Who is she?

S.M.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa’s POV:

Rainy days...make one feel inexplicably depressed. The reason why, I don’t know if it’s because I don’t want to remember what happened that day, or if it’s caused by guilt...

 

Seohyun’s POV:

I am currently in the mountains. We are trying to catch a murder suspect that fled here. Of course-

 

 

Yonghwa: (On the phone) yes...

 

Yonghwa is here too.

 

Yonghwa: That’s right. He has already been turned over to the local police force.

 

Right now...Yonghwa is reporting the situation to Jungshin~ssi. We can go back soon, but...

 

Seohyun: (Why is he still on the phone? I’ll just take a walk...)

 

Jungshin: Didn’t think you would catch the suspect so fast. I figured it would take a while.

Yonghwa: After Seohyun looked at a map of the area, she immediately found the suspect’s hide out.

Jungshin: What? She can even do something like that?

Yonghwa: (Lights a cigarette) ...yup. As long as she has something of the other person, she can lock on to his position.

Jungshin: A...amazing...

Yonghwa: However, it seems like she just realized she has this ability. We found out after she actually used it... (Noticed Seohyun disappeared) THAT BRAT...

Jungshin: Hy...hyung?

 

Seohyun: (Stretching) Ah...today is so sunny. It usually rains nonstop around this time in the mountains. Yonghwa doesn’t look well. Troublesome jerk. (Every time it rains...Yonghwa seems to be in a bad mood. He’s usually not all that friendly with others, but he seems to be easily set off these past few days.) But...today’s weather isn’t bad, no need to worry...

Suddenly the clouds darkened and rain started to pour.

Seohyun: (Wha...what’s with this? I just said it and...forget it...need to look for cover first!)

Seohyun found a huge tree where she can take cover from the rain.

Seohyun: (Ah...how troublesome...this place is a little far from Yonghwa. It’s still raining...Even if I stay here I’ll still get drenched. Huh? There’s something over there...I’ll go take a look...)

Yonghwa: Where do you think you’re going?

Seohyun: (Wah!) Yong-Yong-Yonghwa!

Yonghwa: I told you not to wander around! (Pinches her cheeks)

Seohyun: S...S-sorry...ouch.

Yonghwa: Really, you made me run around in the rain looking for you.

Seohyun: S...sorry! (He’s soaking wet as well)

Yonghwa: Where did you want to go this time, missy?

Seohyun: Ah! Right! Come here! I found a place where we can hide from the rain (Pulls His hand)

Yonghwa: Wait a second...

Seohyun: What? Waah!

Yonghwa: (Removes his coat and places on her head) use it! Okay, hurry and take me there.

Seohyun: (Blushes) O...okay!

 

Seohyun: Ah...it’s over there!

Yonghwa: A mountain cabin?

Seohyun: Right, no one should be living here (Opens the door)

Yonghwa: You can actually find this cabin with your powers/

Seohyun: Yup! When I was wondering where I could take shelter from the rain, my “viewing” ability let me see an image of a cabin in the woods. Actually, Jinwoon oppa is the best at “viewing”, but I can use it a little. Ahh, here’s your jacket.

Yonghwa: Jinwoon...? Oh...your childhood friend? (Gets his jacket)

Seohyun: Let’s hid from the rain in here for now.

Yonghwa: ... (Looks outside the window) can’t take it...such annoying rain...

Seohyun: (Ah...Yonghwa’s complexion really...isn’t good...huh? What if he...) Yonghwa!

Yonghwa: ...what?

Seohyun grabs his face and made him look at her.

Yonghwa: You...what are you doing...?

Seohyun: Yonghwa! Why don’t you take a nap?!

Yonghwa:  (Stared at her surprised) what? Why all of a sudden...

Seohyun: Okay...come here! (Pulls his hands)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter