwa: A group of hopeless bastards...

Suddenly they heard the door open.

Staff: Eh? Who are...you guys...

Seohyun: (We were discovered!)

Yonghwa: Tch.

Yonghwa closed the suitcase and grabbed Seohyun’s hand. He pushed the man in front of him and ran. However when the man fell, people heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter